TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

My girl been looking me in the soul while she's topping me. that **** 
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Is this your "main" girl from rehab or the side chick?
The side chick. Haven't chilled with main girl from rehab yet. I told her to focus on regaining her parents trust first then we can hang out later this week.

Spanish is having pregnancy symptoms. Nausea and throwing up all the time. I down played it initially cause I never shot up the club but she always told me how easy it was for her to get pregnant. I thought nothing of it cause im thinking I never got anyone pregnant without shooting up the club. Then she told me it happened 2x with an ex and he never ahot up her club. So now it hit me she could be and now shes afraid to take a test

Met this random shorty at the gym. Squat rack, thick legs tiny waist.

Squat rack was right next to water fountain. I go to get a drink, her booty catches my attention, I ended up dazing off and staring longer than I should.

She catches me and smiles and say, why don't you just Snap it. I smile and say okay, pulled out my phone and pretended to take a picture.

She poses and laughs. Ice breaker moment so I go in for the kill and get her number.

Ask her out today and she says she not available because she has class tonight, but wants to see me after.

I'm like class? I find out she just turned 19. Idk, I've always felt different with girls around my lil sisters age.

I don't know if I should throw this back in ocean or paint on her face?

Last edited:
What's some good words to tell your girl so she feels warm inside each day you say it?

I don't know how dudes struggle with this, I keep chicks geeking all day just off the stupid **** I say and do.

So yeah... Me and this girl are deeply in love... We both said it last night... It was damn near literally love it first sight :lol:... We each had the same moment of when it clicked, 1 hour in mid-smash :lol:... We're pervs like that apparently... We were each being cautious because if the sheer oddness of the situation :lol:, but I felt the need to say it... She grabbed my beard and kissed me hard...

She's currently passed out in bed... I'm smoking a bong trying to get tired... I'm absolutely amazingly happy like I never have before... She's checked off every single important for a LTR for me... We share basically the exact same view if life, share the desire to move from place to place every few years... She never wants kids :nthat:, she wants dogs :nthat: :nthat:...

The sex :evil:... She takes, and orgasms multiple times, off the roughest sex I've ever experienced... She just likes it hard, rough, degrading, and loving... And we pull that off somehow... Tonight, I had her lay on her belly and started to eat a big bowl of Booty-O's with a bullet on her thingamagig... She came... Then I started smashing her in the bum nice and slow... Then it gets quicker and harder and rougher... As I smash harder and harder, I drag her up by her hair and put her in a one arm rear naked choke, and bite her ear and tell her how much I love her and how great of a princess she is... I spit on her face and give her the hardest butt thrusts I've given and she reached back scratching me and digging in and actually drew blood :wow: :lol:... I keep giving the thrusts, and shove her face into the pillow and I finish inside... I roll/fall over, she says "I love you Papi", and curls into me...

I ******* love their chick...

See my current chick is cool, does it all. But I want this mother ******* fire right here.

Squat rack was right next to water fountain. I go to get a drink, her booty catches my attention, I ended up dazing off and staring longer than I should.

She catches me and smiles and say, why don't you just Snap it. I smile and say okay, pulled out my phone and pretended to take a picture.

She poses and laughs. Ice breaker moment so I go in for the kill and get her number.

Ask her out today and she says she not available because she has class tonight, but wants to see me after.

I'm like class? I find out she just turned 19. Idk, I've always felt different with girls around my lil sisters age.

Paint it and leave it.

Planning on visiting NY for break and made a okcupid...and omg the girls there are hnnnnnggg...so many NY girls use okcupid, good looking ones too

Smashing raw is my thing. Never had anyone get pregnant except my ex wife so I never had this issue. With me having a lower than normal sperm count and me not shootin up the club, it would be a miracle if she even is pregnant.

Y'all serious about okcupid? I tried to use that joint in like '09 and it was terrible. All the girls were hurt and I didn't get rap from the OK ones :lol:.

It was like a worse version of tagged :x. Can't fathom it being any better now :nerd:

Smashing raw without BC :smh:... I'd rather catch the herp than catch a baby...
^this
Biggest STD is a K.I.D

M Mark Antony she wants to hear bae instead of her name all the time. I'm just not for pet names.

I may change it up for the relationship just not my style.

Use your country roots to your advantage.. I call my chick's mama,sugah, gun all the time. Lol even called one boo-boo because we were watching yogi bear one day and it just stuck

Got this plump chick coming in town in a few weeks I'm just not sure if I'm about that BBW life. Feel like Ima smash and have that instant regret :lol:

M Mark Antony she wants to hear bae instead of her name all the time. I'm just not for pet names.

I may change it up for the relationship just not my style.

Hate that. Crazy chick I used to mess with got mad at me cuz I just had her name...and no emojis or pet name for her :lol: :smh:.
Yea dude she got mad over the weekend because her name in my phone is 'her name and dc afterwards'

"o so didn't change my name in your phone yet."
....dont worry about changing it now.

Y'all serious about okcupid? I tried to use that joint in like '09 and it was terrible. All the girls were hurt and I didn't get rap from the OK ones :lol:.

It was like a worse version of tagged :x. Can't fathom it being any better now :nerd:

When I was single prior to the Tinder restrictions it was

Tinder >> OKC >>> POF in terms of quality women in SoCal

Paint it and leave it.

:lol: we'll see bruh, I'll try to update y'all tonight if I see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom