TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorlol.gif

I can't do this right now...
I'm sleep tho...

I'm white and I'm not offended. I don't know what techniques you're referring to but id be interested in hearing about them lol. I think the TAP (tight Asian *****) stereotype has more to do with the general smaller size of Asian people if anything.

Girl I'm with now is Uzbek and has the tightest, wettest p I've had. However, she's also the shortest girl I've been with at 5'1" so there's that.

Last edited:
Real spit, I have been with all types of asian women and no punani is the same. They don't use some type of mythical Shang Tsung magic to make them tighter. That's just a bunch of mythos put out there to make them more exotic. Any woman can tighten their vaginas by doing kegel exercises. Also if you want to increase or prolong sexual activity or enhance your release, you should try them as well. I have been dropping Peter North type releases lately because of that, lol.
Now granted I have noticed shorter women seem to be more naturally tighter then taller women but that's just in my experience and I can't make a blanket claim as if that is true. But please don't let these birds put that ish in your head like that. Statements like that are equivalent to "I never done this before", " I have the wettest punani you have ever had".
No ***** that's not correct but I will play your game to bust my nut..
Lol..
Also please take the Asian/East Asian/Pacific Islander P off a pedestal. They are just like any other woman(now 1st generation are a little different, I have a story about that for a later date,lol) don't let their small stature, demure presence fool you..
Also I know a lot of dudes use Asa Akira (to piggy back tdogg2k tdogg2k )as a measuring stick for how asian chicks get down. She is a beast like no other but not all women of any color get down like that, lol...
I seriously think she is the exception to the rule, lol...

Real spit, I have been with all types of asian women and no punani is the same. They don't use some type of mythical Shang Tsung magic to make them tighter. That's just a bunch of mythos put out there to make them more exotic. Any woman can tighten their vaginas by doing kegel exercises. Also if you want to increase or prolong sexual activity or enhance your release, you should try them as well. I have been dropping Peter North type releases lately because of that, lol.
Now granted I have noticed shorter women seem to be more naturally tighter then taller women but that's just in my experience and I can't make a blanket claim as if that is true. But please don't let these birds put that ish in your head like that. Statements like that are equivalent to "I never done this before", " I have the wettest punani you have ever had".
No ***** that's not correct but I will play your game to bust my nut..
Lol..
Also please take the Asian/East Asian/Pacific Islander P off a pedestal. They are just like any other woman(now 1st generation are a little different, I have a story about that for a later date,lol) don't let their small stature, demure presence fool you..
Also I know a lot of dudes use Asa Akira (to piggy back tdogg2k tdogg2k )as a measuring stick for how asian chicks get down. She is a beast like no other but not all women of any color get down like that, lol...
I seriously think she is the exception to the rule, lol...

It's just stereotype bro :lol: not a big deal.... Just like all black dudes are "big", we all know that ain't true. So all Asian girls are tight/freak... ect.

Last edited:
I'm white and I'm not offended. I don't know what techniques you're referring to but id be interested in hearing about them lol. I think the TAP (tight Asian *****) stereotype has more to do with the general smaller size of Asian people if anything.

Girl I'm with now is Uzbek and has the tightest, wettest p I've had. However, she's also the shortest girl I've been with at 5'1" so there's that.

Ask her if she speaks Bukharian.

Met a uzbek chick awhile ago, (never even heard of them....stupid american teachings)
she was absolutely stunning. the blue eyes and black hair really got to me.

Now granted I have noticed shorter women seem to be more naturally tighter then taller women but that's just in my experience and I can't make a blanket claim as if that is true. But please .

I always forget to do the Kegal. everytime i read about it, i'll do it like all day, then completly stop the next. gotta be consistent

Stereotypes actually are a big deal. (on a grander scale then just yambs.) Stereotypes bring Ignorance
I mean it's had you roaming around the past few years even with your "sexual experience" that Asians yambs equate to Virgins.

Last edited:
Which doubles as a place where people can learn.

you asked if their tight like virgins, we gave you ans answer then told you go out and experieence and explore the stereotype for yourself

Which doubles as a place where people can learn.

you asked if their tight like virgins, we gave you ans answer then told you go out and experieence and explore the stereotype for yourself
This is why I have fallen back from saying anything in this thread. Either dudes feel threaten or some type of way about somebody dropping dimes on them.
It's not about " taking it serious" or even "firing shots" at anybodies personal beliefs, just trying to hip people to questions and game they ask about..
I'm sleep tho...,

This is why I have fallen back from saying anything in this thread. Either dudes feel threaten or some type of way about somebody dropping dimes on them.
It's not about " taking it serious" or even "firing shots" at anybodies personal beliefs, just trying to hip people to questions and game they ask about..
I'm sleep tho...,
pretty much when I said to him from jump. No shots fired. He may of took my word "ignorance" and took it as disrespect.

but hey sorry. if the info wasn't what you wanted to hear.
View media item 949662

Last edited:
Yes that's the same reason I stopped saying anything about marriage

And my question was answered by Mark Antony and Hennessy but thanks Tdogg

Last edited:
What y'all got this weekend?

Throwing a party Saturday and can't invite all the yambs on the roster which Im notorious to do lawlz.

Inviting all your roster spots is fun but an easy way to get caught up. Word to Bill Bellamy.

Girls talk......alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom