TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, DMV cats flourishing outchea with this comradery  
nthat.gif

We need to get a SoCal get together with the heads in here

I think I'm in love... I'm positive the girl feels the same way... We're both too embarrassed (and smart) to way this...

Messed up thing... We've only met once laugh.gif.. We talked for about 9 days before meeting... She came over Sunday night, and left Tuesdays at 3pm... We just chilled the entire time in my bed cuddling and watching TV... And lots of crazy kinky passionate sex... She's completely submissive, but in a way I haven't experienced with other subs...

I've never felt this way about anyone... Let alone this quickly... I've thought about her since she left... She said she's done the same about me... We talked some deep stuff and we just vibed so ******* well... We had all the same opinions on important life things (kids, god, Outlook, ect...)...

I just want to spend more and more time with her to make sure I'm right... I've never wanted to be so right before...

I think I'm in love... I'm positive the girl feels the same way... We're both too embarrassed (and smart) to way this...

Messed up thing... We've only met once laugh.gif.. We talked for about 9 days before meeting... She came over Sunday night, and left Tuesdays at 3pm... We just chilled the entire time in my bed cuddling and watching TV... And lots of crazy kinky passionate sex... She's completely submissive, but in a way I haven't experienced with other subs...

I've never felt this way about anyone... Let alone this quickly... I've thought about her since she left... She said she's done the same about me... We talked some deep stuff and we just vibed so ******* well... We had all the same opinions on important life things (kids, god, Outlook, ect...)...

I just want to spend more and more time with her to make sure I'm right... I've never wanted to be so right before...

This the girl who's jugs you mugged with hickeys?

Slow down, b.
It's always dope as **** in the beginning but how long does that last?

I miss my white girl so much.
:frown:

Slow down, b.
It's always dope as **** in the beginning but how long does that last?

I miss my white girl so much.
:frown:

Like I said tho... This is different than anything else I've ever felt or experienced... I can't describe it, and that's what's ******* with me :lol:.... I want to cuddle her, not **** her... We both agree we feel like two 13 year olds kissing for the first time... We're both talking about things to do Inn the future...

I'm not mad at it... Just perplexed as hell :lol:...

The savage falling in love!!!

Just as I told her... Suck it *****...

So just came back from another chick's place. Shorty already waiting on the porch with red lingerie on.

Went strong for what seems like an hour straight. We had the playlist going, I swore 10+ songs played.

and yes fellas, videos were made! Again :evil:

Last edited:
^^videos? i want to see lol... i blessed some of y'all with my crazy ex pic and video.

Yeah I met this girl and we both have been single savages for 5 years. Been together like two months now and kick it daily and it's pretty similar to your situation it sounds. Just roll with it bro, usually I'm like aight this girl will do for a few months. I don't even mind spending time with this girl and bring her around.

We said the same thing as you. Like usually we're kicking them out of bed after etc. it's a different feel than we're used to for sure. She's usually more ruthless than me even. You saw that text. :lol: plus she doesn't trip off my horrible work schedule because she's service industry too.

Gets weird in the bedroom too. :pimp:

This chick is a cook as well :lol:... Cooks are definitely a different breed of humans :lol:...

And like... I have no qualms with bringing her in her public... That tells me something about her... That's usually a NOPE for me :lol:... I'm definitely rollIMG with it... I've got a good feeling... And I never have good feelings...

And yes.. Weird :evil:... Check your PM...

Like I said tho... This is different than anything else I've ever felt or experienced... I can't describe it, and that's what's ******* with me
laugh.gif
.... I want to cuddle her, not **** her... We both agree we feel like two 13 year olds kissing for the first time... We're both talking about things to do Inn the future...

I'm not mad at it... Just perplexed as hell
laugh.gif
Just as I told her... Suck it *****...
thats love B... trust me i know how you feel... i smashed 100 chicks before i met the mother of my kids... just roll with it

This chick is a cook as well :lol:... Cooks are definitely a different breed of humans :lol:...

And like... I have no qualms with bringing her in her public... That tells me something about her... That's usually a NOPE for me :lol:... I'm definitely rollIMG with it... I've got a good feeling... And I never have good feelings...

And yes.. Weird :evil:... Check your PM...

:evil: for real.

She bar tends, so booze chef. :lol: I make a complete mockery of the word "chef" daily.

Dude all of what you've said we've said to each other. I'm at her house now for the 4th night in a row about to drive her to work. NOT normal. :lol:

My main chick gets out of rehab Saturday. Haven't seen her since the last week of January. I've talked to her just about every other day while she's been in there. Problem is my side chick gets back from Florida Saturday and I have to pick up her and her mom from the airport 
mean.gif
. I'm tryna **** on my main girl cause them chesticles big as hell but might have to post pone it until Sunday or Monday. 

Man idk what Imma do though cause this **** gonna get messy. Wish I could be Lou Will and have two girlfriends that would be 
pimp.gif
Main Chick

Side Piece (girl on the left)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom