TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good little quote on Love vs Lust. 
The Western “love” concept, you take it apart, it really is lust. But love transcends just the physical. Love is disposition, behaviour, attitude, thoughts, likes, dislikes – these things make a beautiful woman, a beautiful wife. This is the beauty that never fades. 
Malcolm had some good stuff 

Word, awwsome. And that was just petty, immature, and lame on your boys part. Don't throw it in the mans face cause it's not necessary. And your boy showed y'all just to try to make that guy look bad, like a joke. The only joke about the whole thing is your boy. Tell him to grow up 

On the real though shout out to Ecook.

After she was feeling up on me and all that crap and I said its only right i return the favor, like 10 min into the convo i could feel that a awkward silence was coming up. Hit her with the Ecook "what are you drinking? you look way more adventurous than that" line. Next thing you know we're talking about our craziest adventures and once she said she never did it in the car.......yea case closed.

Also, I still dont understand how people mess around with others in relationships. Man dead that ****. Not worth it.

Mario, your boy is a cornball for that one.

Never blow up the spot like that. Nothing good can come from that.

Bros...

Quick question...

Main stang... #1 top tier chica.... Invited me to a wedding.

1. I've never been to a wedding.

2. Is their some ulterior motive to this?

I'm in new territory and need some help from TAY.

went to haooy hour tonight, some girl kept grabbing me leg and then she grabbed teh junk. i ignored her and she said "did you feel that?" i told her "obviously its onlu rght i return the favor" next thing you know i'm smashing in the whip. driving bck now.

mondayy night lololol

cold sreak overr
Did you wear a condom?

Its wedding season I'm trying get at these yambs.1
yup my cuzzo is getting married next week
pimp.gif
..I wish I could go but ima  be in Ocean City

So im scrollin down my fb timeline this chick posted "I dont mess with petty _'s..a man needs to be a provider..if he don't help with bills, put gas in my car, or get my hair n nails done he not _'in with me cuz I can do bad all by myself"

MAN what!!!!!
eek.gif

roll.gif
you can miss me with that
mean.gif
...yea dudes are supposed to be a provider but at the same time relationships are just that not job opporutnities..and also
sick.gif
 to the 10+ dudes that commented on that status agreeing with her..

yup my cuzzo is getting married next week
pimp.gif
..I wish I could go but ima  be in Ocean City

So im scrollin down my fb timeline this chick posted "I dont mess with petty _'s..a man needs to be a provider..if he don't help with bills, put gas in my car, or get my hair n nails done he not _'in with me cuz I can do bad all by myself"

MAN what!!!!!
eek.gif

roll.gif
you can miss me with that
mean.gif
...yea dudes are supposed to be a provider but at the same time relationships are just that not job opporutnities..and also
sick.gif
 to the 10+ dudes that commented on that status agreeing with her..
Man these broads want you to provide for them while they sit at home not doing sh**  , plus these dudes will say anything for some box , main reason why social network is gassing these broads up .

Man these broads want you to provide for them while they sit at home not doing sh**  , plus these dudes will say anything for some box , main reason why social network is gassing these broads up .

You ain't never lied, those dudes that agreed with her oughta be castrated, thirst buckets.

Relationship is a two way street, I'm only ******* with a women if we provide for EACH OTHER, mentally/spiritually/sexually/physically/financially.

Anything else is uncivilized, gender relations and society roles all ****** up, **** needs overhaul.

Its wedding season I'm trying get at these yambs.1
yup my cuzzo is getting married next week :pimp: ..I wish I could go but ima  be in Ocean City

MAN what!!!!! :wow:  :rofl: you can miss me with that :smh: ...yea dudes are supposed to be a provider but at the same time relationships are just that not job opporutnities..and also :x  to the 10+ dudes that commented on that status agreeing with her..

:rofl: :rofl: man i tell ya these chicks got some nerve. I was literally in tears after reading this what they think this is 1950's foh :lol:

Bros...

Quick question...

Main stang... #1 top tier chica.... Invited me to a wedding.

1. I've never been to a wedding.

2. Is their some ulterior motive to this?

I'm in new territory and need some help from TAY.

Is the status of your relationship clear?

Have there be any signs of being more serious?

People typically only invite SO's to weddings but depending on who is getting married it may not be a big deal.

If it's family or close friends she may be trying to make things more serious

If it's just a friend she simply may not want to go alone

There was this chick I was dating saying since I don't like her weave I should pay for her hair appointments. Since her last boyfriend use to pay for them. ***** what........na you good. Dudes be doing too much for these chick to boost their heads up for this storybook life style.

They do it all the time earrings hair clips panties heels you name some may hide it in your own just to test ya

The earrings will get U jammed up b/c they so small and men don't really pay attention to that :lol:... A chick can spot an earring on the floor, underneath the bed in the corner from a mile away

Yeah I understand what you guys are saying this day n age people will get others just for a broad and not even wife. Nothing's come of it. and of the group text I'm the tamest and was shocked that my boy who I've known since middle school has a team on him and rolls this way.

As for me my last update here was telling you guys I got a Valentine's Day date with a girl which would've been technically only our 2nd date and asked you guys if it seemed off/weird. Anyway same girl doing well together just havent gotten the infamous "So.......what are we" convo. I mean its not being brought up abruptly like Henny on the last page but it's bound to happen soon
nerd.gif

and to add to Youngdoc's response to Rickey when wedding season comes they also want to show off their man as eye candy or "see what I can get" type of **** because to women it is a competition to show off. but then again I don't know the status of your relationship. I've been to invited weddings knowing I was the male eye candy on her arm and have to go through the night like
eyes.gif
since I'm locked down but technically locked down

They do it all the time earrings hair clips panties heels you name some may hide it in your own just to test ya

The earrings will get U jammed up b/c they so small and men don't really pay attention to that :lol:... A chick can spot an earring on the floor, underneath the bed in the corner from a mile away

Me and my roommate keep a pile of stuff that chicks lleave over. Earrings, bracelets, hair clips, bobby pins

I prefer going out on slower days like thursday or Wednesday. My Favorite day is slowly becoming sunday. These days provide more low-key atmospheres and these females are less gaurded. The lighting is also usally better so handsome ****** flourish

Last edited:

Me and my roommate keep a pile of stuff that chicks lleave over. Earrings, bracelets, hair clips, bobby pins

Im telling they think they schemin i been peeped gm out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom