TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pretty fine, thick (good type of thick) Nigerian chick who hit me up on OKC. She's two and a half hours away. Was going to come to DC this weekend with her friend but her friend bailed. She said she'd still come and get a hotel room. I told her it was ok and I may be going out of town any way so she decided to come next weekend instead.

I would've never even entertained the thought of a chick that far away and now she's coming to me. I just got off the phone with her she wanted to let me hear her non existent accent. Guess she moved here while she was still young. Online game :pimp:

Nigerian you say my good sir View media item 1933109
I keep forgetting Henny is white man lol

Yeah she's Nigerian and I'm white. She moved here when she was young though she doesn't have an accent. Actually her voice is SUPER cute and sexy. It's really soothing to me I dig it. Anything I should be aware of though?

I don't want to jinx it but the way our text and phone conversations have been going I'm finally gonna smash my first black chick. This chick is REALLY into me. She's already made up her mind she's definitely coming next weekend. We were talking a little bit about what we like in bed and stuff, but then it got a little intense, and she was like, "wait, are we about to have phone sex, we can't do this right now." I didn't even realize it but we were starting to have phone sex lol. So we switched topics and got into a really deep conversation and I was being very attentive listening, and then could rephrase things in a way that she had always wanted to say them but couldn't. She said I blew her mind with conversation, and I was SO smart. She was letting out deep sighs like she was falling in love with me already. She told me our conversation gave her so much insight and things to think about and now she was more into my mind than how I looked even though she said she thought I was really hot and when she wants something she goes for it. That's why she messaged me first and is going to drive the 2 and a half hours. Then she says she doesn't like to date guys near her because they are too clingy, she works a lot during the week and it's stressful, then needs to have a release over the weekends. I told her I'm going to destress her in two weeks. Even though she's far away I feel like she could get clingy. But this could be an ideal situation if I just gotta get out of town for a weekend and can go smash her, or she comes here when she needs it, and I don't gotta see her all the time.

Can PM pics if y'all want.

Last edited:
I don't want to jinx it but the way our text and phone conversations have been going I'm finally gonna smash my first black chick. This chick is REALLY into me. She's already made up her mind she's definitely coming next weekend. We were talking a little bit about what we like in bed and stuff, but then it got a little intense, and she was like, "wait, are we about to have phone sex, we can't do this right now." I didn't even realize it but we were starting to have phone sex lol. So we switched topics and got into a really deep conversation and I was being very attentive listening, and then could rephrase things in a way that she had always wanted to say them but couldn't. She said I blew her mind with conversation, and I was SO smart. She was letting out deep sighs like she was falling in love with me already. She told me our conversation gave her so much insight and things to think about and now she was more into my mind than how I looked even though she said she thought I was really hot and when she wants something she goes for it. That's why she messaged me first and is going to drive the 2 and a half hours. Then she says she doesn't like to date guys near her because they are too clingy, she works a lot during the week and it's stressful, then needs to have a release over the weekends. I told her I'm going to destress her in two weeks.

Can PM pics if y'all want.
You in there. Unless you fumble dancin' into the end zone like

pm me tho

Who cares if you're online or meeting women in person. As long as we're flourishing is all that matters :smokin
TAY fam. Im in a bit of a dilemma. As always :lol: ]
This, looks are like the least important thing at our age especially being single (and with no kids if you dont have any)
View media item 1934071This is what im looking for out of life now (forget the caption) id rather a chick be decent with a bomb as personality than pretty with a disgusting personality

Send me a pic (or two or more)

Classic case of history vs future. It's never an easy choice up front but once you really get into it becomes more and more clear. GermAsian doesn't seem ready for something long term just yet. Spanish is the only choice to me since she seems to be a bit more together mentally and is giving off a potential committing vibe

I feel like GermAsian is trying to change and finally found a dude to do it with. i mean she didnt go to the Ex dude she been messin with for 8 years. she stayed for homies bday and had it go down.

Spanish is the safe bet. not saying shes not worth it. but i feel like spanish will be there if germasian doesnt work out and he kinda owes it to himself to atleast try out germasian since he does like her but guarded himself against her incase she tries to peace out on him like she's been doing to others.

Last edited:
This, looks are like the least important thing at our age especially being single (and with no kids if you dont have any)

This is what im looking for out of life now (forget the caption) id rather a chick be decent with a bomb as personality than pretty with a disgusting personality
QFT

^You say GermAsian has the best personality. I think at your age and maturity level that is the most important factor for longevity in a relationship (if that's what you want). Good personality and how compatible the two of you are. Tdogg and I were talking about this on the phone the other day actually. How as you get older, that personality/chemistry begins to trump looks. Honestly, doesn't sound like Spanish has much going for her besides the looks, so don't play yourself there.

GermAsian has been there for you, satisfies you sexually, and most importantly seems like y;all been vibing and developing feelings. My advice is to be honest with how you feel towards both of them and everything will fall into place. Good luck man. And if you still in the area we should get up soon.

I'm a one girl guy myself as well. It gets difficult to do the roster thing for me. I advise you to keep seeing both and you will gravitate more towards one, be excited to see her, and eventually one of them will become an after thought. That is if you're anything like me, which it sounds like you are.

Nah, spanish got alot going for herself. She's a networks engineer, Hopkins grad and dispite her looks, she's very smart. She's put me in my place a few times :lol: She's very very family oriented which I love. She has a great personality, but GermAsians personality combined with her accent is hard to beat. Me and spanish vibe too and so many mornings before we get out the bed, we talk for hours. GermAsian on the other hand, we connect in a different way. Im attracted to both. GermAsian has sex appeal but spanish is sexy. A part of me feels guilty leaving GermAsian cause she has abandonment issues because of her father. Now im the guy she finally has these feelings for and I just up and leave? I would be THAT guy :smh: I would solidify all her fears.
Send me a pic (or two or more)

Classic case of history vs future. It's never an easy choice up front but once you really get into it becomes more and more clear. GermAsian doesn't seem ready for something long term just yet. Spanish is the only choice to me since she seems to be a bit more together mentally and is giving off a potential committing vibe
GermAsian is like a lambo. A trill to drive, turn heads everywhere it goes, but dangerous if not careful. While spanish is like a S63 AMG. Still fun to drive, turn heads but is more refined and feel safer in.

Why cant I have both :smh:

Yeah personality and chemistry Trumps physical, not completely though. My ex didn't really have a booty and I would crave a chick with an *** non stop. If you can meld them all it's great. There's different vibes to chemistry too, like the she's chill and we get along vibe, or the we really get along and have so much fun vibe. Honestly being through each, i'd much rather trying to make the latter last, as silly as it sounds.

Last edited:
Man I'm not even gonna lie based on this , this is more of a physical with GermAsian then the other girl , but she's really hard to read , broke the cycle of seeing her ex every year to stay for your birthday . With all the daddy issues , you can't fix this girl .

I think "GermAsian" needs a different nickname... 
nerd.gif

(Yes, I know what it stands for. Still...)

Last edited:
:rofl:
I did think about how it sounded calling her that. I was tired of calling her German cause she doesnt look white at all

OKC is lit! I got a new Sunday. Taking her to an art collection :pimp: Also got another out in bmore not sure when we chillin yet though. Both black. I'm gonna complete the general 4: white, Asian, Hispanic, black. Give me two weeks and I'll give at least 3 stories. Bumping Bryson Tiller "Overtime" I know I've got this!

Last edited:
Been ******* on this new chick for like the past week. Been getting turnt then ******* afterwards. Life is good. She even hit the skrip club with a ***** last night. Punani so good she had me watching the Bachelor with her mom and her mom's friend last night 
mean.gif
. Mouth so good been late to work damn near every day 
mean.gif
. Fit white girls with a round bubble for the win

Last edited:

Been ******* on this new chick for like the past week. Been getting turnt then ******* afterwards. Life is good. She even hit the skrip club with a ***** last night. Punani so good she had me watching the Bachelor with her mom and her mom's friend last night 
mean.gif
. Mouth so good been late to work damn near every day 
mean.gif
. Fit white girls with a round bubble for the win
PM is always open 
nerd.gif

Been ******* on this new chick for like the past week. Been getting turnt then ******* afterwards. Life is good. She even hit the skrip club with a ***** last night. Punani so good she had me watching the Bachelor with her mom and her mom's friend last night :smh: . Mouth so good been late to work damn near every day :smh: . Fit white girls with a round bubble for the win

I still never kicked it with a white chick...always Spanish girls, need to step out my boundaries. My PMs open tho.

Been ******* on this new chick for like the past week. Been getting turnt then ******* afterwards. Life is good. She even hit the skrip club with a ***** last night. Punani so good she had me watching the Bachelor with her mom and her mom's friend last night :smh: . Mouth so good been late to work damn near every day :smh: . Fit white girls with a round bubble for the win

Man, you like the Midwest version of me :lol:

Grimey gon Grimey....

That's the LAST guy you want to listen to about yambs :lol:. Disregard that dated...hate on everything talk.

Real ****** who get P know the benefits to smashing chicks from online. You can shoot out 30 messages in an hour...and get at least 5 numbers. 2 of them will smash.

You might meet 3 chicks when you go out and meet one in public. You're simply casting a larger net. Just cause you happen to smash chicks from social media...DOES NOT mean you are socially awkward...or can't meet chicks in person. You can do both. And the fellas that are doing both, are FLOURISHING.

Rec Room tomorrow in Towson for my DMV heads. The chick I smashed that I PM'd a few pics should be there with a few friends. Let's see how this goes :nerd:.
Re Room tonight??? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom