TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met this random shorty at the gym. Squat rack, thick legs tiny waist.

Squat rack was right next to water fountain. I go to get a drink, her booty catches my attention, I ended up dazing off and staring longer than I should.

She catches me and smiles and say, why don't you just Snap it. I smile and say okay, pulled out my phone and pretended to take a picture.

She poses and laughs. Ice breaker moment so I go in for the kill and get her number.

Ask her out today and she says she not available because she has class tonight, but wants to see me after.

I'm like class? I find out she just turned 19. Idk, I've always felt different with girls around my lil sisters age.

I don't know if I should throw this back in ocean or paint on her face?

Paint it and leave it.

:lol: we'll see bruh, I'll try to update y'all tonight if I see her.

She told you she wants to see you after class, son, accept your blessings and pull up.

What's some good words to tell your girl so she feels warm inside each day you say it?

I don't know how dudes struggle with this, I keep chicks geeking all day just off the stupid **** I say and do.

See my current chick is cool, does it all. But I want this mother ******* fire right here.

:lol:

I just say/do stupid, goofy and outlandish ****... You just gotta know how to mind **** a girl... Each one is different... When you learn how to mind **** a girl, your physical smash game goes up 1000%...

Smashing raw is my thing. Never had anyone get pregnant except my ex wife so I never had this issue. With me having a lower than normal sperm count and me not shootin up the club, it would be a miracle if she even is pregnant.

I'm Team Raw too... Can't do condoms... I just don't work in them :lol:... My stamina is Best in the World status w/o them, can't smash with them :lol:...

Got this plump chick coming in town in a few weeks I'm just not sure if I'm about that BBW life. Feel like Ima smash and have that instant regret :lol:

200w.gif

M Mark Antony she wants to hear bae instead of her name all the time. I'm just not for pet names.

I may change it up for the relationship just not my style.

Hate that. Crazy chick I used to mess with got mad at me cuz I just had her name...and no emojis or pet name for her :lol: :smh:.

My emoji Game is on point :lol:... I've just figured them out too... I've learned to have convos without words :nthat:...

Got this plump chick coming in town in a few weeks I'm just not sure if I'm about that BBW life. Feel like Ima smash and have that instant regret :lol:
Don't do it. Trust me!

F it :lol:...

200w.gif

Last edited:
I looked at okcupid in my city, Denver, and it's dead ....but in NY it's more diverse, and the girls on there got style brah

Plus Colorado girls aren't so friendly to ethnic bros like me

I'm going to run it with plumper shorty I'll take a couple shots of Henn and zone out :lol: plus I hear big girl top is A1 and I've never had a BBW

I'm going to run it with plumper shorty I'll take a couple shots of Henn and zone out
laugh.gif
plus I hear big girl top is A1 and I've never had a BBW
Man, I can almost guarantee you the kitty is Splashville. My ex was a lil chubby and the girl could leak

What y'all got on the agenda for St. Paddy's day? Same day as first day of March Madness :smokin

Company happy hour. Leaving work before it starts to watch the games. Putting everything on the company tab lmao. Hopefully the metro is up tomorrow or I'll have to find something else.

I need to jog a few times a week or hit the gym
My stamina has went to **** since stopped playing basketball.
My girl yambs are the goods but I don't even last as long as I used to. She's fine with it but I don't be ready to finish [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
ughhhhhhh, i had a dream last night. and deena told me she was going on a date with another dude because i haven't "locked" thingss up with her. Yall already know how i feel about that whole "title" talk. I dont feel the need for it. My money, time, and emotions (no particular order) are going towards you already and when we're out and talking to friends or other people can tell you're "my girl"...then that's enough said. ( remember it was just a dream)
but I wonder if she's going to want that talk soon.

I told yall there is only 1 real thing i dont know if i can pass with her and that's religion. she's not religious at all, (I dont know if she's atheist or agnostic)
and I'm not the best religous person on earth but I still believe. other than that she checks all other boxes for yes.
Not sure how much of a deal breaker it is to be honest....It is something I dont need her for but stuff like that is what you would want to grow with a partner with together.

I''ll try to give this another month or so before I make a final decision.

(Unrelated)

It's actually pretty funny she has me never wanting to tongue kiss another chick. She doesn't tongue kiss at all. she hates that feeling in her mouth. and she kisses so well without it, ive gotten use to not doing it now too. lol When I was making out with a different chick last month while I was in Korea. i felt disgusted her tongue was in my mouth.... lol

Caught a baddie just awhile ago at Blue Martini...

Bad Asian chick, built like Draya, slips her number on my phone.

I text her my name and to tell her to save it.

She texts me to come back around 4 before she gets out to kick it.

I love Asians!

I'm going to post some ridiculous stories after this weekend :pimp:

tdogg2k tdogg2k don't make the same mistake I did with Aniqa if you really like her man.

ughhhhhhh, i had a dream last night. and deena told me she was going on a date with another dude because i haven't "locked" thingss up with her. Yall already know how i feel about that whole "title" talk. I dont feel the need for it. My money, time, and emotions (no particular order) are going towards you already and when we're out and talking to friends or other people can tell you're "my girl"...then that's enough said. ( remember it was just a dream)
but I wonder if she's going to want that talk soon.

I told yall there is only 1 real thing i dont know if i can pass with her and that's religion. she's not religious at all, (I dont know if she's atheist or agnostic)
and I'm not the best religous person on earth but I still believe. other than that she checks all other boxes for yes.
Not sure how much of a deal breaker it is to be honest....It is something I dont need her for but stuff like that is what you would want to grow with a partner with together.

I''ll try to give this another month or so before I make a final decision.

(Unrelated)

It's actually pretty funny she has me never wanting to tongue kiss another chick. She doesn't tongue kiss at all. she hates that feeling in her mouth. and she kisses so well without it, ive gotten use to not doing it now too. lol When I was making out with a different chick last month while I was in Korea. i felt disgusted her tongue was in my mouth.... lol

Kinda sounds silly since you aren't devout, and she hasn't disrespected your beliefs. When's the last time you went to church? that ain't your hang up b.

Kinda sounds silly since you aren't devout, and she hasn't disrespected your beliefs. When's the last time you went to church? that ain't your hang up b.
Been a few months. But it's always something I strive to be better with though. So yes sounds silly now but it's something that could potentially be a bigger issue than what it is now. I am very thankful she's not disrespectful about it and it's one of the reason I sort of look pass it now.
That's me sort of projecting in to the future tho which I don't want to do honestly. But yall know how it is in the honeymoon stage

Quick question bros

Been dating this chick for a minute but I think I gotta jump ship.
She does this thing where we'll be texting or hanging out and she'll randomly question me like

"Why do you like me. What do you like about me. Why do you wanna see me?" and I'm looking at my phone or at her with a :stoneface:

Is this pure insecurity on her part or is there something I'm missing? Can't lie, that **** makes me feel awkward and mad comfortable. Not sure if I can be patient with this one.

Strong insecurity, and it's super unattractive. You can break it down to her, but it's not something a few words or anyone but her can fix. I'd still let her know anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom