TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inviting all your roster spots is fun but an easy way to get caught up. Word to Bill Bellamy.

Girls talk......alot.

Well, not literally all 8. But I invited 3 of them and then the girl I smashed this past weekend.

Trust me, I know it. I told my party bus story where I invited 4 girls I was smashing at the same time and it was A MESS. Kept all of them in the rotation though :smokin

Might just let the homies bring the randoms and kill it.

Ask her if she speaks Bukharian.

She speaks Russian. I had no idea where Uzbekistan was. It's in Central Asia below Russia. She was born there and lived there until she was 8 and then her family moved to queens. Now she goes to an Ivy League school. Gotta love the smart chicks. Taking her to a Russian/Uzbek restaurant tonight. She's gonna order for us in Russian while I sit there and get turned on lol. I love when chicks can speak other languages fluently :pimp:

Mugen said he sleep like 5 times. :lol:

:rofl:

Leemelone I wasn't trying to come at you fam. Your post just caught me off guard, I actually lol when I read it yesterday. Just thought you should know that stereotype is false. I'm mugen tho...

Last edited:
2 issues at hand
Even with my previous girlfriends i don't really enjoy kissing for an extended period of time. Anybody else know those feels?
and a chick tried to use me to get citizenship before. be careful out here homies
many yambs have aids

I get bored of kissing with all but one woman, it was like it was addictive, like she had drug induced lips.

I had the opportunity to redeem myself with that 1 chick I couldn't get it up with...I didn't even attempt to smash I just laid there with her,talked n po'd...n I'm cool with that..I got some p earlier yesterday day n the night before by 2 different chicks

Ask her if she speaks Bukharian.

She speaks Russian. I had no idea where Uzbekistan was. It's in Central Asia below Russia. She was born there and lived there until she was 8 and then her family moved to queens. Now she goes to an Ivy League school. Gotta love the smart chicks. Taking her to a Russian/Uzbek restaurant tonight. She's gonna order for us in Russian while I sit there and get turned on lol. I love when chicks can speak other languages fluently :pimp:

Haha yea I was born in Uzbekistan and my family moved to Queens too. If she speaks Russia, very good chance she speaks Bukharian or understands it (its a persian dialect). Also, there's a good chance she grew up in Forest Hills so i might know her :nerd: :lol:

Those girls are usually pretty chill, and loyal as ****, but some play hard to get though.

Have fun on your date, i'm 100% sure you'll enjoy the food if the right things are ordered haha.

Haha yea I was born in Uzbekistan and my family moved to Queens too. If she speaks Russia, very good chance she speaks Bukharian or understands it (its a persian dialect). Also, there's a good chance she grew up in Forest Hills so i might know her :nerd: :lol:

Those girls are usually pretty chill, and loyal as ****, but some play hard to get though.

Have fun on your date, i'm 100% sure you'll enjoy the food if the right things are ordered haha.

Thanks bruh. I'll ask her about the Bukharian tonight. Been looking forward to this meal all week. Was waiting on her to finish finals. I'm not a picky eater and I'm sure she'll order the dankness. As far as playing hard to get, I already got it third date and then got my j cole on in the morning. So I'm gettin it :pimp: She did tease me the first two nights, only as any classy, respectable lady would though. Chicks that give it up too easy are a no go. I'm actually pretty sprung for this chick she's dope.

Speaking of which, I know it's different for all girls but, when do you guys expect to smash if you're clearly feeling each other an there's chemistry between you and the yamb?

I've never really had to wait longer than 3 dates/hang outs. I feel like most chicks use that as a baseline. If you have good game and they like you feel like its safe to smash then.

Last edited:
Texted a girl I just met that congrats you're now enrolled line and she ain't text back to it lol. 

I've learned that expecting anything sorta ruins things. Just let it play out and take the first opportunity you get.

If the chemistry is that strong I usually just take the first opportunity I get when we're both truly alone.

Texted a girl I just met that congrats you're now enrolled line and she ain't text back to it lol. 

Might have been too soon...

Try this next time.

As ur leaving and getting the number say, "I'll send u something witty."

Then text, "Insert witty text here :wink:"

@Ecook0808   Yeah deff too soon probably. I was thinking of texting her back and telling her it was a just a joke and to calm down or whatever but I didn't.. May see her in person before she heads out, if not, I'll just leave it be. 

I was y'all would stop saying things like *insert race/nationality* is really loyal and chill etc....
Really??? These JO's ain't loyal across race lines don't get caught up....
Can't determine traits by race and ish

I was y'all would stop saying things like *insert race/nationality* is really loyal and chill etc....

I'm guessing you were aiming this at me. I can only speak for myself and those from my background. I come from that background and we're such a small percentage (no one ever knew where I was from even when I tried to explain it). Literally 99% of us are concentrated Queens, NY or are still in Uzbekistan (you can google it). Nearly every single one was once an immigrant and the families/households are VERY STRICT. Many still get arranged marriages.

The word jumpoff definitely does not come to mind and yes they are VERY loyal. Once again I can only speak about my nationality/background.

Ofcourse there are outliers.

Last edited:
y'all ever talk to a female who with their parents? I think I took a L, she kept looking at me and gave no dambs about getting caught

y'all ever talk to a female who with their parents? I think I took a L, she kept looking at me and gave no dambs about getting caught
Yea I did it two weeks ago when I was posting about randoms in DC. Seen her check me out while she was with her mom and grandma. Sparked up a convo, talked nice to her PEPs, and got the number.

these O's ain't loyal, word to Chris Breezy

Man, any girl who speak Russian. :pimp:

Nahhh.

Any cute girl who has a posh British accent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Or a sweet Southern Belle accent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:pimp:
british or aussie accents>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom