TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you would've been on it. She likes black dudes too. Suber could've smashed but he just fell asleep on the couch while she waited for me and my chick to finish. We came out my bedroom and she says, "I heard everything" :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah you would've been on it. She likes black dudes too. Suber could've smashed but he just fell asleep on the couch while she waited for me and my chick to finish. We came out my bedroom and she says, "I heard everything"
roll.gif
Comedy lol single me would have smashed ol girl off opportunity alone

I dunno about fat. She def had a sturdiness to her though.
Yeah man I can't go back to skinny chicks. Last nights back shots were too real.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

never in my life have i heard a chick be referred to as Sturdy lmao.... i was in my car driving reading that and almost spit my drink on the steering wheel.

That's my type of chick right there!!!!!!!

Welcome to that BBW club Henny!!!!!!
more cushion for the Pushin!!

I'm kinda glad i didn't go up there with deena tho.. . cuz if her friend was kinda thirstin for it... I woulda been kickin myself for bringing her.

We still ballin next week. I have a kinda busy schedule but im free after like 3 each day.

TUESDAY IS STEAK AND BJ DAY
Deena already know... put it in her iphone calender..
told her she better come over and not even talk to me...just prepare the exorcist and suck the soul out of me.!!!

Considering buying a grapefruit :nerd: :evil:

lmao and yall gotta eaze up on Suberzat lol cuz my dude def will snag the tall chicks for us in the circle. I feel like w'ere complete. I love the big ones, sub likes the talls one. Henny is slowly being converted to the thicker chicks. and the rest of yall can have them skinny ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom