TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you have a boo muffin tho, my *****? Why is you not faithful to ya queen?

We not in a relationship yet...

I know I will love her though. I can feel it growing. :smh:

With all the yambs out there you couldn't get a better pic? :lol:

Its kinda tough broseph... I was with the famb... Can't really snap photos with my uncle and his wife walking beside me. :lol:

They out there doe.

Was chillin with kid on campus last week and he was talking to a girl and I sat down by him and her. I didn't introduce myself to her, I just gave her the look and gave off some hints I wanted her to talk to me first - she bit on it and introduced herself and I did the same. We all ended up talking and had a good convo

She was giving me the look, the look they give you when they want you but I didn't get the number... Fast forward to yesterday the dude that was chillin' with us got a text from her and I peeped it cause he showed me and I told him to tell her I said hey and she hit it back with the "Heyyyyy ddh1122" 
I talked through his text to her for a few texts and ended up getting her number. I didn't wanna get it that way though but I haven't seen her all week and she's supposedly leaving for the summer. If I don't hit her up do y'all think that's gonna hurt me later?

Dont you have a boo muffin tho, my *****? Why is you not faithful to ya queen?

We not in a relationship yet...

I know I will love her though. I can feel it growing. :smh:

With all the yambs out there you couldn't get a better pic? :lol:

Its kinda tough broseph... I was with the famb... Can't really snap photos with my uncle and his wife walking beside me. :lol:

They out there doe.

I know. Just giving you a hard time

this question is for those in the know. as far as elasticity, how does a virgin compare to an asian chick? I've had super clingy chicks but never a vurge

Was chillin with kid on campus last week and he was talking to a girl and I sat down by him and her. I didn't introduce myself to her, I just gave her the look and gave off some hints I wanted her to talk to me first - she bit on it and introduced herself and I did the same. We all ended up talking and had a good convo

you corny for this one.

this question is for those in the know. as far as elasticity, how does a virgin compare to an asian chick? I've had super clingy chicks but never a vurge

"How does a virgin compare to an Asian chick?"

Lmao. What even...? You're letting your inexperience show man your question makes no sense :rofl:

your man clearly had the open lane for a score, but you went in thristy knowing what your own intentions were.

plenty of women on a college campus, no need to step on toes of a man you communicate with on a regular bases.

now you are prolly a snake in his eyes or if he bring a chick around you he prolly feels like he has to watch you.

wait...was your homie trying to get at this chick?

Last edited:
inexperience? :lol:

I'm asking how tight is the p bruh, in laymen terms. can't imagine it being any tighter than an asian chick. not even sure that would be enjoyable

your man clearly had the open lane for a score, but you went in thristy knowing what your own intentions were.

plenty of women on a college campus, no need to step on toes of a man you communicate with on a regular bases.

now you are prolly a snake in his eyes or if he bring a chick around you he prolly feels like he has to watch you.
Nah he had no intentions with her. He's after some other girl(s). That's the only reason I swooped in... he's just friends with her. I'm not the type to cross anyone like that, not my style.

But paging The Don. Need a quick line homey for this chicks number I just got. Just throw me any random 1 or 2 @Ecook0808  

I'm asking how tight is the p bruh, in laymen terms. can't imagine it being any tighter than an asian chick. not even sure that would be enjoyable

The way you're asking makes no sense, but in terms of elasticity there is none, it's like rubbing between two lubricated bones. At that point too she prob has no concept of muscle control, how to move, what gets her in the mood, **** is terrible. But I was a virgin at the time too so both our inexperience made it not enjoyable. Still good in a bad way though, and will get better over time.

Last edited:

It just doesn't make sense man. Have you only been with one Asian chick or something? It's not a valid baseline when I've been with more than one Asian chick and I've been with white and Latina chicks tighter than some of them.

Your post was purely stereotypical and your question was illogical and formed out of inexperience.

Go get you some experience an find out not all Asians got a vice grip and you can find tight chicks within all races.

Last edited:

Nah he had no intentions with her. He's after some other girl(s). That's the only reason I swooped in... he's just friends with her. I'm not the type to cross anyone like that, not my style.

But paging The Don. Need a quick line homey for this chicks number I just got. Just throw me any random 1 or 2 @Ecook0808

The pace you're working at young buck, you should have developed your own lines by now.

I might start using the "can I borrow you? Promise I'll give you back" line on tinder once this girl I'm seeing moves in a month and I'm back on the grind. I need a better opener.

abe-simpson-gif.gif

Ya'll be approaching chicks on the train or other public transportation?

Saw this chick while waiting for the train who was BADDDDDDDDD. Shorty was like a Dominican Jhene Aiko but thicker. Not NT thick, but a universal level of thickness that no man could turn down. Shorty had on the headphones though so I didn't see a way in. How do yall approach this situation?

Saw this chick while waiting for the train who was BADDDDDDDDD. Shorty was like a Dominican Jhene Aiko but thicker. Not NT thick, but a universal level of thickness that no man could turn down. Shorty had on the headphones though so I didn't see a way in. How do yall approach this situation?
Just ask her what shes listening to, if she listening to kanye wife her on da spot if not move on.

But to be srs just ask her what shes listening to then talk about music then just b like u gotta go and ask for da digits

"How does a virgin compare to an Asian chick?"

Lmao. What even...? You're letting your inexperience show man your question makes no sense :rofl:

It just doesn't make sense man. Have you only been with one Asian chick or something? It's not a valid baseline when I've been with more than one Asian chick and I've been with white and Latina chicks tighter than some of them.

Your post was purely stereotypical and your question was illogical and formed out of inexperience.

Go get you some experience an find out not all Asians got a vice grip and you can find tight chicks within all races.

^ I started to do the same thing when I was reading that but being in Asia I have to comment.

Maybe he didnt mean inexperience sexually just culturally. (so no real shots fired)

Please don't let that stereotype fool you who ever started that rumor has to realize the Asian culture isnt one to have women who just go and have sex any and everywhere.
so who ever started that or still says that to this day more than likely had one with not as much experience
do you think Asa Akira or Hitomi Tanaka are running around here with tight snatches with as much as they have sex?

as the other 2 said just go find you one.

I've done it. I commute to work using public transportation so I always see good looking women on the bus/train. But lately I found myself being too scared to approach them. There's this one cute chick who I've been wanting to talk to for the past 2 weeks. She's slim, got nice full lips and green eyes, gotta be either Venezuelan or Colombian. She always sits on the bus stop with me and we get on the same bus, but since my confidence is nonexistent, I don't say anything to her. |I

Last edited:
The thing about Asian chicks is that I've heard about certain techniques they have to keep the snapper tight. Heard it first from a black chick and her thang was on point too, other Asian chicks have confirmed use of said techniques. Wasn't tryna offend my man Hennessy if you're Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom