TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
soccer chicks are
pimp.gif

last summer the entire UM women's soccer team walked into my job, so did the whole LSU women's tennis team
why would ya'll think it's overrated? because it's not what it appears like on TV? A lot of outsiders think Miami is all fun in the sun, but in reality it's not. The gap between rich and poor is very wide here.

The women here though?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There's mad selection out here.Caucasian, African American, South American, Central American, Caribbean, European....the list goes on. What we are slacking is on Asian women.
man you just read my mind , the only thing we're lacking down here is asian women , and i have a strong case of yellow fever 
mean.gif

soccer chicks are :pimp:

last summer the entire UM women's soccer team walked into my job, so did the whole LSU women's tennis team

why would ya'll think it's overrated? because it's not what it appears like on TV? A lot of outsiders think Miami is all fun in the sun, but in reality it's not. The gap between rich and poor is very wide here.

The women here though? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

There's mad selection out here.Caucasian, African American, South American, Central American, Caribbean, European....the list goes on. What we are slacking is on Asian women.
man you just read my mind , the only thing we're lacking down here is asian women , and i have a strong case of yellow fever :smh:

Come out to LA and it will only get worse :lol:

Oh nah you gotta put it out there and change names and faces.
cant bro...

you know i will put as much as i can on here...

but some of the stuff, i gotta keep it discreet, nomsayin'?

plus, its too specific... NT detectives be lurking and might try to hate on the boy. you know how some cats be on here man. :smh:

i will shoot it your way if you want to have a say, doe.

Wrigleyville :smokin

It's like a big *** sloot parade
aside from this...

baseball games seem like a pretty cool place to go...

i hear that going to a game, relaxing with some overpriced hotdogs and kicking it w/ your yamb is way more entertaining than watching baseball on tv...

especially for those who arent baseball fans.

Up to you man. Something that serious I'd stray away from us plebs though.

Ehhh, spent 10 summers in San Bernadino, CA since the time I was 5, and not too amused by Asian women, kinda glad we have curvy , think Hispanics and African-American shorties down here in Miami. Asians aren't all that great IMO. Don't get me wrong, the have beautiful skin and hair.

Ehhh, spent 10 summers in San Bernadino, CA since the time I was 5, and not too amused by Asian women, kinda glad we have curvy , think Hispanics and African-American shorties down here in Miami. Asians aren't all that great IMO. Don't get me wrong, the have beautiful skin and hair.

The IE sucks though :lol:

No one is talking about that when we're talking about LA

True, just stating my opinion, been to LA a few times, ok women out there. For me the best women I've seen are in NY and then Miami second.. But hey that's just my opinion. Lol

True, just stating my opinion, been to LA a few times, ok women out there. For me the best women I've seen are in NY and then Miami second.. But hey that's just my opinion. Lol

Nothing wrong with stating your opinion

But what you said is like if I said "Ehh I spent summers in North Jersey when I was younger. Wasn't amused by the black chicks" as a way to dismiss black chicks in NYC :lol:

man you just read my mind , the only thing we're lacking down here is asian women , and i have a strong case of yellow fever 
mean.gif
And rightfully so! Lol. The less asian women, the better. 

I'm half asian/ half hispanic and I hate visiting  the west coast because there are so many damn Asian women that think I'm filipino. 

I can't get enough of Hispanic women. Probably why I love living in Miami. I need those thick legs!

Last edited:
And rightfully so! Lol. The less asian women, the better. 

I'm half asian/ half hispanic and I hate visiting  the west coast because there are so many damn Asian women that think I'm filipino. 

I can't get enough of Hispanic women. Probably why I love living in Miami. I need those thick legs!

lol I'm actually talking to this chick from the Philippines right now she's thick lol but her parents might be mad strict cause she never wanna chill . but I feel you man Down here in Miami we have a bit of everything Dominicans , Puerto Ricans , Mexicans etc , African Americans .

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with stating your opinion

But what you said is like if I said "Ehh I spent summers in North Jersey when I was younger. Wasn't amused by the black chicks" as a way to dismiss black chicks in NYC :lol:
Not really. lol. I'm speaking towards my Miami dudes that haven't been to the west coast and seen Asian women left and right. All I'm saying is that I don't find then all that great like my friends here in Miami have fantasized about then again they've never been to Cali or any west coast state like that..

cant bro...

aside from this...

baseball games seem like a pretty cool place to go...

i hear that going to a game, relaxing with some overpriced hotdogs and kicking it w/ your yamb is way more entertaining than watching baseball on tv...

especially for those who arent baseball fans.

Ya the games are cool to enjoy some day drinking but once night hits...the streets FLOOD w/ pure quality yambs.

Only been a handful of times so far but it will be the spot this summer. Everyone is just wandering looking for the next adventure.

Ex: Round 2:30 am Saturday some random dude lemme hit his G pen like 3 times, next thing I know some chicks head is on my shoulder and following me around beggin for the pipe. End up slammin all over her sisters living room.

I'm Korean and never had an Asian. If I do get one she gotta be bad. 9 or better. No avg one.

Girl was doing the track star **** last night :smh: "I call her track star cuz when we **** she run from me." Running around my room until I catch her, then pick her up and throw her on the bed. Then she just squirms away and makes me get her again. Was like trying to catch a Zapdos in Pokemon :lol:

Then this was a new one... Before going to bed she says a casual "I love you too." I didn't even say it first though.

Moving in with my main woman at the end of the month for a couple of months and will have to be monogamous for the first time in my life. :smh: :lol:

Never thought I'd see the day but I actually feel it could turn out to be a good thing. As much as I love women, dealing with multiple relationships takes up a lot of time that I always felt could be well spent elsewhere.

I had a look through my phone contacts and there's at least 125+ new females just within the last year, some I don't even remember. I've always been quality over quantity but there's just so many women out there it's too easy.

My only problem is and I'm sure a lot of y'all are the same way, I just feel like I'm in love with the idea of women more than I could ever love an individual one. The one I'm with now is amazing and has everything I could want but that has no bearing on my ability to fall for another woman who's amazing in her own way.

It's so hard for females to understand this mindset because for most of them, after they love a man they get tunnel vision. I wanna blame society for making things this way but its also a bit biological. Female's are looking for a protector/provider and once they find him, don't really care about finding another. Men on the other hand are looking to spread their seed out as much as possible to further chance of their DNA and genetics to keep thriving.

This doesn't speak for everybody and its a lot more complex than just that but you can't knock science.

lol I'm actually talking to this chick from the Philippines right now she's thick lol but her parents might be mad strict cause she never wanna chill . but I feel you man Down here in Miami we have a bit of everything Dominicans , Puerto Ricans , Mexicans etc , African Americans .
I've only really seen 1 asian girl that caught my eye and thats because she had the most amazing thighs since she was a cheerleader lol. I won't front, there are pretty Asian girls but not enough for me to mess around with. I actually have to have it pointed out to me to even notice because I won't even consider looking at an Asian girl. I have ZERO interest. I do see why guys like them though cause they are pretty. I need to stay in the Hispanic side of the world when I get married. And my soft spot my whole life has been white girls because they are different kinds of fun!

Last edited:
Moving in with my main woman at the end of the month for a couple of months and will have to be monogamous for the first time in my life. :smh: :lol:

Never thought I'd see the day but I actually feel it could turn out to be a good thing. As much as I love women, dealing with multiple relationships takes up a lot of time that I always felt could be well spent elsewhere.

I had a look through my phone contacts and there's at least 125+ new females just within the last year, some I don't even remember. I've always been quality over quantity but there's just so many women out there it's too easy. .

I can't even name all 17 I beat this year. :wow:

Haven't posted in a while but that **** sounds like straight G.A.M.E...
Why would you want to **** with somebody like that?
That sounds like some major character flaw bs. I mean do you, cant judge you as a man because we have all done things that we are ashamed of but messing with a "married" woman should really be your last resort because there is always three sides to a story. If she is talking reckless like this just imagine if you smash and down the line she reconciles with her husband and she brings you up. Save that headache until you know everything is in the clear and proceed then. "**** happens and things change" but a lot of people romanticize the notion of commitment and love but were never really about that life to begin with if they give up that easily.
If you proceed just be careful my dude, despite the NT foil paper hat gang, Karma is real and that 1 hour of pleasure could lead to a lifetime headache...
Peace

I feel what yall are sayin, but did you read my first post? SHE is coming on to ME. Yeah, I'm going along with it because as a man it's hard for me to say no. The fact that she's married alone makes me want to cut ties and just be friends, but as a big guy who used to be bigger, when a hot girl comes on to YOU- it's a rare and you immediately want to take advantage of it. Trust me, I've been holding back because REALLY don't wanna get wrapped up in that marriage drama bs. I probably coulda smashed by now if I really wanted to.

As of right now, she's flirting w/ me and all this ish and I'm just goin along with it. I doubt we'll be doing anything physical. Ever. If she tries for it, I'll have a very deep decision to make and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to bring myself to it.

Yall know how everyone on here tells others to treat their girl good before they go out and start lookin elsewhere? That's lightweight what she's doing. She ain't happy. She likes me but is married and doesn't really wanna leave ole dude. I'm not sure what to make of it.

All I know is, the situation I'm in is a whole of a lot different than if I was TRYING to steal a married woman. If I pressed myself on her then I'd understand why everyone is saying what they are. But I didn't. I'm a guy sitting here doing my job, being friendly, and she came on to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom