TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

I walked up on this girl at the mall today with absolutely no game plan
mean.gif
She was like "you OK sweety?" smiling and stuff.. Then her friends came........

I just walked away
tired.gif

I need my some chop chop bad
sick.gif
how u find such a situation appropriate gif!

a+

NT what's your take on wifing and smashing a chick who still has the V card (24years)

NT what's your take on wifing and smashing a chick who still has the V card (24years)

I did it last year without taking her v card during our relationship. Still messed with her, but refuse to penetrate. She's really a good person and deserves better than me. No that's not a simp or self hate statement either, it's just that she's really cool. I don't want that clingy period either. She already is low-key clingy and has issues when I'm away from her. Imagine if I took her card too :smh:

Live by the Vinny Chase rule, "Never the first and Never the last."

She is 23 btw

Word. I'd sure like to know myself...relocation might be in order :lol:

Wait, y'all actually fans of virgins?

I ain't taken a girl V since I was 18 and I never will again. The only + to doing that is you can mold her sexually to be the perfect freak for you but at the same time you can do that with other women it just takes more effort/longer.

One of the chicks I'm dating now is a virgin (24). Cool as hell and we hang out a lot. She's fine with giving me head and I ate her out once. Not forcing anything more than that since she's going to be moving to a different state in July and starting grad school. If she's waited this long, she's better off losing it with with someone she intends to marry or be in a LTR relationship with. Up to her otherwise.

What's everyone thoughts on chicks still with their V cards emotional state or dating compared to others?

One of the chicks I'm dating now is a virgin (24). Cool as hell and we hang out a lot. She's fine with giving me head and I ate her out once. Not forcing anything more than that since she's going to be moving to a different state in July and starting grad school. If she's waited this long, she's better off losing it with with someone she intends to marry or be in a LTR relationship with. Up to her otherwise.

Something just ain't right about these types of virgins, gave up the mouth and the butthole like that's ok. I've heard a few incidents of strict Catholic chicks like that.

Her goal was to get married at first. It's the same with anyone who's scared to go against things they were taught so they'll do it to a lesser extent i.e. chick won't get a tattoo because it's frowned upon but will get their belly button pierced because no one really sees it and it can close up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom