TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

never in my life have i heard a chick be referred to as Sturdy lmao.... i was in my car driving reading that and almost spit my drink on the steering wheel.

That's my type of chick right there!!!!!!!

Welcome to that BBW club Henny!!!!!!
more cushion for the Pushin!!

I'm kinda glad i didn't go up there with deena tho.. . cuz if her friend was kinda thirstin for it... I woulda been kickin myself for bringing her.

We still ballin next week. I have a kinda busy schedule but im free after like 3 each day.

TUESDAY IS STEAK AND BJ DAY
Deena already know... put it in her iphone calender..
told her she better come over and not even talk to me...just prepare the exorcist and suck the soul out of me.!!!

Considering buying a grapefruit :nerd: :evil:

lmao and yall gotta eaze up on Suberzat lol cuz my dude def will snag the tall chicks for us in the circle. I feel like w'ere complete. I love the big ones, sub likes the talls one. Henny is slowly being converted to the thicker chicks. and the rest of yall can have them skinny ones.
View media item 1947204

hmmmm I like my chicks slim and skinny so everything else comes off as fat to me. :\

View media item 1946886
Let me know where you want to meet after work for this fade
nQWqyC9.gif

Temecula Ave NW b.

I just missed yall at Deco the other night. German had me tied up for a bit but we got a little crazy when we got there. We gave them a show on the roof and ended up smashing in the staircase

I literally just looked at this post and did the what what to myself....dude...my man.....wow.... we was right across the street lol

I literally just looked at this post and did the what what to myself....dude...my man.....wow.... we was right across the street lol

Yea I know but we were on a mission to do something in public. By time we left, we were pretty messed up lol

I've smashed in public 4 times now. Not including the car.
Baseball park. In front of a statue/govt building.
On a mountain. Behind a bar

That rush when u hear people animals and noises

I've smashed my ex on the red line, down Georgetown and around New York ave metro station. My ex was a savage *** so I'm not surprised we did it in those places

That moment when you just KNOW you murdered that P :x :smh:

Bro I was so drunk last night making out with this chick on the couch and her friend who was her ride basically tells us to get a room and she has 15 minutes. So the chick gets right up and gets naked in my bed. I had to pee and she's telling me hurry up and she's ready. Man the breasts on this chick :pimp: So after s little missionary I flip her over and hit it from the back and I'm just demolishing this chick. Both hands slightly above her *** right on the waist just thunder clapping back shots. But like I said I was really drunk and didn't think I'd be able to cum. I was hitting it for 15 minutes then I did something I never done before. Faked cumming. Don't know why I did it lol. Even told her after. But I was still up in there and her P was incredible so I got a second wind and went to work again hitting it even harder and finished off for real. Can't wait to get behind that again god damn.

I just went on OKC this morning and she deactivated her account :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't fake it, I just stop

This...

I can have a hard time finishing when smashing/dome... If I'm fapping, give me 3 minutes :lol:... But honestly, I don't always feel the need to finish... I'll get mine when I need to :lol:... I've been known to pull a Sting and smash for hours withoyt finishing :lol:...

The girl I'm seeing right now sometimes wants to go back to back. I don't even think I can go a couple rounds anymore. Not being selfish, I've tried. I bust for the night...that's it. I'm tapping out.

Last edited:
I'm not good at many things... Sex is something I'm definitely good at :lol:... Like, not even humble about it... My eating skills have been known to lead to chunks of my hair being pulled out... I'm a 60 minute man...

So things I'm good at: food, weed, vagina :lol:...

Last edited:
I don't fake it, I just stop

This...

I can have a hard time finishing when smashing/dome... If I'm fapping, give me 3 minutes :lol:... But honestly, I don't always feel the need to finish... I'll get mine when I need to :lol:... I've been known to pull a Sting and smash for hours withoyt finishing :lol:...

Same here. Just because I didn't bust doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it, otherwise it would be short. Thus far though there's benefits to just stopping, especially if she's a regular. "are you ok?" "is it me? "" am I doing something wrong? "

Yeah I say the same thing... I explain to them I can count the times I've busted off straight done on 1 hand and they seem to catch up immediately :lol:... I love smashing, it's my favorite thing in this world :lol:... I don't HAVE to bust all the time... But those moment when you do :evil:...

I'll just have the girl suck my balls while I fap essentially and the she can get it where she (or I :lol:) want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom