TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
God this chick literally sent me a prono on snapchat before and during her shower. I got in trouble for screenshotting one and I don't want to mess up my probationary period or I'd share.

Take a picture of the picture with another phone...My inbox is waiting :smokin

BTW check ya inbox

Totally gonna do that with my other phone next time (prolly tonight) she sends me some erotic snaps. I got you bro :pimp:

I'll check my PM once I leave work in a little bit.

Last edited:
Bruh must've been smashing ugly thottiana's

some bad, some avg, some below avg. not eem afraid to admit. combo of chicks all throughout the city, not just at my hs. it's just not hard man :lol:. after a party one the chicks you were choppin it up with ask you for a ride home. you end up smashing in her parent's driveway. party every wknd and wash, rinse, repeat.

Ayo all, im a longtime lurking in this thread and i just want to thank everyone for providing me with this constant, thrilling entertainment and stories. :pimp:

As a 30yo, blk man w/ only 3 total partners ever, now miserabaly engaged to the 3rd, I am pleased to think that I am living the ultimate bachelor's life vicariously through you.

And @hennessy, @hawaii50 (in my best KD voice) "Y'all tha real MVP."
LMAO My man thought he was gonna get props for this. You better cut it and go work on yourself.

I was a lot different than I am now in HS and I got no buns. Zero. Didn't even lose my v card until college. I lost exact count but I think I'm slightly over 20 now. If I sat down and really thought about it and wrote it down I could prolly come up with an exact number. I tend to fall into longer term relationships as well. But I've smashed 5 different chicks since last summer.

Last edited:
^longterm relationships are way better than the wknd hookup or some constant joint you're smashing

^Yeah, forgot to add that I've been mostly team raw for the past 5 years during 4 long term relationships. That certainly made up for any numbers. When you find a good, clean chick you vibe with it can be easy to cuff. It's tough for me to manage more than one girl any way don't know how y'all do it sometimes.

LMAO My man thought he was gonna get props for this. You better cut it and go work on yourself.

No props needed. Just showing some love. I'm good with where I'm at, I just acknowdeged an enjoyment I have in listening to stories of a vice which I don't participate in.

Last edited:
I was a lot different than I am now in HS and I got no buns. Zero. Didn't even lose my v card until college. I lost exact count but I think I'm slightly over 20 now. If I sat down and really thought about it and wrote it down I could prolly come up with an exact number. I tend to fall into longer term relationships as well. But I've smashed 5 different chicks since last summer.
Tallied up the girls I've slept with one day while I was at work and I was a little over 30 bodies for my lifetime. Not too bad about five girls a year for 6 years

^Yeah, forgot to add that I've been mostly team raw for the past 5 years during 4 long term relationships. That certainly made up for any numbers. When you find a good, clean chick you vibe with it can be easy to cuff. It's tough for me to manage more than one girl any way don't know how y'all do it sometimes.

I forgot you're team raw :lol: naaaaa I don' trust these ******. I did audition for team raw my soph year at howard tho but we had a preggo scare and I realized it wasn't for me lol

did you go to college? chicks don't be knowing how to act in college man
I worked during college and stayed at my parents and not on campus. Like iamdef said I didn't know my worth with these women. Til about college.

Nothing wrong with having a body count but like hmm said. I'd much rather have constant then randoms.

My chick now prolly has 3x the bodies I have. But it is what it is. I'm 30 now and my relationships since 19 have been
4 years
2 years
2 years
6 months
6 months

I've only had 1 year where I've been "single"
And I would either go on a drought or be talking to someone in between

some bad, some avg, some below avg. not eem afraid to admit. combo of chicks all throughout the city, not just at my hs. it's just not hard man :lol:. after a party one the chicks you were choppin it up with ask you for a ride home. you end up smashing in her parent's driveway. party every wknd and wash, rinse, repeat.

Never have done it in the driveway :nerd:

what city do you live in lol

Story time TAY,

I've been out here being stupid and double dipping in some past yambs that I swore off but MANNNNNNN.....I started the year off telling you about my situation with ol girl and that she got pregnant and we had to get an abortion because neither of us were ready. In between the time things went from alright to horrible and I knew I had to cut her off. She became crazy needy and attached and would try to insinuate that she would keep the baby if we didn't do X, Y, Z. We ended up getting the procedure done and she apologized for us having to go through that and that she wanted us to try over again without the drama of a pregnancy and I was not for it. I was so pissed and emotionally drained, I didn't hesitate one second after the procedure to get her away from me which looking back on it now was kind of cold hearted. She was so hurt and upset but I needed my space and didn't want to deal with her anymore because I had seen how unreasonable she could become. We work in close quarters together but I kept my distance effortlessly. I would see her give me glances every now and then but I kept it G no matter how great she was looking that day. About 2 weeks ago she reaches out to me. We start catching up on what's been going on with each other and keep it cordial but she keeps staring at me with these deep looks. I tell myself I'm not gonna F with this broad because she was WAY too much drama. The arguments, the verbal jabs we took at each other but man the sex was outta this world. A day after that she invites me out for drinks and saying it's her treat. We go out and the drinks start flowing. She's all in her feelings at this point telling me how she misses me and that she needs structure and that I was one of the only guys who check her when she's out of pocket. She said that me cutting her off so fast and suddenly showed her that I wasn't afraid to lose her and move on and that made her want me even more. I told her that its not gonna be a snap of the fingers to get us back on the wavelength we once were on but if the process is gonna start I need her to listen to what I say and don't question it. I told her straight up there isn't a title and there doesn't need to be a title right now but you'll know that I'm ******* with you when I'm ******* with you. You should've seen the twinkle in her eye. The submissiveness in her was on full display. We went to her crib and a good night kiss turns into me ******* the **** out of her outside. We didn't even make in the house. Had her bent over the trunk of my car at 4am taking backshots. The next night I scooped her from work and blasted in her mouth something serious. She swallowed like a champ and didn't even flinch. She was game for me before but ever since the convo I gave her at the bar and her realizing I won't hesitate to cut her off she's been on my **** so hard. She hangs off of any and every word I say. She was playing music on my phone 3 days ago and looked through my text messages and saw me texting this other chick and tried to question me. Barked on her for looking through my phone and trying to start trouble and she started crying. Told her to quit that **** and mature up. Gave me money for a haircut and an oil change just because I mentioned that's what I had to do this morning. She's calling me daddy all the time. It's honestly ridiculous how crazy these females are. I've been strapped up though. I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice and be going in her raw. I'm playing this one extremely close to the chest.

Pics for the beast. She went out with some friends a couple days ago and sent me these. I'd be a very lucky guy if she wasn't so ******ed :rolleyes

Last edited:
Been raw for the past 4 years man. I don't think I could be #TeamRaw single w/o some decently length relationships. At least without exclusivity. To many burning dudes out there sizzling that won't say anything and pass that steam on

I do remember my pops telling me his freshman year he caught 36 bodies at FAMU...at that time I knew, there was pimpin' in my blood
Story time TAY,

I've been out here being stupid and double dipping in some past yambs that I swore off but MANNNNNNN.....I started the year off telling you about my situation with ol girl and that she got pregnant and we had to get an abortion because neither of us were ready. In between the time things went from alright to horrible and I knew I had to cut her off. She became crazy needy and attached and would try to insinuate that she would keep the baby if we didn't do X, Y, Z. We ended up getting the procedure done and she apologized for us having to go through that and that she wanted us to try over again without the drama of a pregnancy and I was not for it. I was so pissed and emotionally drained, I didn't hesitate one second after the procedure to get her away from me which looking back on it now was kind of cold hearted. She was so hurt and upset but I needed my space and didn't want to deal with her anymore because I had seen how unreasonable she could become. We work in close quarters together but I kept my distance effortlessly. I would see her give me glances every now and then but I kept it G no matter how great she was looking that day. About 2 weeks ago she reaches out to me. We start catching up on what's been going on with each other and keep it cordial but she keeps staring at me with these deep looks. I tell myself I'm not gonna F with this broad because she was WAY too much drama. The arguments, the verbal jabs we took at each other but man the sex was outta this world. A day after that she invites me out for drinks and saying it's her treat. We go out and the drinks start flowing. She's all in her feelings at this point telling me how she misses me and that she needs structure and that I was one of the only guys who check her when she's out of pocket. She said that me cutting her off so fast and suddenly showed her that I wasn't afraid to lose her and move on and that made her want me even more. I told her that its not gonna be a snap of the fingers to get us back on the wavelength we once were on but if the process is gonna start I need her to listen to what I say and don't question it. I told her straight up there isn't a title and there doesn't need to be a title right now but you'll know that I'm ******* with you when I'm ******* with you. You should've seen the twinkle in her eye. The submissiveness in her was on full display. We went to her crib and a good night kiss turns into me ******* the **** out of her outside. We didn't even make in the house. Had her bent over the trunk of my car at 4am taking backshots. The next night I scooped her from work and blasted in her mouth something serious. She swallowed like a champ and didn't even flinch. She was game for me before but ever since the convo I gave her at the bar and her realizing I won't hesitate to cut her off she's been on my **** so hard. She hangs off of any and every word I say. She was playing music on my phone 3 days ago and looked through my text messages and saw me texting this other chick and tried to question me. Barked on her for looking through my phone and trying to start trouble and she started crying. Told her to quit that **** and mature up. Gave me money for a haircut and an oil change just because I mentioned that's what I had to do this morning. She's calling me daddy all the time. It's honestly ridiculous how crazy these females are. I've been strapped up though. I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice and be going in her raw. I'm playing this one extremely close to the chest.

Pics for the beast. She went out with some friends a couple days ago and sent me these. I'd be a very lucky guy if she wasn't so ******ed
eyes.gif
MAAAAAAN it's always that one you try to say no to that'll find a way to get a yes. Sounds like you got her just how she needs to be and how she likes it. Hope she don't spazz out and try to attack any broads you talkin' to besides her

Ayo all, im a longtime lurking in this thread and i just want to thank everyone for providing me with this constant, thrilling entertainment and stories. :pimp:

As a 30yo, blk man w/ only 3 total partners ever, now miserabaly engaged to the 3rd, I am pleased to think that I am living the ultimate bachelor's life vicariously through you.

And @hennessy, @hawaii50 (in my best KD voice) "Y'all tha real MVP."

I'm gonna assume you're joking on the miserable engaged part :lol:

But I got you fam, I got pics and videos for days, it's almost comical how girls will say no in the beginning and say they ain't type of girl, then when I get them in the mood and stroking through their lips. They don't give damn about being recorded. :lol:

Bless these ALT chicks :smokin

I did have to double take on the pic tho. Thought that was law school chick I use to post about and she is from the A.

Man that single life had me living.

Nigerian wanted me to go out with her and her friends I said nah but she could come through after. Made her get an uber to me at 1, she puked in the uber and she had to pay the dude $40. Gave her a toothbrush and said go compose yourself. Smashed on sight and finished her off with her pulled up on the side of my bed. She falls off the bed and is trembling on the floor after moaning and ****. I ask if she's alright she said she's never been better lmao. Hit it twice more then went to bed around 3. Woke up hit it again and just dropped her off. She wanted to chill all day but I told her I was busy. She got salty when I dropped her off, "have fun doing whatever it is you're gonna do today." I started doing my sheet laundry and cleaning the house while she was still there. Had to get ready for the next chick I'm meeting up with shortly [emoji]128520[/emoji] I also pulled a medium Celtics savagery on the nips and choked the hell out of her. She was digging it :pimp:

Last edited:
I think I'm in love. I haven't felt so comfortable with a girl this quick since my first girlfriend. Girl doesn't even :pimp: and came over with an 8 for me. We cooked dinner together and she's an amazing cook. Made her tap out in bed last night and she says that never happens to her. She kept topping me off though :pimp: Even ate the booty and enjoyed it. Everything just feels right with this one. I think my date stories are coming to a hault for now. I already know I want a real relationship with this girl.

my man grabbing groceries... rear naked chokeholds.
celtic Barbarianism.
I'm running Red lights.

This truly is the year of the Barbarian.

I just smashed 3 times and it was seriously the best top/sex I've ever had. Now she is going to buy us ribs for lunch. Really might be in love smh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom