TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. More power to you. I will never do that man. Never.

The question is, did she kiss you after you did that? If so, she's a super freak :nerd:.

Never say never. I was just like you before lol. I'm not saying I was super into it and am gonna do it every time but I can see it happening again. And yeah she pulls me up by my hair after every time I'm down there to kiss me and to tell me she wants to be smashed now. She's a super freak man. Says she thinks she was a pron star in her past life and I believe it lol. Already mentioned but we only left my bed for lunch and dinner since 10 PM Saturday night through 10 PM Sunday night. We watched the whole first season of Game of Thrones and smashed prolly once an hour all day :pimp:

Season 2 of GOT here :lol:... Spent the entire day with her in bed yesterday except foods and showers... She makes me so happy... And then she did this :lol:... I was leaking blood hard :lol:..

May have been my fault tho... I was smashing the butt from behind while choking her in one arm and covering her mouth and nose with the other... Then I told her shouldn't breath till I wanted her to :lol:... She came as soon as she breathed :lol:...

3d0af3e.jpg

Smash my girl roll over laugh, go get food smash again watch a movie, smash again. >>>>>>>> Smash a random "bad" *** then kicking em out

So true x1000...

On my way to Bistin fir the National Society of Black Engineer conference all week, i already know ill flourish. Stories when i get back.

So deena is vying for wifey status more than Trump for presidency #MakeTdoggGreatAgain!!

For some that know me in here im a huge geek i dont hide it. I'm mad random especially while doing the horizontal polka (word to urkel), just to have fun

So I shoot up the club, look her dead in the eye and say "My seamen are now in you..." grabbed her face and said "Look at me, I am your captain now"

and she starts busting out laughing, (I do too) and says Yes you're my Captain!!!! kisses me and we cuddle a little

now if your girl can accept that type of Corny-mess she may be the one.

Last edited:
Good to see everyone flourishing in here. I need to get back on that level again.

Me and my lady been at odds ever since I went on a drunken rant when I kicked it with the DC crew. Hopefully a little space helps us out but if not summer is around the corner so I'll continue to better myself

^Oh that was you? You were so quiet at happy hour dude you barely spoke. I wasn't sure what your sn was :lol: Was nice to meet you though :nthat: Hope things work out with your girl.

Last edited:
^Oh that was you? You were so quiet at happy hour dude you barely spoke. I wasn't sure what your sn was :lol: Was nice to meet you though :nthat: Hope things work out with your girl.

Yea that was me lol. I get that a lot but I'm always chilled and laid back. It was good to meet with everyone as well and thanks man

Man F yall!!!!!

Making me a super jelly with all these Wifey type stories man.

I don't even wanna smash no more. I want a girl to really cuddle with me. I rejected 2 dimes yesterday after work cuz I didn't wanna smash.

Give me a girl that will lay on my chest, her leg over my legs. While she's running her fingers through my hair, she look up every now and then to stare at me as she thinks I'm asleep... but I'm really pretending im asleep, I can feel her eye lashes on my cheek.

Okay bye TAY bros... gonna go cry now!

Last edited:
NT out here trying to get wifed up during the summer time I see. More power to yall my brothers 
smokin.gif

Man F yall!!!!!

I don't even wanna smash no more. I want a girl to really cuddle with me. I rejected 2 dimes yesterday after work cuz I didn't wanna smash.

Give me a girl that will lay on my chest, her leg over my legs. While she's running her fingers through my hair, she look up every now and then to stare at me as she thinks I'm asleep... but I'm really pretending im asleep, I can feel her eye lashes on my cheek.

View media item 1962905

The level of feels in here :lol:. I'm just not bout that life. Couple weeks/months from now yall gonna be posting about how you can't stand this broad, she gets on ya mfin nerves and you think she might be cheating :\. Hopefully not but typically the feels die down or either come full circle

Last edited:
The level of feels in here :lol:. I'm just not bout that life. Couple weeks/months from now yall gonna be posting about how you can't stand this broad, she gets on ya mfin nerves and you think she might be cheating :\. Hopefully not but typically the feels die down or either come full circle
Facts

This is pretty accurate.

If this was two years ago then I'd agree but I been with my girl for almost 3 years. So even though she gets on my nerves and vice versa, we been through some ish to not give up on one another easily.

(But always gotta keep in the back of your mind that Tyrone is just waiting for you to slip up)

I think my problem is just that at heart I'm a bit of a loner and just enjoy and love doing my own thing. Taking a vacation by myself last year was the best thing I've ever done.

I'm kind of seeing someone right now and we are semi serious, but damn, she just wants so much of my time. I'm not used to it at all and sometimes I just wanna do my own thing.

This post just cheered me up for some reason :lol: Alright, going out this weekend!

Man F yall!!!!!

My girl likes when I "bend her over the knee" and spank her when we're cuddling. She lays sideways on my lap like that sometimes and just lets me appreciate the booty :smokin

And yeah, I'm calling her my girl lol. She's already calling me honey, sweetie, babe, etc...

As far as BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE 's comment... From what I've seen Wavy is the only one in here that seems truly immune to the feels. El Chapo is a pretty cold dude too but I just don't think he's found that one yet. I know he a softie inside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom