TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suberzat and I just texted about that pacers wizards game on saturday. Keep her and hold the fam down.
Murs said it best "but these white girls....they got @$s too. Still a suck for a broad with some tattoos

I would go if you posted this yesterday, unfortunately I have plans I can't cancel

You know I'm down. Just need to find out when 'cuse is playing. Ticket prices seem very reasonable now. I'd like to sit in the 200s where they are about $60. That's where I saw for 'cuse vs. gtown.

I would go if you posted this yesterday, unfortunately I have plans I can't cancel

You know I'm down. Just need to find out when 'cuse is playing. Ticket prices seem very reasonable now. I'd like to sit in the 200s where they are about $60. That's where I saw for 'cuse vs. gtown.
Damn I had just thought to check earlier and posted the link for the thread.

Yea we can search for tickets. I say it will be good games the whole night.

I can chill this Friday but I got dates lined up for the rest of the weekend.

Also I was just thinking about the whole shooting your shot in person vs online debate. Then I remembered how a couple months ago I approached Vashtie at the bar and had a good conversation with her and her friends. That was a huge confidence boost for me I honestly feel like I can step to anyone now. The fear of rejection just isn't there any more. I've been rejected enough times to know it don't even matter. I will continue to Kobe and AI until I get that scoring title. Regardless of my percentage lol.

Last edited:
hoosierdaddy317 hoosierdaddy317 her friend on the right looks good

@jetsetkev you missed it Saturday, it was live. There's another event going down this weekend too.

No tricks IMO just keep it real

Women in their thirties don't want to waste time or play games so just be upfront and honest. Just shoot your shot.
I overthink everything. Like why would a woman in her thirties entertain a young kid in his early twenties like me

On a brighter note for me, I got this girl from my job coming over after work. Will let y'all know what goes down later, wish me luck NT Fam.

She's very pretty...she Colombian or Mexican? Remember that if anything goes wrong it's gonna be awkward at work.

Last edited:
Yeah Rule #1 of pimping don't **** where you eat. I can't mess with girls from work b too many other thots out there 

So the GF and I hit the reset button. Things kinda got stale and she called me out for just going through the motions. Which was kinda true, I was putting in the minimum effort just to keep her not  upset. We both aired our grievances and now it already feels a lot better. It feels like we're on our way to being friends again not just BF/GF.

So the GF and I hit the reset button. Things kinda got stale and she called me out for just going through the motions. Which was kinda true, I was putting in the minimum effort just to keep her not  upset. We both aired our grievances and now it already feels a lot better. It feels like we're on our way to being friends again not just BF/GF.
Communication is key. Can't emphasize it enough. Voicing a concern isn't the most important part either, but being able to accept that what you are doing is unacceptable is the biggest piece of the puzzle. Anybody willing to admit they are not performing top tier is a true adult. Good on you man

Single guys flourishing, committed guys flourishing...y'all on it

Gonna post pics of what I got lined up for the weekend since the girls sent me these pics privately. The Nigeian chick is the one in the Halloween costume. I got her sprung. Was gonna wait until next weekend to see her but the more we talk it seems like I might just let her come on Saturday. The other chick is meeting me at my place Sunday afternoon. We gonna have a couple drinks at my place, hit a private art collection, then grab some food (prolly gtown).

Last edited:

Henns with the solid line up
smokin.gif
I'm going to try to be great like you and sneak some gifs in. How do you create a gif on your phone though? You use an app or something?
Second chick with the glasses fire but better tag that

I'm going to try to be great like you and sneak some gifs in. How do you create a gif on your phone though? You use an app or something?
I dont even sneak it. She knows im recording.
I use Gif Edit Maker app for android. Just import the vid a trim out the part you want. NT has a 2.5mb size limit though
Repped. I was gonna ask what app that you use. Gonna download it and make some gif's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom