TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to bag a trust fund white chick.

Been there done that...kinda. Last gf fam was loaded. Houses/beach houses all over the place. The vacations and holidays were :pimp: until her parents and I stopped getting along.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm going on 3

The third joint was the flirty lunch lady lmao

Yo I smashed the lunch lady I'm Rollin right now lmao

On top of that when I was smashin the second chick my phone was underneath dialing ppl....it called my cuz he has a 4 minute voicemail of me smashin a chick smh n talkin. **** about my piece
Lucky.  There's a lunch lady and a janitor lady at my school who could both get it.  Lunch lady late twenties tops.  Janitor lady definately a milf but idgaf.  Next semester we'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Cookout with some females here in a little bit at their crib. Pre cinco de mayo celebration. Yambs shall be had

lebron-wade.jpg

Bagged the SD chick. GIrls who do kegels are the truth fellas. Felt like I entered a Chinese finger trap. :pimp:

Last edited:
I didnt have a license for a while (never needed one), only reason I ended up getting one ASAP was because the girl I was messing offered me to drive her dads range rover. Got my license the next month :lol:. Good times in that range after class :smokin

I spent the entire weekend with my new yamb. We were together from when I got out of work Friday until I went into work this morning :wow: She even met some of my family at my aunt's bday dinner yesterday. Told her I had to go to this bday dinner but she could come if she'd like and she said yeah. Then she asked me how I was going to introduce her and I was just silent thinking for a few minutes and then I told her that she's my girlfriend. She agreed then we ended up having a pretty deep conversation about where things were going since she's moving back home in a couple weeks. Neither of us expected it to get to this point this early but our chemistry is just unreal. She wants to be in a committed relationship despite the distance. I was being completely realistic with her about that notion since I've done it before (although it was with a girl in a different country). She was optimistic about it and it can definitely work because she goes to school less than a half hour away from where my parents live so I could visit her easily and frequently.

I always meet the good ones at the worst time man :smh: Still not sure how I'm going to go about this but I guess I got a new girl...

Also, we smash Fri and Sat. Then Sat after we smash she's like, "I need to tell you something but I don't want you to be upset/let down by it." So I ask her what's up and she tells me that she knows that I'm used to having sex often in my prior relationships but she's not, and she doesn't know if she's ready to be in a relationship where she has sex all the time yet. Told me because of her culture she thought she was going to wait until marriage, and even once she lost her virginity a few weeks ago she thought that was going to be it until marriage. She said she was fine with oral and we could still have sex but just not multiple times every day like we have been. I told her I understand and can respect that.

Then last night we get back to my place from visiting my family or whatever and I tell her I'm exhausted from driving and just flop into bed. She starts kissing me, massaging me, etc... and takes my pants off I'm just laying there hard. And she's like, "sooo...." I'm like, "what?" Then she's like, "what're you gonna do?" I reply "nothing." Then she tells me to have sex with her :lol:

So when we finish I tell her she's confusing me with what she's saying vs. doing and that I was respecting what she had said the night before and that was all on her for asking me. Tells me I was lucky she was in the mood. Later last night she did the same exact thing. Begging for the D :pimp:

Last edited:
I spent the entire weekend with my new yamb. We were together from when I got out of work Friday until I went into work this morning :wow: She even met some of my family at my aunt's bday dinner yesterday. Told her I had to go to this bday dinner but she could come if she'd like and she said yeah. Then she asked me how I was going to introduce her and I was just silent thinking for a few minutes and then I told her that she's my girlfriend. She agreed then we ended up having a pretty deep conversation about where things were going since she's moving back home in a couple weeks. Neither of us expected it to get to this point this early but our chemistry is just unreal. She wants to be in a committed relationship despite the distance. I was being completely realistic with her about that notion since I've done it before (although it was with a girl in a different country). She was optimistic about it and it can definitely work because she goes to school less than a half hour away from where my parents live so I could visit her easily and frequently.

I always meet the good ones at the worst time man :smh: Still not sure how I'm going to go about this but I guess I got a new girl...
how old are you?

older chick at my job. I want to bag but not sure if I can joke around as easily w her to bag it ( older , need to show respect ish ) . do I have to ask it out to lunch or dinner or just be honest and plain ask for the number and say I want to talk?

older chick at my job. I want to bag but not sure if I can joke around as easily w her to bag it ( older , need to show respect ish ) . do I have to ask it out to lunch or dinner or just be honest and plain ask for the number and say I want to talk?

Don't do it
You can lose your job if she's not with it
Not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom