TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol take your panties off fam all I did was ask you a question , a Asian chick must've hurt your feelings or something .
The comment wasn't directed at you, as you can see I quoted Louislagerfield in the comment that was made. Lol. You my friend needs to hop off.

View media item 967901

Get outta here with that, Asian chicks are bad. We go crazy cause they are rare down here. Tell me how many you seen on MDC's campus....exactly.
Do you know how to read? I never stated that there are any Asians at MDC.. I stated that I've been to Cali. NUMEROUS TIMES and seen Asian women on the regular and still did not find them too amazing.. You haven't laid your eyes on an Asian woman before, so how do you know they're bad? By skimming through Asian model pics and vixen videos, tumblr? You've never been around Asian people on a constant basis.. It ain't that sweet like you see on t.v. Learn how to read before you quote me. Thanks..

I grew up around a lot of Asians (HS 80%) and still find them attractive.

Of course they don't all look like what you see on tv and magazines but you can say that for every race.

But LA has one of the biggest Asian populations in the country so there are a lot of bad Asian women out here in SoCal - LA County, Orange County and SD. Since I moved back to LA 2 years ago Asian (or maybe white) has probably been my most frequent smash

This chick I've been on is the most conservative chick I've ever met. We got great chemistry but chick will not let me smash it down, let alone escalate. She used to be a big girl and then got more fit and curvy. She claims she didn't get smashed in college because she was big. Also, she's a preacher's daughter. Chilled with her twice after today and she won't even makeout :x

I got turnt up today when i was tryna kiss on her on the elevator and she gave me the 'church pat on the back' and i told her to "stop ******* with me! and smacked her *** out of pure frustration. She said, "Wow!"and walked off the elevator like nothing. This past weekend this same girl was drunk and dropping some worldstar hip hop twerking skills at the latin club on a random dude, who didn't take her home; she even broke me off grinding on me :evil: She only seem to be more physical/sexually open when she's high/drunk. I'm not trying to give her the cuffing vibe but she seems it'll be work/lots of comfort building to get these yambs. I don't have much time as I'm moving out of this city within a month probably. Do I need to be more aggressive to get them yambs or what?

Last edited:
Wrigleyville :smokin

It's like a big *** sloot parade

Was out there in the SL500 a few nights ago. My cousin and I got some decent (7.5) neighborhood yambs on some "follow us back to our place" steez. Gotta love white girls.

Went to Tempo afterwards and smashed a scrabbler :nthat:

Was out there in the SL500 a few nights ago. My cousin and I got some decent (7.5) neighborhood yambs on some "follow us back to our place" steez. Gotta love white girls.

Went to Tempo afterwards and smashed a scrabbler :nthat:
Chi got the freaks like that ?
nerd.gif

Chi got the freaks like that ?:nerd:

Well it wasn't particularly hard, being on the north side with all the drunkies in Wrigleyville.

Just stay away from North Halsted by Belmont. Rainbow city.

Stay away from Englewood, Park Manor, the 100s and the dirty 130. Stay away from Humboldt Park

South loop, West loop, Hyde Park, Med District, buck town, Lincoln park, near Loyola yambs get the money

This chick I've been on is the most conservative chick I've ever met. We got great chemistry but chick will not let me smash it down, let alone escalate. She used to be a big girl and then got more fit and curvy. She claims she didn't get smashed in college because she was big. Also, she's a preacher's daughter. Chilled with her twice after today and she won't even makeout
sick.gif

I got turnt up today when i was tryna kiss on her on the elevator and she gave me the 'church pat on the back' and i told her to "stop ******* with me! and smacked her *** out of pure frustration. She said, "Wow!"and walked off the elevator like nothing. This past weekend this same girl was drunk and dropping some worldstar hip hop twerking skills at the latin club on a random dude, who didn't take her home; she even broke me off grinding on me
devil.gif
She only seem to be more physical/sexually open when she's high/drunk.
I'm not trying to give her the cuffing vibe but she seems it'll be work/lots of comfort building to get these yambs. I don't have much time as I'm moving out of this city within a month probably. Do I need to be more aggressive to get them yambs or what?
welp that should you something , believe it or not preacher daughters are the freakiest was dealing with one for a while shes down to give top send some nudes but she wasnt about that penetration action lol 

I know! I'm tryna find out how freaky this girl is esp. after I saw how this girl loves to dance :evil:. Backstories on her: group of us partied hard one night and went back to my place. I went to bed with her friend and my homie was in my living room sucking on the preacher's daughters nips and she was stroking him etc. but he didn't have a rubber to smash it down. According to him, another time she was out partying and wanted this dude from her school to take her home afterwards. They got back to his crib and when he made moves on her she freaked out on him and said she just wanted to cuddle :smh: Then,she basically runs out my crib when I see her getting turned on as I kiss her neck. How'd you guys approach this situation to procure dem yambs?

welp that should you something , believe it or not preacher daughters are the freakiest was dealing with one for a while shes down to give top send some nudes but she wasnt about that penetration action lol 

Last edited:
I don't even get why you're making this "preacher's daughter" thing a thing. Either you gon get her or not, otherwise shut up with these nothing *** stories. The most bird *** bird I ever messed with was a preachers daughter that would post scriptures, she was out every night .

Last edited:
I have a situation...

Say you have always insisted on using (and used) a condom with a yamb and then one night she knowingly puts you in raw, you smash, you pull out and do not cum inside her. She says she wants you to go to CVS to get plan B with her the next day any way. Who's paying for the plan B here?

It has not been discussed yet and honestly, although I enjoyed what happened, I feel like this is on her to pay otherwise a very bad precedent will be set. Sex has been painful for her after 10-15 with condom use, to the point where we had to stop last night and she was crying. I don't know if this is because the condom drying out (doesn't make sense because she's really wet), something about the lubricant on the condom or what. I really am not sure what's happening. But after the pain settled she came at me again and slipped me in knowing exactly what she was doing. Gun shots were heard outside the club but she still wants plan B just in case. I have no problem with that but I think she should pay. What you guys think?

I have a situation...

Say you have always insisted on using (and used) a condom with a yamb and then one night she knowingly puts you in raw, you smash, you pull out and do not cum inside her. She says she wants you to go to CVS to get plan B with her the next day any way. Who's paying for the plan B here?

It has not been discussed yet and honestly, although I enjoyed what happened, I feel like this is on her to pay otherwise a very bad precedent will be set. Sex has been painful for her after 10-15 with condom use, to the point where we had to stop last night and she was crying. I don't know if this is because the condom drying out (doesn't make sense because she's really wet), something about the lubricant on the condom or what. I really am not sure what's happening. But after the pain settled she came at me again and slipped me in knowing exactly what she was doing. Gun shots were heard outside the club but she still wants plan B just in case. I have no problem with that but I think she should pay. What you guys think?
Just split the cost and save yourself an argument.

You're most likely good anyways without it but let her know next time that if she wants you diving in raw that she's paying for it

^Didn't even think about splitting the cost. That's a reasonable solution for the first time. Thanks.

And I plan to let her know that also but she came twice when I hit raw last night and wouldn't stop talking about how good it felt during and after, even this morning some. She was literally in tears with the condom on I felt awful. Has anyone experienced a girl being in pain after 10-15 min condom related? I was using Trojan Bareskin. I'm worried she's not gonna wanna go back to condoms now and she's not on BC and can't get on it either.

^Didn't even think about splitting the cost. That's a reasonable solution for the first time. Thanks.

And I plan to let her know that also but she came twice when I hit raw last night and wouldn't stop talking about how good it felt during and after, even this morning some. She was literally in tears with the condom on I felt awful. Has anyone experienced a girl being in pain after 10-15 min condom related? I was using Trojan Bareskin. I'm worried she's not gonna wanna go back to condoms now and she's not on BC and can't get on it either.

My ex was like that. She was really sensitive down there and condoms were not good because they would always irritate her. I would even have to use hypoallergenic soaps because some soaps would hurt her too :rolleyes

Would be smashing her raw all the time and spent a small fortune on plan b. I'm telling you now hennessy hennessy she's slowly inching toward crazy territory. Raw sex is the trigger, tread lightly bro...

My ex was like that. She was really sensitive down there and condoms were not good because they would always irritate her. I would even have to use hypoallergenic soaps because some soaps would hurt her too :rolleyes

Would be smashing her raw all the time and spent a small fortune on plan b. I'm telling you now hennessy hennessy she's slowly inching toward crazy territory. Raw sex is the trigger, tread lightly bro...

That's a relief to hear about the sensitivity with condoms because I've never experienced that with a girl before and it was getting to be worrisome. I would feel really bad when it hurt her and she would be apologizing for ruining the moment. Sucks.

Trust me dude she is already there with being infatuated. I'm not mad she's falling in love with me because I like her a lot too but I do try to be realistic with her instead of feed into it myself. Remember the "I love you too" thing that I ignored? Well she brought it up last night, "did you catch when I said that the other night?" I told her I thought that's what she said but didn't know if I was hearing things or not. Then she says, "it was a joke but I want to tell you I love you for real, I know it's soon, I told my ex I loved him but I don't think I meant it, I think I mean it with you." Had to tell her that love is not something you say right away and it takes time to develop and really know that feeling. Told her she can't tell me she loves me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom