TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown skin girls with long hair, nose rings and, either volleyball or track bodies will be the death of me

volleyball and track bodies is where it's at!

I'm still in love with this chick who still got that nie track body from 10 years ago in highschool

all day.

My current girl has an athletic body. and i got her training with me. it's about to be on. !!!

I'm still in love with this chick who still got that nie track body from 10 years ago in highschool

all day.

My current girl has an athletic body. and i got her training with me. it's about to be on. !!!

I heard that!!..is this the same chick that was squirting? Lol

I heard that!!..is this the same chick that was squirting? Lol

YES SIR!!!
(you remember that story!, greatest time of my life haha)

her and I have been kicking it regularly now. mad cool and she makes life exciting again out here (mushy stuff i know i know)

But yea she was in Crew in college working out and stuff, so she got frame. but now i got her eating right and doing more weight lifting she goign to be nice. her body is already tight, nice ***,

YES SIR!!!
(you remember that story!, greatest time of my life haha)

her and I have been kicking it regularly now. mad cool and she makes life exciting again out here (mushy stuff i know i know)

But yea she was in Crew in college working out and stuff, so she got frame. but now i got her eating right and doing more weight lifting she goign to be nice. her body is already tight, nice ***,
hell yea I remember that lol..but thats wassup you got yourself a bad one 
pimp.gif
...do your thing bra

^^ To the guy up there messing with the married chick, don't do it
man what I look like? :lol:
I know :smh: |I
the crazy thing is, she still remembers me from a class all the way back in the fall semester of 2010, like how the **** would she know? :lol:
I haven't stepped foot in that campus in 4 years :rofl:
Word, wtf. Lmao!

So I guess it turns out that their marriage isn't good at all.. She regrets getting married so young and from the sounds of it she doesn't think they're gonna make it. I guess she says he changed when they got married. I found it weird cause isn't it usually the woman who changes when they get married?

So I guess it turns out that their marriage isn't good at all.. She regrets getting married so young and from the sounds of it she doesn't think they're gonna make it. I guess she says he changed when they got married. I found it weird cause isn't it usually the woman who changes when they get married?

Nah... men change also.

One of my homegirl divorced her husband because he changed.

He got more controlling, on some "Oh I legally own you now, do as I say!"

He stopped showing her attention/romance... yaknow, the **** that made her fall in love with him things.

Last edited:
Haven't posted in a while but that **** sounds like straight G.A.M.E...
Why would you want to **** with somebody like that?
That sounds like some major character flaw bs. I mean do you, cant judge you as a man because we have all done things that we are ashamed of but messing with a "married" woman should really be your last resort because there is always three sides to a story. If she is talking reckless like this just imagine if you smash and down the line she reconciles with her husband and she brings you up. Save that headache until you know everything is in the clear and proceed then. "**** happens and things change" but a lot of people romanticize the notion of commitment and love but were never really about that life to begin with if they give up that easily.
If you proceed just be careful my dude, despite the NT foil paper hat gang, Karma is real and that 1 hour of pleasure could lead to a lifetime headache...
Peace

Last edited:
Haven't posted in a while but that **** sounds like straight G.A.M.E...
Why would you want to **** with somebody like that?
That sounds like some major character flaw bs. I mean do you, cant judge you as a man because we have all done things that we are ashamed of but messing with a "married" woman should really be your last resort because there is always three sides to a story. If she is talking reckless like this just imagine if you smash and down the line she reconciles with her husband and she brings you up. Save that headache until you know everything is in the clear and proceed then. "**** happens and things change" but a lot of people romanticize the notion of commitment and love but were never really about that life to begin with if they give up that easily.
If you proceed just be careful my dude, despite the NT foil paper hat gang, Karma is real and that 1 hour of pleasure could lead to a lifetime headache...
Peace
They don't here you, though

all day.

Keep sleeping on them soccer chicks too and softball :smokin

In a situation bros...

But I don't want to put it on the public forum.

PM me if your willing to listen.

Its nothing health related or baby related...

Just caught with a tough decision and need some opinions.

PM Fontaine if you want to help...

:nerd:

Last edited:
In a situation bros...

But I don't want to put it on the public forum.

PM me if your willing to listen.

Its nothing health related or baby related...

Just caught with a tough decision and need some opinions.

PM Fontaine if you want to help...

:nerd:

Oh nah you gotta put it out there and change names and faces.

all day.

Keep sleeping on them soccer chicks too and softball :smokin
soccer chicks are :pimp:
last summer the entire UM women's soccer team walked into my job, so did the whole LSU women's tennis team

I think miami is severely overrated.

In general, yes.

Women wise? Na, there's a lot of talent out there.
why would ya'll think it's overrated? because it's not what it appears like on TV? A lot of outsiders think Miami is all fun in the sun, but in reality it's not. The gap between rich and poor is very wide here.

The women here though? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

There's mad selection out here.Caucasian, African American, South American, Central American, Caribbean, European....the list goes on. What we are slacking is on Asian women.

Last edited:
Oh nah you gotta put it out there and change names and faces.
cant bro...

you know i will put as much as i can on here...

but some of the stuff, i gotta keep it discreet, nomsayin'?

plus, its too specific... NT detectives be lurking and might try to hate on the boy. you know how some cats be on here man. :smh:

i will shoot it your way if you want to have a say, doe.

Wrigleyville :smokin

It's like a big *** sloot parade
aside from this...

baseball games seem like a pretty cool place to go...

i hear that going to a game, relaxing with some overpriced hotdogs and kicking it w/ your yamb is way more entertaining than watching baseball on tv...

especially for those who arent baseball fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom