TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been reckless lately Fam, so I know the struggle!

Like I said, last week was definitely my MVP week this year.

I smashed every day of last week (even on work days). 7 nights, 5 different girls. Went raw with all of them
mean.gif

I even bought fresh rubbers but I still didn't use them.

BTW thank God for Uber.... Immediate transportation in Vegas = Clutch!
lol, you are team raunchy material

I wear John Elliott everything. Prolly be in destroyed jeans and a hoody.

Anyone going to the first session today hit me up!
View media item 1943889
May be able to sneak someone down into the club section with me. There were four tickets available and I only bought one so if a couple bought two more there may be an empty seat.

Last edited:
I been reckless lately Fam, so I know the struggle!

Like I said, last week was definitely my MVP week this year.

I smashed every day of last week (even on work days). 7 nights, 5 different girls. Went raw with all of them :smh:

I even bought fresh rubbers but I still didn't use them.

BTW thank God for Uber.... Immediate transportation in Vegas = Clutch!
lol, you are team raunchy material

Peen gonna be looking like a nestle crunch bar

I wear shirt tie and slacks to work. I dont mind coming like that.

Henny said meet him at his crib close to 5 i should be able to get there as early as 4 if need be

Yea I'm with the rooftop bar also

It's not a huge rooftop, but it's prime location if people are hitting up the game at 7. I'll PM a few of you my number when I get time. I don't know what time the Duke game is ending but I should be able to make it over there around 4:30 or 5.

I wear shirt tie and slacks to work. I dont mind coming like that.

Henny said meet him at his crib close to 5 i should be able to get there as early as 4 if need be

Might just meet at this rooftop bar. We'll see. But you can easily park at my place and metro a few stops to the stadium.

Last edited:
Literally got done smashing this big booty sista... smashed at my homegirls house.

Homegirl was initiating the sexual tension. Started kissing her, then kissing me then making us kiss.

Then she gonna say, go to my room upstairs, I got rubbers in my drawer. So I did. I smashed her friend, left her on the bed (vids taken of course) and bounced.

My homegirl hits me up on snapchat 20 mins later "Im soooo mad at you!!" I ask her why.

She tells me, "I wanted you last night! I didn't think you would end up ******* my friend"

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

I just sent Tdogg2k, Suberzat1, and willypete my contact info. I'm wearing a Maroon polka dot shirt so I shouldn't be too hard to find. Like I said earlier,  I don't know what time the Duke game is ending but I should be able to make it over there around 4:30 or 5. Hopefully there's space, If not we can find a new spot. Are any of you guys going to the game at 7? I still haven't gotten tickets for that one.

It's lit here :pimp: I'm already tipsy. I may end up getting tickets to the later session if I can get them for cheap from a scalper. Down for rooftop bar also.

K Kaleo15

Bless the inbox fam. Think my hot streak is coming to an end. Dropped the ball with a college chick last night. Just didn't have the juice :lol:.

Living vicariously through you.

I smoothed things over with the Nigerian chick last night. She's visiting again in a couple weeks :rofl:

Literally got done smashing this big booty sista... smashed at my homegirls house.

Homegirl was initiating the sexual tension. Started kissing her, then kissing me then making us kiss.

Then she gonna say, go to my room upstairs, I got rubbers in my drawer. So I did. I smashed her friend, left her on the bed (vids taken of course) and bounced.

My homegirl hits me up on snapchat 20 mins later "Im soooo mad at you!!" I ask her why.

She tells me, "I wanted you last night! I didn't think you would end up ******* my friend"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 She didnt think you would 

I just sent Tdogg2k, Suberzat1, and willypete my contact info. I'm wearing a Maroon polka dot shirt so I shouldn't be too hard to find. Like I said earlier,  I don't know what time the Duke game is ending but I should be able to make it over there around 4:30 or 5. Hopefully there's space, If not we can find a new spot. Are any of you guys going to the game at 7? I still haven't gotten tickets for that one.
I would like to depending on the cost tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom