TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem is my side chick gets back from Florida Saturday and I have to pick up her and her mom from the airport
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
I offered b it ain't that big of a deal. Not like I paid for her trip or anything 
laugh.gif
. And it gives me an excuse to not hang out with my main so she can chill with her fam her first day back from rehab. She went for alcohol though so idk how its gonna be. Should I drink around her? Should I not? ***** weird mane

I definitely regret drunkenly agreeing to picking them up though. ***** gonna be wild here in Indy for the Big 10 tourney and St. Pattys Day 
mean.gif

Last edited:
My main chick gets out of rehab Saturday. Haven't seen her since the last week of January. I've talked to her just about every other day while she's been in there. Problem is my side chick gets back from Florida Saturday and I have to pick up her and her mom from the airport :smh: . I'm tryna **** on my main girl cause them chesticles big as hell but might have to post pone it until Sunday or Monday. 

Man idk what Imma do though cause this **** gonna get messy. Wish I could be Lou Will and have two girlfriends that would be :pimp: .

Main Chick
View media item 1858896

Side Piece (girl on the left)

View media item 1935124

Does the main know about the side chick?

My main chick gets out of rehab Saturday. Haven't seen her since the last week of January. I've talked to her just about every other day while she's been in there. Problem is my side chick gets back from Florida Saturday and I have to pick up her and her mom from the airport 
mean.gif
. I'm tryna **** on my main girl cause them chesticles big as hell but might have to post pone it until Sunday or Monday. 

Man idk what Imma do though cause this **** gonna get messy. Wish I could be Lou Will and have two girlfriends that would be 
pimp.gif

Main Chick

Nah was thinking about telling her when I saw her in person. Didn't wanna tell her over the phone. I'm tryna be like Lou Will breh should've told her from the jump 
mean.gif

Last edited:

My main chick gets out of rehab Saturday. Haven't seen her since the last week of January. I've talked to her just about every other day while she's been in there. Problem is my side chick gets back from Florida Saturday and I have to pick up her and her mom from the airport :smh: . I'm tryna **** on my main girl cause them chesticles big as hell but might have to post pone it until Sunday or Monday. 

Man idk what Imma do though cause this **** gonna get messy. Wish I could be Lou Will and have two girlfriends that would be :pimp: .

Main Chick
View media item 1858896

View media item 1935124

Nah was thinking about telling her when I saw her in person. Didn't wanna tell her over the phone. I'm tryna be like Lou Will breh should've told her from the jump :smh:

Why would you treat someone who just got out of rehab like that? I don't know how much of a "main" she is, like if she's actually your girlfriend or whatever. But that seems messed up man. I wouldn't tell her about the side chick. Nothing good will result from that.

My main chick gets out of rehab Saturday. Haven't seen her since the last week of January. I've talked to her just about every other day while she's been in there. Problem is my side chick gets back from Florida Saturday and I have to pick up her and her mom from the airport 
mean.gif
. I'm tryna **** on my main girl cause them chesticles big as hell but might have to post pone it until Sunday or Monday. 

Man idk what Imma do though cause this **** gonna get messy. Wish I could be Lou Will and have two girlfriends that would be 
pimp.gif

Main Chick

Nah was thinking about telling her when I saw her in person. Didn't wanna tell her over the phone. I'm tryna be like Lou Will breh should've told her from the jump 
mean.gif
Why would you treat someone who just got out of rehab like that? I don't know how much of a "main" she is, like if she's actually your girlfriend or whatever. But that seems messed up man. I wouldn't tell her about the side chick. Nothing good will result from that.
She's not my gf but yeah. We shall see how it pans out

Nah was thinking about telling her when I saw her in person. Didn't wanna tell her over the phone. I'm tryna be like Lou Will breh should've told her from the jump :smh:
My man you a savage. I'd at least spare her feelings. IF she is your main, I'd just let her know that you're picking someone up from the airport so you'll be running late and then check her later in the night.

mean.gif
Not trying to throw shade but you sounding mad selfish and not being considerate of the 'main' feelings at all. 

All just because you trying to juggle a couple different yambs at the same time b. Its one thing to play the field, its another thing to be a complete ******* about it.

mean.gif
Not trying to throw shade but you sounding mad selfish and not being considerate of the 'main' feelings at all. 

All just because you trying to juggle a couple different yambs at the same time b. Its one thing to play the field, its another thing to be a complete ******* about it.

View media item 1945598

Nah man. This really doesn't sound cool. But if you wanna be like that, I'm sure you can PM @WhatCanISay He seems to take solace in hurting girls for no good reason as well.

Again, I don't know you so I'm not judging you or trying to take shots. But that does sound very selfish of you to play with a girl who's fresh out of rehab and clearly has enough problems to deal with. Plenty of girls out there if you wanna see multiples at the same time it's easy. But don't you think she deserves a chance to get her own self back first without having to deal with too much BS from others? I'm not gonna preach to you do what you want though.

Last edited:

mean.gif

Nah man. This really doesn't sound cool. But if you wanna be like that, I'm sure you can PM @WhatCanISay He seems to take solace in hurting girls for no good reason as well.

Again, I don't know you so I'm not judging you or trying to take shots. But that does sound very selfish of you to play with a girl who's fresh out of rehab and clearly has enough problems to deal with. Plenty of girls out there if you wanna see multiples at the same time it's easy. But don't you think she deserves a chance to get her own self back first without having to deal with too much BS from others? I'm not gonna preach to you do what you want though.
Yeah thanks for the advice (although you really didn't give any). But I'll figure it out probably gotta drop one or both. I don't think it can work with the main girl long term though because she is quite the drunk. Although she's been clean, just gonna be different. I'll always be friends with her. Just cause I'm messing around on a girl that I'm ******* makes me an *******? What would've made me an ******* is if I would've ignored her calls when she call from rehab. I'm not dating either or these girls officially I think i didn't make that clear.

Edit: And I guess I never really asked for advice in the first place 
laugh.gif
. Just kinda insuinated it but I need to stop messing with all these girls b but I can't help it.

Last edited:
I think people got the impression that she was your gf cause you referred to the other one as your side chick. If you're single, she really isn't a side chick. Just a role player on the roster.

All I gotta say is... Honesty... Honesty is the single most important thing in building a healthy relationship... I'm not talking the little white lies that don't matter*... I'm talking big picture stuff... You can't he smashing someone besides someone's back... That sounds so dumb to me... Why would you waste time, effort, and money on a relationship you're just going to sht on... That sounds real dumb to me... You're not going to build a healthy relationship by smashing someone behind someone's back... So why even bother with a relationship?... You're just going to hurt people and mess up what you have going for yourself... Either find a girl who's down to smash girls with you, or find fwb's who know the deal... Without honesty, you're not going to go anywhere...

*little white lies... You 2 have been talking for 2 hours late at night... You want to play video games, but say you're tired and going to bed... Nothing bigger than that...

I don't even do white lies anymore. I just do need to know answers or whole truth. U want to play games and not talk to her. "Hey I got things I'm about to do let's talk later."

Main btw has dimples and that is an extreme kryptonite

I don't even do white lies anymore. I just do need to know answers or whole truth. U want to play games and not talk to her. "Hey I got things I'm about to do let's talk later."

Main btw has dimples and that is an extreme kryptonite

This will go away for me soon... It was mostly before I met her in person and was unable to gauge her... If that makes sense :lol:...

About to go meet my #1 prospect for the coming season. Let's see if I can get a verbal commitment.

View media item 1945598

Bro, WCIS imposed the self ban a couple of weeks ago :rofl:

Smashed the busty Asian chick last night but she ended up not being Asian at all. Black and Native American. Can still smell her in my sheets right now lol. Hungover as **** though. Girl could drink. Will post the story later.

Last edited:
You wouldn't have interfered. Would've smashed her friend. Pretty faced thick white chick. Wasn't Subers type but he took one for the team and wingmanned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom