TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel that. I'm not going to even ask mines that type of question. I can see the headache going all the way through the weekend. F'ing up our plans.
My wife has SAID she was cool with threesomes and watching me hit another broad but she will randomly have dreams about us having a threesome and me cheating on her with the other chick so I'm standoffish about asking but after this baby my birthday should be special

Feel that. I'm not going to even ask mines that type of question. I can see the headache going all the way through the weekend. F'ing up our plans.

My wife has SAID she was cool with threesomes and watching me hit another broad but she will randomly have dreams about us having a threesome and me cheating on her with the other chick so I'm standoffish about asking but after this baby my birthday should be special
:smokin

Nah bruh... this is the chance to do it, before the opportunity disappears.

Trust, that's how my last relationship was.

I thought she was also testing me, but nope it really was her fantasy.

Then when it happened, she liked it. We would continue bringing girls home.

wild thing is I think im more against it than anything. I think my girl would be down for 3, but shes already had one with another girl and said she def DOESN'T like being with another woman. so with that said it would be one of those things where if i got my way with 2 girls she would want her way with another dude. and im not sharingwith another dude.

I've done a 3 with another dude with a breezy and the things that were done that night I could never do with my actual girl..

even with 2 girls i just dont even want those problems anymore.

Last edited:
Nah bruh... this is the chance to do it, before the opportunity disappears.

Trust, that's how my last relationship was.

I thought she was also testing me, but nope it really was her fantasy.

Then when it happened, she liked it. We would continue bringing girls home.
Imma ask her, that is a guarantee
wild thing is I think im more against it than anything. I think my girl would be down for 3, but shes already had one with another girl and said she def DOESN'T like being with another woman. so with that said it would be one of those things where if i got my way with 2 girls she would want her way with another dude. and im not sharingwith another dude.

I've done a 3 with another dude with a breezy and the things that were done that night I could never do with my actual girl..

even with 2 girls i just dont even want those problems anymore.
lol I used to be completely disinterested but now honestly it's curiosity at this point
I can't be selfish... If I get some extra P in a relationship, she's earned the right to extra D if she wants
laugh.gif
I'm all the D she wants so I'm covered.....unless Ice Cube or Busta Ryhmes walks in

NTfam in relationships, she's some light on a stressed out cat.

How important is it to give shorty space in a relationship? Clearly it is, I know it is. But I have a hard time doing that just off the type of person I am. So right now Im being (somewhat forced) to give shorty her space, and it's really bothering me mentally. I know this will pass and we'll be good after a couple days maybe week , but I'll be lying if I said I'm not depressed right now :lol: :smh:
Help me out yall :lol:

How important is it to give shorty space in a relationship? Clearly it is, I know it is. But I have a hard time doing that just off the type of person I am. So right now Im being (somewhat forced) to give shorty her space, and it's really bothering me mentally. I know this will pass and we'll be good after a couple days maybe week , but I'll be lying if I said I'm not depressed right now :lol: :smh:

No chick thats feeling a dude needs space. If they like u they wanna be up under you 24/7. You doing something wrong if shes talking about she needs space. Keeping a chick is a delicate balance between not giving af and giving enough of af that she can make herself believe shes not wasting her time. You dun goofed.

Space is relative..
It depends on how strong your bond is with her and the type of relationship you have both decided on. Meaning, if she is considered your main, people need their own time to do things they like by themselves.
Nobody wants to be up under somebody 24/7.
Your hobbies,interests, things that made you before her/vice versa should be understandable.
Now if we are talking "Space" out of a relationship, i.e. Break, then you may want to consider that you are possibly sharing that girl. The relationship game is not for the weak and when any person says that, trust and believe an opportunity of the grass is greener has crept in.
So you need to ask yourself is she really down or it may be time to pass her off like a lay up.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Space is relative and honestly the definition of space will differ from chick to chick. One may ask for space and want no contact at all and others will only wants to go home after y'all smash and not spend a night. 

I'd say do something small but sentimental. Showing that you know her and what she likes outside of the obvious. Handwritten notes or something put in her mailbox no more often than once or twice within a week. Something to let her know you were thinking about her

Hey guys, let me ask you this...

How did you guys deal with YOURSELF after a break up?

Not only just a break up, but a long relationship, like being together for years.

Maybe after a marriage? Maybe after kids? or just a long *** relationship.

What I mean, is did you guys have attachment issues? Emotional issues?

Did you feel like you can never fall in love again?

I promised myself never to settle again

I focused on my career, my family and my close friends.

I had no long term goals as far as a serious relationship besides promising myself not to get into a relationship unless it had serious potential

Lurker here, but for DC crew, group from work is hitting happy hr tomm, starting near Verizon and ending up wherever..
Usually have couple of nice ones come out, might be able to oop some corporate yambz :nerd: (I absolutely do not try to mess w any of them for obvious reasons)

Lurker here, but for DC crew, group from work is hitting happy hr tomm, starting near Verizon and ending up wherever..
Usually have couple of nice ones come out, might be able to oop some corporate yambz
nerd.gif
(I absolutely do not try to mess w any of them for obvious reasons)
If I wasn't busy I would have came.

Bruhs

Mentioned this chick I met on a ski trip some time ago.

Anyway we been hookin up constantly. She'll drive from OC out to get it in. She horny af. So we schedule a play date for las night.

I got a promotion this week so I was feelin good.
She shows up to the spot and is like i have a surprise for u.... And pulls out a bottle of henny.... I'm like ayyyyeeeeee :pimp:

Proceed to smash her into next Thursday.
Wakes me up by giving the top at 6am. Boom session number three done.

She gets up and leaves.

#fin

Bruhs

Mentioned this chick I met on a ski trip some time ago.

Anyway we been hookin up constantly. She'll drive from OC out to get it in. She horny af. So we schedule a play date for las night.

I got a promotion this week so I was feelin good.
She shows up to the spot and is like i have a surprise for u.... And pulls out a bottle of henny.... I'm like ayyyyeeeeee :pimp:

Proceed to smash her into next Thursday.
Wakes me up by giving the top at 6am. Boom session number three done.

She gets up and leaves.

#fin

The TAY team out here winning! :pimp:

Last edited:
Been smashing my brunette college girl everyday for like two weeks now and I miss my blonde hair, big chested girl. Might need to smash on that this weekend. Why must I be a ***** b?

Been smashing my brunette college girl everyday for like two weeks now and I miss my blonde hair, big chested girl. Might need to smash on that this weekend. Why must I be a ***** b?

You got a lot of snow bunnies. You a brother right? They showing luv out Indiana to us like that?

You got a lot of snow bunnies. You a brother right? They showing luv out Indiana to us like that?
Yes bro they love brothers out here. Especially if you're college educated and went to a private high school. That's where the fine white girls are at and the rich backgrounds. 

Come out to Indiana B we can go to a pacer game they're cheap as hell then go out downtown and easily pick up white girls. This bar I go to here it's so damn easy picking up girls it's ridiculous 
laugh.gif
. I role with some pretty prominent people here in the city too that makes it a lot easier too. Good friends with Larry Bird's son and a nephew of the owner of the Pacers.

Now the black girls out here are either super ghetto or college educated no in between. The white girls out here are primarily all college educated and come from a well off family. Way more white girls than quality black girls here though

Last edited:
Yes bro they love brothers out here. Especially if you're college educated and went to a private high school. That's where the fine white girls are at and the rich backgrounds. 

Come out to Indiana B we can go to a pacer game they're cheap as hell then go out downtown and easily pick up white girls. This bar I go to here it's so damn easy picking up girls it's ridiculous :lol: . I role with some pretty prominent people here in the city too that makes it a lot easier too. Good friends with Larry Bird's son and a nephew of the owner of the Pacers.

Now the black girls out here are either super ghetto or college educated no in between. The white girls out here are primarily all college educated and come from a well off family. Way more white girls than quality black girls here though
*looks up flights to Indiana* :lol:

Come out to Indiana B we can go to a pacer game they're cheap as hell then go out downtown and easily pick up white girls. This bar I go to here it's so damn easy picking up girls it's ridiculous :lol: . I role with some pretty prominent people here in the city too that makes it a lot easier too. Good friends with Larry Bird's son and a nephew of the owner of the Pacers.

Interesting. Never been to the Midwest. Smashed literally over hundred black chicks...and only one white one.

Might have to make that trip. For cultural purposes :nerd:.

Come out to Indiana B we can go to a pacer game they're cheap as hell then go out downtown and easily pick up white girls. This bar I go to here it's so damn easy picking up girls it's ridiculous 
laugh.gif
. I role with some pretty prominent people here in the city too that makes it a lot easier too. Good friends with Larry Bird's son and a nephew of the owner of the Pacers.

*looks up flights to Indiana*
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
right there w u

laugh.gif
right there w u

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Interesting. Never been to the Midwest. Smashed literally over hundred black chicks...and only one white one.

Might have to make that trip. For cultural purposes
nerd.gif
 Come to naptown brehs I'll take good care of yall

Just to show yall a lil sample 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom