TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Just because I didn't bust doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it, otherwise it would be short. Thus far though there's benefits to just stopping, especially if she's a regular. "are you ok?" "is it me? "" am I doing something wrong? "
Heard that too many times smh def a reality check for some broads who think they got that illnana
The girl I'm seeing right now sometimes wants to go back to back. I don't even think I can go a couple rounds anymore. Not being selfish, I've tried. I bust for the night...that's it. I'm tapping out.
I could, just don't want to.nDid it once with my wife fewbyears ago but its just not fun to me

was talking w a coworker im cool w. we were agreeing over a lot on convo over how kids are these days and she says "you couldve been my babys daddy". the most random "compliment" I've ever been given lol

XffghhhjiijhbfdsqhhhjjnnvvcxxzXCHJJIOONHFGH

I don't like the page preview

Just got waken up by top and on top....
Twice..

Don't know if I'm happy or pissedd I'm up. Lol

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one who didn't busy every time outchea, but enjoyed. My last ex cried one time because she thought it was something wrong with her.

Spank bank has been reloaded this weekend. Got some more numbers on OKC and gave two girls my number. One was with her mom at the bar and I approached both them. Other was my server at brunch today and was rubbing on my back when I ordered. Boy said he thought she liked me so I wrote her a quick note with the borrow you line and my number when I paid. See if either of them hit me up. Chick from Thursday is busy with her family today but we'll be chillin again soon. March madness continues :pimp:

Last edited:
Just came back from Daygo for the weekend.

Went to Gas Lamp and this Vape event. Dimes everywhere!

Met this snow bunny named Stacey :lol: she was with her friends, so we all invited them our place in Carlsbad.

Far drive but they were still down, which gave us the impression that they just wanted to be treated like ****

Man oh man, from 11pm to like 4 in the morning. Them girls were pounded in! :lol:

Last edited:

Met this snow bunny named Stacey :lol: she was with her friends, so we all invited them our place in Carlsbad.

Far drive but they were still down, which gave us the impression that they just wanted to be treated like ****

Man oh man, from 11pm to like 4 in the morning. Them girls were pounded in! :lol:

:pimp:. Keep thriving. Y'all switch? :nerd:

My hot streak came to an abrupt end this week/weekend. Was going on like 5 straight weeks with at least one new body. Back to the drawing board :smh:

SD :smokin

:pimp:. Keep thriving. Y'all switch? :nerd:

My hot streak came to an abrupt end this week/weekend. Was going on like 5 straight weeks with at least one new body. Back to the drawing board :smh:

No lie... Yeah we did. 4 homies, 4 girls, rotated through out to session.

I like cars and the horse was funny.

Fhjjjfddbjjnn

Good chong

Three Ffhbd

Fight

Then

Fgh

Yeah I've never busted off dome and I've had some good dome. It just doesn't happen. My girl sees it as a challenge. I got close and would have one day but I was trying to smash. She was heated. If I went like 4 days with no sex it would happen with her.

Last edited:
So yeah... Me and this girl are deeply in love... We both said it last night... It was damn near literally love it first sight :lol:... We each had the same moment of when it clicked, 1 hour in mid-smash :lol:... We're pervs like that apparently... We were each being cautious because if the sheer oddness of the situation :lol:, but I felt the need to say it... She grabbed my beard and kissed me hard...

She's currently passed out in bed... I'm smoking a bong trying to get tired... I'm absolutely amazingly happy like I never have before... She's checked off every single important for a LTR for me... We share basically the exact same view if life, share the desire to move from place to place every few years... She never wants kids :nthat:, she wants dogs :nthat: :nthat:...

The sex :evil:... She takes, and orgasms multiple times, off the roughest sex I've ever experienced... She just likes it hard, rough, degrading, and loving... And we pull that off somehow... Tonight, I had her lay on her belly and started to eat a big bowl of Booty-O's with a bullet on her thingamagig... She came... Then I started smashing her in the bum nice and slow... Then it gets quicker and harder and rougher... As I smash harder and harder, I drag her up by her hair and put her in a one arm rear naked choke, and bite her ear and tell her how much I love her and how great of a princess she is... I spit on her face and give her the hardest butt thrusts I've given and she reached back scratching me and digging in and actually drew blood :wow: :lol:... I keep giving the thrusts, and shove her face into the pillow and I finish inside... I roll/fall over, she says "I love you Papi", and curls into me...

I ******* love this chick...

Last edited:
This dude is a straight savage :lol: talking about spitting on ol' girls face right after eating her bootyhole.

#BarbarianLife

Last edited:
you on a whole different level bro 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom