TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah... Me and this girl are deeply in love... We both said it last night... It was damn near literally love it first sight :lol:... We each had the same moment of when it clicked, 1 hour in mid-smash :lol:... We're pervs like that apparently... We were each being cautious because if the sheer oddness of the situation :lol:, but I felt the need to say it... She grabbed my beard and kissed me hard...

She's currently passed out in bed... I'm smoking a bong trying to get tired... I'm absolutely amazingly happy like I never have before... She's checked off every single important for a LTR for me... We share basically the exact same view if life, share the desire to move from place to place every few years... She never wants kids :nthat:, she wants dogs :nthat: :nthat:...

The sex :evil:... She takes, and orgasms multiple times, off the roughest sex I've ever experienced... She just likes it hard, rough, degrading, and loving... And we pull that off somehow... Tonight, I had her lay on her belly and started to eat a big bowl of Booty-O's with a bullet on her thingamagig... She came... Then I started smashing her in the bum nice and slow... Then it gets quicker and harder and rougher... As I smash harder and harder, I drag her up by her hair and put her in a one arm rear naked choke, and bite her ear and tell her how much I love her and how great of a princess she is... I spit on her face and give her the hardest butt thrusts I've given and she reached back scratching me and digging in and actually drew blood :wow: :lol:... I keep giving the thrusts, and shove her face into the pillow and I finish inside... I roll/fall over, she says "I love you Papi", and curls into me...

I ******* love their chick...

That spit life

j-j-jameson-laughing-o.gif

Last edited:
You guys ever slept with someone you had no sexual attraction to?

Had a bad experience yesterday. Was so bad I couldn't bust even when it tried to :smh: although she got hers twice.

man Celtics you remind me of myself. The job, what's going down with you and the lady and being all thrown off because it's not your usual ways. I have a kid but my girl never wants one so I'm good there because I only want one. We've only been together two months and **** is moving fast. First girl I've ever introduced to my daughter ever and sister in 5 years. I know her family already too.

I'm going through that with Deena right now also. But at the same time could just be the honeymoon stage so I'm not looking that far in to it.

BTW let's try not to quote whole stories in here yall. Hopefully they can pass eyes if it's only posted once and we on be threatened for being locked

Had a bad experience yesterday. Was so bad I couldn't bust even when it tried to :smh: although she got hers twice.

Not zero but there have been a couple of times where I've been like "why am I doing this" in the middle of smashing

you fake it?

Not zero but there have been a couple of times where I've been like "why am I doing this" in the middle of smashing
Yea I had the same thought and just stopped. I didn't fake anything at all

same here.
or that Instant regret as soon as you enter her...
had that before. i remember finishing and just leaving completely beating myself up mentally... i felt bad for like 4 days after that smash

That feeling is legit..don't even text that broad for like a week or two. Even the thought of communication makes me sick :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever had a bad feeling like that lol. Sometimes I just get bored with it but end up finishing. Crazy lol!

funny thing, that was actually with deena like the first time we started talking because i was still talking to my ex at the time and it was the first girl i had after her... i felt like complete crap...

same here.
had that before. i remember finishing and just leaving completely beating myself up mentally... i felt bad for like 4 days after that smash

Yeah that's what caused me to slow down a bit before meeting my fiancée

same here.

This made me realize the importance of quality over quantity

same here.
This made me realize the importance of quality over quantity
That is why I am always talking about smashing tall chicks. I have no regrets once I enter.

Last edited:
Damn Celtics :rofl:

Nigerian chick wants me to go out with her friends Friday. Told her I'm busy being a DD for my friend (I'm not) so I could just pick her up later (don't feel like spending money out). She said that's fine as long as she can have me one night :pimp:

Then the chick I smashed Thursday will finally have her family gone so we're gonna chill. Been talking real dirty through text with her. Can't wait to hit that again.

Got a new Asian chick lined up for the weekend also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom