TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already told her that I'm not down for that married man bull.. not around for drama.

But I already told yall she wouldn't cheat. I think she just wants the attention or something, but who knows- i didn't even think she'd do this much.

And regarding being the second fiddle.. she told me that when they had sex last night she was fantasizing about me instead.

Man these cats be setting up threesomes and hooking up with married women but a young ***** can't even get a starter 

Oh woe

barkley-head-shake-o1.gif

**** done changed in here...

Man these cats be setting up threesomes and hooking up with married women but a young ***** can't even get a starter 
Oh woe

Man don't even trip last year at this time my ex and I were pretty much done and I was probably at my lowest. After things ended I just focused on myself and worked on building myself back up. I'm still not out the clear yet but I'm better off than where I was yesterday.

Ne
[thread="578960"]Heading to Argentina for a two week school trip tomorrow. Its gonna be majority sighsteeing, no work tho. Anybody ever been up there, how is the yambs?[/thread]

Never been to Argentina (it's on my bucket list) but had Argie yambs. :evil: :evil: top notch breh! :pimp:

If you speak Spanish, your chances are greater so I've heard.

Haven't posted in here just been a lurker but I have a question for y'all.
How do you feel about getting yambs from the your friends ex girl?
Reason I ask is because I got in a huge argument with my roommate who smashed his friends ex girl. The friend was dating the girl for at least 1 year. I don't really care for the friend but I felt he mad disrespected him by not giving him the heads up. My roommate does not see anything wrong with what he did since they were broken up for 4 months. Roommate hangs with him on the regular and I don't really talk to him too often. I feel like I should tell the guy cus I feel bad for him and he has a right to know. What are y'all inputs?

i wouldnt tell him

but i agree friends ex are off limits 

he even cool it  with dude on the reg thats creep 

Find someone else.

I slept over one of my boys ex's crib couple times after a night of going out and everytime she would sneak in at night and mount me. Just straight throwing it at me. Even though they kinda hate each other now and he's with a different girl, I would still never do it (even if he gave me the go), despite how bad she is.

Son you know when a chick that was BAD in college but fell off hard after having a kid(Just ran into her). You are just like..............Man I should have hit. I remember she came tailgating to one of LSU big games after giving birth to her child. She was still straight and could get smashed but the years have caught up with her.

I know it is life tho.

SERIOUS QUESTION I'm moving at the top of 2015 I have a great career only question left who got the best yambs LA or MIA? It's gonna be one of these cities I'm going to need input NT Gawds :smokin

SERIOUS QUESTION I'm moving at the top of 2015 I have a great career only question left who got the best yambs LA or MIA? It's gonna be one of these cities I'm going to need input NT Gawds :smokin

Depends on what you're looking for

Black girls - probably Miami
Caribbean and S American Hispanics - def Mia
Mexican and Central American - def LA
Asian - def LA
White - probably LA

Asian - def LA
White - probably LA
U forgot middle eastern

LA take the cake

Asian - def LA
White - probably LA
U forgot middle eastern

LA take the cake

You right. Completely slipped my mind.

Asian - def LA
White - probably LA

Asian - def LA
White - probably LA
U forgot middle eastern

LA take the cake

Basically LA has the better variety SOLD! :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back