TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to haooy hour tonight, some girl kept grabbing me leg and then she grabbed teh junk. i ignored her and she said "did you feel that?" i told her "obviously its onlu rght i return the favor" next thing you know i'm smashing in the whip. driving bck now.

mondayy night lololol

cold sreak overr

Last edited:
Drunk success activated on NT lol

So I'm pretty sure in my parts or circle of friends I'm the only one who says yambs.

Anyway it's been a while since I've been here but this pic is NOT me for the record. It's my boy and he shared it in a big yambliy group text between the boys and me.
View media item 956225My friend said he went off on him when he decided to call him Boy at the start of the text. Dude never answered back

went to haooy hour tonight

We can tell, nice work...:lol:

I've never been to a happy hour, but it seems like it's the best place if not second best place to hit on women :nerd:

I'm gonna try one this week or next, on a Friday most likely.....it's been an idea for a while now....

On a Monday night...:wow: 8)

Last edited:

So I'm pretty sure in my parts or circle of friends I'm the only one who says yambs.

Anyway it's been a while since I've been here but this pic is NOT me for the record. It's my boy and he shared it in a big yambliy group text between the boys and me.
View media item 956225My friend said he went off on him when he decided to call him Boy at the start of the text. Dude never answered back

Seems like a lil' *****...

I'm talking about your boy! Punk move.

Both of y'all should be disgusted with yourselves :x Girls like these don't deserve any attention let alone the thumbstrokes from these text messages.

The less words the more powerful the message.

Typing all that just makes u look dumb and da girl prolly laffin

I spent the entire weekend with my new yamb. We were together from when I got out of work Friday until I went into work this morning :wow: She even met some of my family at my aunt's bday dinner yesterday. Told her I had to go to this bday dinner but she could come if she'd like and she said yeah. Then she asked me how I was going to introduce her and I was just silent thinking for a few minutes and then I told her that she's my girlfriend. She agreed then we ended up having a pretty deep conversation about where things were going since she's moving back home in a couple weeks. Neither of us expected it to get to this point this early but our chemistry is just unreal. She wants to be in a committed relationship despite the distance. I was being completely realistic with her about that notion since I've done it before (although it was with a girl in a different country). She was optimistic about it and it can definitely work because she goes to school less than a half hour away from where my parents live so I could visit her easily and frequently.

I always meet the good ones at the worst time man :smh: Still not sure how I'm going to go about this but I guess I got a new girl...

:smh:

at your falling the "how you gonna introduce me" game...you got tricked into a relationship. o well chalk this one up as a learning experience. and on top of that its a distance relationship.

you shouldve just introduced her by her name like normal people do and leave it at that.

Last edited:
I stand by quoting and agreeing with yeezus post.. I think typing all that does make his friend look dumb.

Last edited:
:smh:

at your falling the "how you gonna introduce me" game...you got tricked into a relationship. o well chalk this one up as a learning experience. and on top of that its a distance relationship.

you shouldve just introduced her by her name like normal people do and leave it at that.

Trust me man it's still weighing heavy on me. I'm optimistic about this working for a number of good reasons though. I don't feel tricked at all but I never thought I'd be in a long distance relationship again and obviously it's not something I'm looking forward to.

You are right though. Should've just kept at her name but she's relationship material and as much as I know it doesn't make sense I do really want this :smh:

Also, belly dancers :smokin

Last edited:
Don't make a thread in a few months talking about "it's over what went wrong nt" I say your gambling with said situation but if your content go for it.

Don't worry man you'll never see that thread from me :lol: I know it's a gamble but it's one I'm willing to take. The two factors that are making me go against my rule of no long distance relationships are:

1. She'll be at school half hour from my parents home. I really like the college town where she is and visit there frequently when I see my parents any way.
2. I told her that I was in long distance relationship before and cheated a lot, and that she may think it will work now but when she's back at school entrenched in college life and partying with all of her friends it will be different. She reminded me that I'm her 2nd and it's not in her culture to sleep around before marriage and she does not want to have sex with anyone else but me.

So there's those two things that made me say I guess I'll try this out. Also she was willing to visit me.

I stand by quoting and agreeing with yeezus post.. I think typing all that does make his friend look dumb.
281.gif

Both of y'all should be disgusted with yourselves :x Girls like these don't deserve any attention let alone the thumbstrokes from these text messages.

I'm filthy, I'm nasty, I'm disgusting :lol:... Only a small percentage of women in college are actually looking for a cupcake. They want cats they can chill and for different reasons. This cat may have a whip, this cat may be an athlete, this cat may just know everybody and have moves. But as a dude in college, u a fool if u disregard the promiscuity of women on campus

Don't get me wrong there are couples on campus, which is respected

Last edited:
^That's cool. Me too. I just wouldn't have been all cutesy with Katrina like you were. I've been in the BF #2 situation before but I wanted to be nothing more than a booty call. Never texted those girls. Would've blown her off and waited until she hit me up for a booty call. Let TJ entertain her *** over text message and in person. You gotta flip the script on that and have her telling you not to be the stranger IMO. You got this chick feeling super inflated now and you look like you've been missing her in those texts.

Last edited:
^That's cool. Me too. I just wouldn't have been all cutesy with Katrina like you were. I've been in the BF #2 situation before but I wanted to be nothing more than a booty call. Never texted those girls. Would've blown her off and waited until she hit me up for a booty call. Let TJ entertain her *** over text message and in person. You gotta flip the script on that and have her telling you not to be the stranger IMO. You got this chick feeling super inflated now and you look like you've been missing her in those texts.

Super inflated by telling her not to be a stranger? Basically telling her to have the yambs ready next semester? :lol:

U and her so silly :lol:

What did your boy send that message for?
Well if you notice on my post my boy texted back to "Raquel" which isn't a dudes name and probably the chick so he probably went through her phone and saw the convo and decided to jump on it. Not gonna bring it up since it's been a while. Oh well his game not mine

Well if you notice on my post my boy texted back to "Raquel" which isn't a dudes name and probably the chick so he probably went through her phone and saw the convo and decided to jump on it. Not gonna bring it up since it's been a while. Oh well his game not mine

If that's really your boy, you need to tell him to turn down on that type of ****.

I know a guy who lost his life and another doing a bid over a situation exactly like that.

Even when I've been on the side of smashing a chick with a man unknowingly I've never threw it in dudes face when they found out, that's not some grown man ****. ****** will kill you over that () even a soft dude who's too in his emotions, don't ever think **** is that sweet. The human ego is far more fragile and powerful than we often give it credit for.

I've gotten my life threatened over ******* twice when I was younger and I do my damnedest to make sure it never happens again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom