TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I slipped up with a yamb at the mall

My boy walks in to the Fossil store cause his homegirl works there. While they greet each other and start looking at watches, I notice that she keep looking at me. She then hits me with, hey do you go to ____ college? You look familiar, we had a math class together. I just froze and hit her with fake Terio look on my face :smh: :smh:

I knew she looked familiar too and we did have math class together, but I ended up saying "I don't remember"
come on fam -_-

Soooo what do you guys do when a married woman starts comin on to you?..

It's happening, brahs. I'm not sure what to do. It started out friendly and got interesting real fast. We haven't done anything physical, and I don't think we will cause she doesn't seem like the type to cheat but she be textin me some pretty interesting stuff.. it doesn't help that she's a white girl with the nicest buns in the whole office.

One of my girls planned a 3some with her co worker who is pretty cute.
That's how it starts then she hits me with
And

I guess it's all set and I didn't even do any work
pimp.gif

Soooo what do you guys do when a married woman starts comin on to you?..

It's happening, brahs. I'm not sure what to do. It started out friendly and got interesting real fast. We haven't done anything physical, and I don't think we will cause she doesn't seem like the type to cheat but she be textin me some pretty interesting stuff.. it doesn't help that she's a white girl with the nicest buns in the whole office.

If you cool with being second fiddle go ahead...but remember just hit it and go about your business most married woman like to do stuff like this especially if they hub aint giving them much attention woman love an ego boost. To be safe id say smash quick and get back to the friend zone...You dont want a married man looking for ya :lol:

^^ To the guy up there messing with the married chick, don't do it

Damn brah u shuda bought the most expensive watch in da store to impress her

Then returned it at another store and use da money on yall first date
man what I look like? :lol:

I slipped up with a yamb at the mall

My boy walks in to the Fossil store cause his homegirl works there. While they greet each other and start looking at watches, I notice that she keep looking at me. She then hits me with, hey do you go to ____ college? You look familiar, we had a math class together. I just froze and hit her with fake Terio look on my face :smh: :smh:

I knew she looked familiar too and we did have math class together, but I ended up saying "I don't remember"
come on fam -_-
I know :smh: |I
the crazy thing is, she still remembers me from a class all the way back in the fall semester of 2010, like how the **** would she know? :lol:
I haven't stepped foot in that campus in 4 years :rofl:

Last edited:
If you cool with being second fiddle go ahead...but remember just hit it and go about your business most married woman like to do stuff like this especially if they hub aint giving them much attention woman love an ego boost. To be safe id say smash quick and get back to the friend zone...You dont want a married man looking for ya :lol:

I've already told her that I'm not down for that married man bull.. not around for drama.

But I already told yall she wouldn't cheat. I think she just wants the attention or something, but who knows- i didn't even think she'd do this much.

And regarding being the second fiddle.. she told me that when they had sex last night she was fantasizing about me instead.

I've already told her that I'm not down for that married man bull.. not around for drama.

But I already told yall she wouldn't cheat. I think she just wants the attention or something, but who knows- i didn't even think she'd do this much.

And regarding being the second fiddle.. she told me that when they had sex last night she was fantasizing about me instead.

The fact that shes thinking of another man while having sex with her husband is basically saying you need to hurry and tap this. The guilt is whats making her say she dont wanna cheat but the yambs n mind is telling her otherwise

If you cool with being second fiddle go ahead...but remember just hit it and go about your business most married woman like to do stuff like this especially if they hub aint giving them much attention woman love an ego boost. To be safe id say smash quick and get back to the friend zone...You dont want a married man looking for ya
laugh.gif
Disagree. Her husband will find out and be waiting at dude's house then will proceed to smash his head in with a snow globe.

Disagree. Her husband will find out and be waiting at dude's house then will proceed to smash his head in with a snow globe.

I did say that already didnt i

If you cool with being second fiddle go ahead...but remember just hit it and go about your business most married woman like to do stuff like this especially if they hub aint giving them much attention woman love an ego boost. To be safe id say smash quick and get back to the friend zone...You dont want a married man looking for ya
laugh.gif
Karma....don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom