TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damb bros.

I just don't see it with the Asian yambs.

mean.gif
Me neither. I dont see asian girls as the type I would wanna smash.
Thirded.

I have a lot of asian friends though so for a long time a good number of the black girls at school thought I was into asians.  Slowed my yambquisitions terribly.
Vietnamese and Laostians 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Never had but.....

395x395.jpeg.24738330b7d1013162af22000ae7065f.large
wow he really did make that face  during the mvp ceremony lol...that bs shoot he took last night he must be preppin  to gun for mvp next year smh..oh well they still won the game

Last edited:
They got a couple at MDC ? lol never seen them .
what campus you in? there's a few at wolfson and kendall. There's a bunch that attend UM, some are busted and nerdy lookin' though.

Do you know how to read? I never stated that there are any Asians at MDC.. I stated that I've been to Cali. NUMEROUS TIMES and seen Asian women on the regular and still did not find them too amazing.. You haven't laid your eyes on an Asian woman before, so how do you know they're bad? By skimming through Asian model pics and vixen videos, tumblr? You've never been around Asian people on a constant basis.. It ain't that sweet like you see on t.v. Learn how to read before you quote me. Thanks..
of course I know how to read. I've never seen one in real life? you can't be serious right? come fight me bro :tongue:

Last edited:

Damb bros.

I just don't see it with the Asian yambs.

:smh:

Me neither. I dont see asian girls as the type I would wanna smash.
Thirded.

I have a lot of asian friends though so for a long time a good number of the black girls at school thought I was into asians.  Slowed my yambquisitions terribly.

Vietnamese and Laostians :evil:

I got love for all Asians but def prefer SE Asians and Cali is full of them :smokin and a good amount love black guys

All girls love white guys :lol:

But to be serious it seems East and South Asians are more likely to like white guys while SE Asians more likely black guys

In the Bay a lot even try to "act black"

Lmao u know I'm trolling... Since black guys can't pull unless ur in LA :rolleyes

So I might be going to a swinger's club this weekend.

Gotta say, I'm pretty effin excited.

Long story short I started messing with this stripper and she was tellin me about this swingers club she goes to.

Me and her might end up going this weekend, and I'm going to wyle the eff out if I get the chance.

If I go i'm going to try to like live update or something maybe start a thread.

Wish me luck, fellas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom