TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me say pause before i post. so my girl told me that after her friends smash, they just wipe it dry and go on with their day. her girl says it ruins the mood to get up right after and go shower, which is what i do. simply because i'm very hygienic and dont want stank or bacteria to accrue on my piece throughout the day. am i the only one? 
As soo. As im done every time I take it off go in the bathroom and lather the soap up and wash.

If you guys were on a serious drought, would you take down an unattractive female?
Waiting for the NT "I smash dimes all the times"

With that said. Nithing wrong with a fluffer

srs... does anyone have any experience with the casual encounters section on cl? from the looks of it, seems like a bunch of cock hungry females lookin for a nsa smash session. tempted to pull the trigger but you know what they say, if its too good to be true....

srs... does anyone have any experience with the casual encounters section on cl? from the looks of it, seems like a bunch of cock hungry females lookin for a nsa smash session. tempted to pull the trigger but you know what they say, if its too good to be true....

Watch for them Vice girls. :lol:

If you guys were on a serious drought, would you take down an unattractive female?
*waits for cats to say they only smash 8+s*

Man... Y'all won't believe what happened to me.

I get the call from the lil ratchet. "Come through, but my friend is sleeping on the couch so we gotta be quiet"

So I'm like no problem. I slide through, and she's like "hold on, gotta get my baby"

Again... I'm like cool... Baby is going TK be in the other room... Her friend will be in here just in case. I'm comfortablE with that.

We go in the room... And I deliver some quality D... My rhythm and motions were all on point... And I could tell due to the increase wetness of the yamb.

So we finish... And the sin wakes up... I'm like "aight... She's going to go in there... Put him back to sleep... Then see me off"

She brings this Lil ***** IN THE ROOM... Turns the lights on and sits him on the bed!!

I'm like "wtf are yiu doing??" I'm stumbling and trying to pick up my clothes and stuff... Getting dressed.

She's like "what's wrong"

I left and went off on her through text.

You don't have your 13 month old baby seeing a dude who slid over at 1:00 am getting dresses and walking out the house. That is super trifling and I feel bad for the sun.

The amount of damage that can do young kid... Constantly seeing guys walking out of his mombs room at 3 am...

:smh: :smh:

I was seriously upset, man... Smh...

Maybe, maybe not. If she's for real though, be careful when she finds out you're human and not the fantasy she's built up in her head. Turn on your *** quick over little ****.

I don't see why she would lie about that. And it makes sense since she's only had one boyfriend before me when she was a freshman in college living in a dorm without a kitchen.

I forgot I took a pic of the food plate though...

Also, I live in a very hispanic neighborhood and as she was cooking this chicken flew up by the kitchen window and would not leave. Sat there for like 2 hours until I knocked it into the recycling bin and dumped it over the fence :smh: Is it even legal to have free roaming chickens in your backyard? I know this has to be my neighbors two houses down chicken because they had like 2-3 around Thanksgiving last year.

Last edited:
been there, done that. go for it.

You don't have your 13 month old baby seeing a dude who slid over at 1:00 am getting dresses and walking out the house. That is super trifling and I feel bad for the sun.

The amount of damage that can do young kid... Constantly seeing guys walking out of his mombs room at 3 am...

:smh: :smh:

I was seriously upset, man... Smh...
well what do you expect when dealing with those type of women

Fontaine you been around the block enough to know something along those lines was bound to happen lol. Personally I wouldn't have cared. Little man has little to do with me lol

I slipped up with a yamb at the mall

My boy walks in to the Fossil store cause his homegirl works there. While they greet each other and start looking at watches, I notice that she keep looking at me. She then hits me with, hey do you go to ____ college? You look familiar, we had a math class together. I just froze and hit her with fake Terio look on my face :smh: :smh:

I knew she looked familiar too and we did have math class together, but I ended up saying "I don't remember"

Last edited:
Damn brah u shuda bought the most expensive watch in da store to impress her

Then returned it at another store and use da money on yall first date

repped just for great gif use
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom