TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish my girl had super fat cakes. I got a small, petite, white girl with average chest and lil bubble butt but not a super phatty. My ex had a super fatty cuh.
The girl I've been seeing has a fatty, I won't lie tho, sometimes I miss the super skinny girl who went to the gym and had a smaller firm butt. Always want what you don't have ....

I wish my girl had super fat cakes. I got a small, petite, white girl with average chest and lil bubble butt but not a super phatty. My ex had a super fatty cuh.
Yeah man there is no going back once you smash that nice fatty
pimp.gif
I posted this in the Beyonce cousin thread but this happened to me over the weekend. Chick really knows what do when I'm finishing.
These dudes are just afraid of what would happen if they got behind all that mass. They don't know. Bet that joint get so wet and tight that when you pull out your D slide right out the condom from her clenching while you finish. Milkin you for all you worth then have you wondering if you just hit it raw. Then she pull the condom out her coochie like a rabbit out a hat saying sorry I'm not sorry. On some magician **** with the P.
On the bright side I can pretty much toss this chick around in bed can't really do that with the other girls cause im a skinny *****. 

Man, I been with all kinds of shape of woman.. from slim to thick.

It varies on how I feel. Like I smash a petite chick, ill all about slim girls... until I smash a thick chick... vice versa.

I need to stop getting so fkcd up when smashing sometimes. Like I smashed this chick last night, and barely remember any of it :smh:

Hennessy what ethnicity are you bro? I remember you posting a pic of you and your squad.

Or maybe I'm thinking of ecook?

My man.
pimp.gif
. Don't see you outside S&T often
laugh.gif

Clips with the W tonight too.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 This is a rare sight. I ***** with this thread though. Don't know why I don't come through more often lol

And I'm hoping we get a W more than I think we are. We're going to play GSW in the 2nd round and you don't wanna go into that series losing 4 straight to them. Counting the playoffs, we've won like one time in oracle since 2011 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom