TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl likes when I "bend her over the knee" and spank her when we're cuddling. She lays sideways on my lap like that sometimes and just lets me appreciate the booty :smokin

And yeah, I'm calling her my girl lol. She's already calling me honey, sweetie, babe, etc...

As far as BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE 's comment... From what I've seen Wavy is the only one in here that seems truly immune to the feels. El Chapo is a pretty cold dude too but I just don't think he's found that one yet. I know he a softie inside.
Happy for you and hope all works out for you, but don't let that fool you.

Yea, this. Happy for you and all but honestly henndawg you seem kinda new to this. Everything you describe is just what chicks do. Fall in love fast and be on their best behavior when tryna get wifed. I've seen it time and time again. By all means enjoy the hell out of it tho.

I think my problem is just that at heart I'm a bit of a loner and just enjoy and love doing my own thing. Taking a vacation by myself last year was the best thing I've ever done.

I'm kind of seeing someone right now and we are semi serious, but damn, she just wants so much of my time. I'm not used to it at all and sometimes I just wanna do my own thing.

I can relate to this. I learned how to be by myself at a young age. I enjoy companionship or whatever I just never feel like I "need" a woman to complete me or anything like that.

Yea, this. Happy for you and all but honestly henndawg you seem kinda new to this. Everything you describe is just what chicks do. Fall in love fast and be on their best behavior when tryna get wifed. I've seen it time and time again. By all means enjoy the hell out of it tho.

I think my problem is just that at heart I'm a bit of a loner and just enjoy and love doing my own thing. Taking a vacation by myself last year was the best thing I've ever done.

I'm kind of seeing someone right now and we are semi serious, but damn, she just wants so much of my time. I'm not used to it at all and sometimes I just wanna do my own thing.

I can relate to this. I learned how to be by myself at a young age. I enjoy companionship or whatever I just never feel like I "need" a woman to complete me or anything like that.

New to this? I appreciate you guys telling me to tread lightly and all... But trust me, I've been in serious long term relationships the past 5 years. I know how girls act in the beginning, middle, and end. When I say I think this girl may be the one (and I know it is super early to say that), it's not based on her being on her best behavior or being amazing in bed. It is WAY more than that with this girl and that is why I feel so confidently right now. Like I know you guys are just looking out for me because I am definitely sprung now and I appreciate it. But the connection with this girl is based on our career goals, travel plans, family values, deep conversations we have, cooking together and we have a very strong connection with the type of music we listen to as well. She is not just a low maintenance, fun, sexy chick. I mean she is, but we've already seen a lot of each other past surface level and have shared vulnerabilities. It just feels real. Damn I feel like I am starting to justify myself again when I don't have to lol. But I'll keep treading lightly.

Last edited:

The single ones smashin ****** wanna be wifed up and us that are wifed up wanna be single smashin ******
Nah, I like the married life. Married smashin' single ******* tho.....I could get into that
nerd.gif

NT out here trying to get wifed up during the summer time I see. More power to yall my brothers :smokin  
Lol to be fair, i did tell yall back in like November, i was leaving Cuffing season alone and waiting til Spring.

The level of feels in here :lol:. I'm just not bout that life. Couple weeks/months from now yall gonna be posting about how you can't stand this broad, she gets on ya mfin nerves and you think she might be cheating :\. Hopefully not but typically the feels die down or either come full circle
welll the difference is also we comin out here older, wiser, and more experience... so hopefully we dont have to repeat same mistakes

And I told yall summer will be ours.

But let me know when you coming back out this way. I am getting the crib more setup.
I'm still not offically hitched... plus its ok to go bird watching in nature every now and then right?

slammed with work until next week though. but im pretty free after the 1st. plus that's pay day.

The single ones smashin ****** wanna be wifed up and us that are wifed up wanna be single smashin ******
I'm just in here lurking the thread living vicariously through everyone's posts. Cause Lord knows I ain't getting nothing at all....

Definitely the truth. Gotta fight chicks off you when you have a girl. When you try to see if the grass is greener on the other side and try that single life again, you realize that the chicks who were throwing themselves at you a week ago, want to be chased now.

flourish
pimp.gif

You went from already skinny to buff tho

I was a collegiate athlete. Let myself go. Gains weight and then said eff it I can't live like this no more ... Lost the weight
I'm fat. Been this size for a few years and still not used to it. I used to be a broze greek gawd, now I'm a bouncer for a night club lol

I wish my girl had super fat cakes. I got a small, petite, white girl with average chest and lil bubble butt but not a super phatty. My ex had a super fatty cuh.

I wish my girl had super fat cakes. I got a small, petite, white girl with average chest and lil bubble butt but not a super phatty. My ex had a super fatty cuh.

Yeah man there is no going back once you smash that nice fatty :pimp: I posted this in the Beyonce cousin thread but this happened to me over the weekend. Chick really knows what do when I'm finishing.
These dudes are just afraid of what would happen if they got behind all that mass. They don't know. Bet that joint get so wet and tight that when you pull out your D slide right out the condom from her clenching while you finish. Milkin you for all you worth then have you wondering if you just hit it raw. Then she pull the condom out her coochie like a rabbit out a hat saying sorry I'm not sorry. On some magician **** with the P.

Last edited:

The girl I've been seeing has a fatty, I won't lie tho, sometimes I miss the super skinny girl who went to the gym and had a smaller firm butt. Always want what you don't have ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom