TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm in love. I haven't felt so comfortable with a girl this quick since my first girlfriend. Girl doesn't even :pimp: and came over with an 8 for me. We cooked dinner together and she's an amazing cook. Made her tap out in bed last night and she says that never happens to her. She kept topping me off though :pimp: Even ate the booty and enjoyed it. Everything just feels right with this one. I think my date stories are coming to a hault for now. I already know I want a real relationship with this girl.

Props homie! Connection is always a great feeling!

She a dime? Idk if you posted her yet.

I think I'm in love. I haven't felt so comfortable with a girl this quick since my first girlfriend. Girl doesn't even :pimp: and came over with an 8 for me. We cooked dinner together and she's an amazing cook. Made her tap out in bed last night and she says that never happens to her. She kept topping me off though :pimp: Even ate the booty and enjoyed it. Everything just feels right with this one. I think my date stories are coming to a hault for now. I already know I want a real relationship with this girl.

There must be something in the water here :lol:...

My man lamekilla lamekilla keeping it G :pimp:. I've been on my straight forward no bs kick lately as well.....and it's worked wonders. Less drama, less energy spent, less money spent. Flourish.....but be careful.

If this is a crazy chick.....separate entirely. Word to the DENNIS System :lol:.

My man lamekilla lamekilla keeping it G :pimp:. I've been on my straight forward no bs kick lately as well.....and it's worked wonders. Less drama, less energy spent, less money spent. Flourish.....but be careful.

If this is a crazy chick.....separate entirely. Word to the DENNIS System :lol:.

My boy! I'm starting to realize all these chicks will show you the crazy eventually. You just have to keep them at a distance sometimes and not let them get comfortable. Like some days I don't respond to any of these broads text messages and just play Playstation all day while kicking it with the homies while they're blowing me up and leaving voice mails and texts like "Are you alive?" "Hellooooo" I'll be wanting some yambs like a mf'er but those cleansing days to myself help big time.

Going ghost for 24 hrs >>>>> :lol:

My boy! I'm starting to realize all these chicks will show you the crazy eventually. You just have to keep them at a distance sometimes and not let them get comfortable. Like some days I don't respond to any of these broads text messages and just play Playstation all day while kicking it with the homies while they're blowing me up and leaving voice mails and texts like "Are you alive?" "Hellooooo" I'll be wanting some yambs like a mf'er but those cleansing days to myself help big time.

Going ghost for 24 hrs >>>>> :lol:

Yeah it's important to be busy if you're busy. I used to do that, text back while i'm doing something. As weird as it is, it comes off like you don't have anything better to do to them even though they're attached to their phones all day. They'll still be there when you're done doing what you're doing.

Chick just left my place. We were out of bed only for lunch and dinner today. Basically was in bed for 24 hours straight lol. Ran through 15 rubbers this weekend. Just got best head of my life and found her new favorite position. She said if you x-rayed us having sex is be hitting the perfect spot of her cervix. Just made her squirt last time she came. Playlist she made was lit too :pimp:

Basically went totally ghost on Nigerians texts and had my phone on do not disturb for two days. She's pissed lol.

Last edited:
Y'all are some savages out here eating booty. Any good stories from this weekend? I ended up cooking dinner with one of my ladies and that went real nice. We went out bowling for the weekend, and that was fun.

I'm supposed to meet up with 2 girls from Tinder this week, so wish me luck y'all!

Savage life. Don't be scared to jam a finger in there too. My girl fell off the damn bed the other day she was shating so bad. That makes two of us in this thread this week doing that. :pimp:

Seems everyone is getting wifed up too.

Last edited:
WOW at dudes eating the booty 
mean.gif

My girl a damn nympho now. Past two days we've hung out we've ****** like three times a day I'm like dayum 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Grabbed a few joints from the strip club on Friday, like 2 strippers and a couple civilian chicks :lol: ...hit one on sat, light skin broad with the phatty ...Ima be working on the rest this week

DnxjjsssigiggigifufufudufjchchcjdjcufjrigifhwjsjfjfuxjfhckfjgIfifugikfhdjfyfjdjgjcjxjdjfhfjdhfjdjfkgjfjfhfuxjk

Yall tread carefully....this is the talk that got us shut down last time.

I've always thought it was disgusting. And only did it once before on accident when I wasted. I didn't even know I did it until the girl told me, and then I still didn't really believe her and told her it's not happening again.

I guess it really just takes the right one to bring the savage out. She's super soft and clean everywhere. I was already giving her a little finger action and just couldn't help myself. Had to go in. There was no taste at all and she started going wild so I let it ride for a few more minutes and was surprised by her enjoyment and my lack of disgust once it was all said and done :rofl:

Last edited:
Just went in to a place I've been before to talk to this manager. Caught her taking her ring off before she talked to me and chatted it up lol.

Henny!!!!!!!!!!

What's going down this week fellas?

I've always thought it was disgusting. And only did it once before on accident when I wasted. I didn't even know I did it until the girl told me, and then I still didn't really believe her and told her it's not happening again.

I guess it really just takes the right one to bring the savage out. She's super soft and clean everywhere. I was already giving her a little finger action and just couldn't help myself. Had to go in. There was no taste at all and she started going wild so I let it ride for a few more minutes and was surprised by her enjoyment and my lack of disgust once it was all said and done :rofl:

Lmao. More power to you. I will never do that man. Never.

The question is, did she kiss you after you did that? If so, she's a super freak :nerd:.

Lmao. More power to you. I will never do that man. Never.

The question is, did she kiss you after you did that? If so, she's a super freak :nerd:.

Never say never. I was just like you before lol. I'm not saying I was super into it and am gonna do it every time but I can see it happening again. And yeah she pulls me up by my hair after every time I'm down there to kiss me and to tell me she wants to be smashed now. She's a super freak man. Says she thinks she was a pron star in her past life and I believe it lol. Already mentioned but we only left my bed for lunch and dinner since 10 PM Saturday night through 10 PM Sunday night. We watched the whole first season of Game of Thrones and smashed prolly once an hour all day :pimp:

henny throw the oop on the Nigerian chick

lol you was on #beastmode this weekend. rest bro and drink water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom