TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick just left my place. We were out of bed only for lunch and dinner today. Basically was in bed for 24 hours straight lol. Ran through 15 rubbers this weekend. Just got best head of my life and found her new favorite position. She said if you x-rayed us having sex is be hitting the perfect spot of her cervix. Just made her squirt last time she came. Playlist she made was lit too
pimp.gif

Basically went totally ghost on Nigerians texts and had my phone on do not disturb for two days. She's pissed lol.
This is why I'm #TeamRaw, did the same with my wife when we were dating but it was like 17hrs of off and on smashin'. I remember buyin' a box of magnums Friday and another like Monday....I was pissed. But I stopped after that cause she found out she couldn't make me buss with one on. I joke with her now and tell her I need some and she'll be like "FOR WHO??" lol

And my wife gettin' waxed for the first time soon, preppin' for the baby. We been on good terms lately, pretty much just not being on my phone or laptop while she's awake unless we're both looking at it as I show her something.

Don't let these cats bother you Henn, when my wife get waxed after this baby Imma catch her straight out the shower.....everywhere

And my wife gettin' waxed for the first time soon, preppin' for the baby. We been on good terms lately, pretty much just not being on my phone or laptop while she's awake unless we're both looking at it as I show her something.

Don't let these cats bother you Henn, when my wife get waxed after this baby Imma catch her straight out the shower.....everywhere

That's the best time to catch em!

Trust me dude, I'm not bothered one bit lol. When I'm with that girl...it's our world and nothing bothers me. I would share more with the thread but I don't wanna get it locked. Anyway, I was laying in bed after smashing her one of the times this weekend and my mind was blown how close and connected I felt to her. Not even just physically, but mentally too. We are on the same page with a lot. So I was just in bed with her cuddled up on my chest. I was still catching my breath and shaking my head. She's like, "what's wrong." And I tell her, "nothing, I'm happy, I really like you, don't even want to see other girls any more" She was all smiles but told me I could keep seeing other girls. From all of the hints she's dropped though I know she wants a relationship as well and it's inevitably happening. We both know we are really into eachother and can turn eachother on instantly. Actually having a hard time just functioning together in public. She calls me a sexual deviant.

I'm not making the same mistake I made with last chick. I know I want this one as my girlfriend. Don't want to play the field or whatever. She even mentioned a story how her guy friend is mad right now because he was seeing this girl who wanted to be official and he didn't want the title so she found another dude and got hurt. Told her I'd been there before and know not to make that mistake again. So I was upfront with her and told her I really like her. She doesn't go out and party a lot any more and I get the vibe she is definitely not seeing anyone else. I'm just gonna keep things casual and fun how they are now and wait for her to confess her feelings. Then make it official and just lurk the thread :rofl:

Y'all just gotta remember. No matter how bad a break up is or how hurt you are. There's always something better around the corner. And like I said in here before, the highs aren't as good without the lows. I'm on a super high right now but I remember a little over a month ago I was heartbroken and simping trying to get a girl back who wasn't even meant for me. We gonna make it just gotta keep moving through the hard times.

Last edited:
Trust me dude, I'm not bothered one bit lol. When I'm with that girl...it's our world and nothing bothers me. I would share more with the thread but I don't wanna get it locked. Anyway, I was laying in bed after smashing her one of the times this weekend and my mind was blown how close and connected I felt to her. Not even just physically, but mentally too. We are on the same page with a lot. So I was just in bed with her cuddled up on my chest. I was still catching my breath and shaking my head. She's like, "what's wrong." And I tell her, "nothing, I'm happy, I really like you, don't even want to see other girls any more" She was all smiles but told me I could keep seeing other girls. From all of the hints she's dropped though I know she wants a relationship as well and it's inevitably happening. We both know we are really into eachother and can turn eachother on instantly. Actually having a hard time just functioning together in public. She calls me a sexual deviant.

I'm not making the same mistake I made with last chick. I know I want this one as my girlfriend. Don't want to play the field or whatever. She even mentioned a story how her guy friend is mad right now because he was seeing this girl who wanted to be official and he didn't want the title so she found another dude and got hurt. Told her I'd been there before and know not to make that mistake again. So I was upfront with her and told her I really like her. She doesn't go out and party a lot any more and I get the vibe she is definitely not seeing anyone else. I'm just gonna keep things casual and fun how they are now and wait for her to confess her feelings. Then make it official and just lurk the thread :rofl:

Y'all just gotta remember. No matter how bad a break up is or how hurt you are. There's always something better around the corner. And like I said in here before, the highs aren't as good without the lows. I'm on a super high right now but I remember a little over a month ago I was heartbroken and simping trying to get a girl back who wasn't even meant for me. We gonna make it just gotta keep moving through the hard times.

His chick is beautiful, fun, down to earth...snatch em up when u find a good one.

Yall stay out there playing the game missing the opportunity for your AyeSha Curry.

Ride the highs of life. No reason to never smIle and laugh daily.

Plus constant is always better tHan the up and down single life

Plus constant is always better tHan the up and down single life

Idk about this man :lol:. That feeling when you're on a hot streak and smashing bad chicks left and right is :pimp:. Fee like you can't be touched. The chase, the close...that rush.

That drought can be a bish though...but it evens out I guess. Constant P with the same chick can grow to be boring...or amazing. It's all relative. To each his own though.

Smash my girl roll over laugh, go get food smash again watch a movie, smash again. >>>>>>>> Smash a random "bad" *** then kicking em out

But what about the single life during the summer 
nerd.gif

Does it match the same high?
It can. Ain't much better than smashin' somebody who know exactly what you like from start to finish. Them new chicks gotta be broken in at times or taught. I'm not always in the mood to be professor

Yea tell me about it.

But I am going to the same session with my girl. Maybe we could meet up while we are there for a bit.
Definitely. I got your number saved from the happy hour.

It can. Ain't much better than smashin' somebody who know exactly what you like from start to finish. Them new chicks gotta be broken in at times or taught. I'm not always in the mood to be professor
This is true. It's definitely fun at times tho. The girl I'm with now has been my longest relationship, but the savage in me is ready to come out in the summer time. I just get numbers from chicks to keep my game sharp at this point. I know in my head I'm not trying to go through that hassle of training another chick at the moment. 

real rap yamb famb,,,, yay ever had a girl fart while hitting from the back? :nerd:

what was yals reaction if so

St patties was too crazy. I ended up snappin on my girl for no reason apparently. Them all day drinks arent for me.

Go on college campuses to buy rubbers in bulk. Ish is like Costco for the golden tickets. Thank me later.

Man I remember they had gave out free condoms freshman year during orientation. Them thangs were the size of junior mints :smh:. It turned into a running gag to ask somebody if they used those condoms. If they said yea it was jokes all day :lol:

real rap yamb famb,,,, yay ever had a girl fart while hitting from the back? :nerd:

what was yals reaction if so

No lie, was hitting a chick from the back one time and noticed something strange. It took me a second to realize or maybe I just didn't wanna stop stroking but I seen some creamy brown substance coming out her ***. It was honestly a caramel color :lol:. And of course it was **** :smh:. Luckily I didn't get none of it on me and I just casually told her "you got something on your ***" and she was like oh..went to the bathroom cleaned up real quick, came back and got right back to it. She had recently had a baby so I guess that was her life at the time, just letting everything loose and dambs be damned. Didn't really seem the least bit embarrassed either. Other than that it was a good session.

Last edited:
Smash my girl roll over laugh, go get food smash again watch a movie, smash again. >>>>>>>> Smash a random "bad" *** then kicking em out
This man gets it. Was juggling two girls now I have only one who wants to **** me all day every day its too nice.
St patties was too crazy. I ended up snappin on my girl for no reason apparently. Them all day drinks arent for me.
You just can't hold your liquor boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom