TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
i turned down yambs from my girl today because i didnt feel like driving back and fourth :lol: oh well

Last edited:
i turned down yambs from my girl today because i didnt feel like driving back and fourth :lol: oh well

I've done it plenty of times, sometimes I just get so tired that I just want to kick it at the house all day lol.

You guys use the same pic for tinder, pod, pic or change them? Thing ink about joining the last two cause all I have is tinder but it's not popping like it used to be years ago

So much **** going on right now it's overwhelming. I should be up for air by the time we take our coats off.

Last edited:
My girl is so ruthless. Some dude hit my girl up begging for a second chance with her basically and she hit him with this. :rofl:

why dude still contacting your girl? and why she even replied? Tell her to block dude.

but anyways i wonder what dude hit back with the reply because you can see he was replying to that. :smh:

Basically this ^

With all the forms to contact people these days he woulda found a way to be a bug-a-boo (dating myself again)

Perfect response. If you cant get a clue after a chick tells you that, you need to get professional how to take an L therapy

Last edited:
My girl is so ruthless. Some dude hit my girl up begging for a second chance with her basically and she hit him with this. :rofl:

why dude still contacting your girl? and why she even replied? Tell her to block dude.

but anyways i wonder what dude hit back with the reply because you can see he was replying to that. :smh:

He replied with "GOOD for you" mad as hell :lol:

Dude we're 27 and 28. I don't need to tell her to do anything. She tells me everything, it's bound to happen from time to time it's nothing to get mad over.

So yeah, what tdogg said.

Last edited:
Still can't figure out how to use the spoiler tool. Bruh hung out with chick again last night. It was her friends Bday so we got faded as hell. She had midterms today too 
roll.gif
. Went back to her crib and passed out. Woke up at like 6 am this morning and she sucked the soul out of me b. I just don't know what I'm gonna do when my main girl gets out of rehab for drinking b. She damn near done Kapernick'd for the starting job. My main chick in rehab (Alex Smith) may need a new change of scenery b

Her on the left

Last edited:
Which one is the soul sucker ? :rofl:

Edit.. yea ive had that type before. Same look and everything lmao

Last edited:
Which one is the soul sucker ?
roll.gif

Edit.. yea ive had that type before. Same look and everything lmao
on the left .  And she's loaded too. Just found out that her mom's friend that we were watching the Bachelor with was the daughter of Herb Simon (he owns the pacers and is worth like $3 billion)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom