TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it how you live pleighboi. The DC area has a lot of quality options that also don't have the time, you can easily get away with 100% online game. Didn't delve into online too much, but the couple months I was on I was shown love by chicks with master's degrees, making 6 figures, jr executives etc.

I'm 26 with a career and investing a lot of time into myself lately. Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunities to take a lot of shots in person like I used to. The means don't bother me as long as the end result is the same. Contrary to popular belief there are a lot of quality chicks online. It just takes some patience, trial and error. The chick I just went out with doesn't have any social media, great career, and was fine as hell to me.

I'm not sure how this is deplorable.

I'm 28, and there are quality women in person too...

Last edited:
I'm 28, and there are quality women in person too...
I dont understand why youre saying this....we all know women in person can be had.
But you broaden your radius with social media dating apps. I wouldve never met one of the best sex of my life if it wasnt for tinder. They cover more radius. Limiting yourself to only the physical places you walk or bars you visit is asinine imo.

The girl who is close to being wifey currently i met on tinder. And she goes to the same gym as me just different times. I would have never ran in to her if it wasnt for it.

The real problem is you not broadening your horizons yourself and if you are...then you know the game has changed. I have way too much on my plate on top of living in small town with not a great selection. .
Time to revolutionize yourself. Unless u live right on miami beach

Last edited:
I dont understand why youre saying this....we all know women in person can be had.
But you broaden your radius with social media dating apps. I wouldve never met one of the best sex of my life if it wasnt for tinder. They cover more radius. Limiting yourself to only the physical places youbwalk or bars you visit is asinine imo.
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's asinine, that's a strong statement. Some just not with the gimmicks, old fashioned etc,... But at the same it's 2016, the luxury of getting women in person and from the couch is 
pimp.gif
 Times a changin'

It's all very simple and not that conplicated. You shoot your shot when you go out.

You shoot your shot when you're online.

You cast a wider net doing both. Something is bound to catch. Law of averages. Point is...if you're in a bar/club/person...shoot your shot. And do the same online.

If you have a healthy social life in the real world, and an active social media presence...you'll be winning. Quite easily as well.

I've now smashed 5 POF chicks this month that I would've never met. They live all near me...but don't go out to where I'm at much. The online game is real, and nothing wrong with it at all. P is P.

I have a pretty fine, thick (good type of thick) Nigerian chick who hit me up on OKC. She's two and a half hours away. Was going to come to DC this weekend with her friend but her friend bailed. She said she'd still come and get a hotel room. I told her it was ok and I may be going out of town any way so she decided to come next weekend instead.

I would've never even entertained the thought of a chick that far away and now she's coming to me. I just got off the phone with her she wanted to let me hear her non existent accent. Guess she moved here while she was still young. Online game :pimp:

I have a pretty fine, thick (good type of thick) Nigerian chick who hit me up on OKC. She's two and a half hours away. Was going to come to DC this weekend with her friend but her friend bailed. She said she'd still come and get a hotel room. I told her it was ok and I may be going out of town any way so she decided to come next weekend instead.

I would've never even entertained the thought of a chick that far away and now she's coming to me. I just got off the phone with her she wanted to let me hear her non existent accent. Guess she moved here while she was still young. Online game :pimp:

Nigerian you say my good sir View media item 1933109
I keep forgetting Henny is white man lol

But you broaden your radius with social media dating apps. I wouldve never met one of the best sex of my life if it wasnt for tinder. They cover more radius. Limiting yourself to only the physical places you walk or bars you visit is asinine imo.

The girl who is close to being wifey currently i met on tinder. And she goes to the same gym as me just different times. I would have never ran in to her if it wasnt for it.

The real problem is you not broadening your horizons yourself and if you are...then you know the game has changed. I have way too much on my plate on top of living in small town with not a great selection. .

I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Near Miami, and Boca Raton... Whenever I go out, I see attractive females. If you simply rely on social networks/dating apps, it makes you seem rigid, timid, and reclusive. If you have poor social skills or social anxiety, I understand.

Ain't scanning through digital photos, when I can walk outside and speak to all the women around me. I guess I'm just already use to having women around.

Heres the thing tho..... No One in here claimed to ONLY get yambs online tho.
And not everyone is fortunate to live in a yamb glorious town. I live in the country of virginia.
I cant florish in town that much. And i work 60 hours a week on top of training at the gym.
And just day to day task.

I live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Near Miami, and Boca Raton... Whenever I go out, I see attractive females. If you simply rely on social networks/dating apps, it makes you seem rigid, timid, and reclusive. If you have poor social skills or social anxiety, I understand.

Ain't scanning through digital photos, when I can walk outside and speak to all the women around me. I guess I'm just already use to having women around.

One doesn't replace the other

I work a lot of hours so when I was single I couldn't go out as much as I wanted. Swiping while driving, watching sports, down time at work was very efficient.

Met my fiancée on Tinder. That doesn't mean I wouldn't have approached her in person.

It's never like "Let's not go out. Let's stay home so we can get on Tinder"

Grimey gon Grimey....

That's the LAST guy you want to listen to about yambs :lol:. Disregard that dated...hate on everything talk.

Real ****** who get P know the benefits to smashing chicks from online. You can shoot out 30 messages in an hour...and get at least 5 numbers. 2 of them will smash.

You might meet 3 chicks when you go out and meet one in public. You're simply casting a larger net. Just cause you happen to smash chicks from social media...DOES NOT mean you are socially awkward...or can't meet chicks in person. You can do both. And the fellas that are doing both, are FLOURISHING.

Rec Room tomorrow in Towson for my DMV heads. The chick I smashed that I PM'd a few pics should be there with a few friends. Let's see how this goes :nerd:.

Heres the thing tho..... No One in here claimed to ONLY get yambs online tho.
And not everyone is fortunate to live in a yamb glorious town. I live in the country of virginia.
I cant florish in town that much. And i work 60 hours a week on top of training at the gym.
And just day to day task.
lol yea like any of u would admit to that

need to work on my online game.  **** just doesnt feel natural to me

One doesn't replace the other

I work a lot of hours so when I was single I couldn't go out as much as I wanted. Swiping while driving, watching sports, down time at work was very efficient.

Met my fiancée on Tinder. That doesn't mean I wouldn't have approached her in person.

It's never like "Let's not go out. Let's stay home so we can get on Tinder"
Met my girlfriend on Tinder too :lol: Was a similar deal for me. Online stuff is good for getting those shots up on your spare time.

lol yea like any of u would admit to that

need to work on my online game.  **** just doesnt feel natural to me
I mean i have no reason to lie. Ive had my droughts. Hell if it wasn't d for this thread wise words from ogs living vicariously through some of the stories in here i wouldnt have progressed so much.
Mugen
Young doc
Ecook
Ewd
Ricky
Salute to them all
Iamdef
Mark anthony
Suberzat
Henn
Love for all them and the experiences they shared.
Not every story is a success story and alot are

Bow legs or knocked knees?
Ughhhhh. Bow

My shooting percentage is trash. I'm out here playing like Anthony Bennett. I'm about to get fired as the coach of my team. My jumper is trash.

Who cares if you're online or meeting women in person. As long as we're flourishing is all that matters :smokin

TAY fam. Im in a bit of a dilemma. As always :lol:
As I mentioned before, I started seeing someone else besides my GermAsian. She's very mature, easy going, doing well for herself and is beautiful. Body is off the hook. She used to model for a major clothing brand. To me, she's my perfect body type and im very attracted to her. We met in person through mutual places we hung out. She contacted me through FB one day and I asked her out for a drink 5 messages later. About a 1.5 weeks later I set a date for drinks. That night I got wasted. This was the time I was living out my car and wasnt eating much so I got drunk easily. She took me back to her spot, I threw up, passed out etc :lol:
I woke up in the most beautiful bed room. She made me breakfast, brought me coffee etc. She made me feel good. I left later that afternoon and the next day I get a message saying she's afraid to have sex with me. I never pressure women for sex so I wasnt sure where she was getting at, but she said she has a need to protect herself. So on our 3rd night meeting we have sex. It was cool but I cant say I enjoyed it cause I've disconnected alot of my feelings from sex especially since I was having sex with my GermAsian and im a 1 woman type of guy. Id rather have 1 on 1 sex than 3sum with 2 women honestly.
FFW and the new girl im talking to (lets call her spanish) would act funny from time to time and we would talk about what ever issue she's having etc. Basically she's really feeling me and wants more. She needs some type of security. Over the time we've been dating, i've thought if it could be something more between me and her, and alot of things point to yes! but im still kind of tip toeing into this. Sex is good but she has a lot to learn. Dont get me wrong. The head is A+ and her riding game is the best ive ever had, but a guy like me who's had some wild and crazy sexual experiences, it takes more than good riding and head to satisfy me completely. She's never gotten to explore much of her sexual side, but she's given me the lead and control. She knows im pretty twisted and she's open to what I can show her sexually. So eventually the type of sex im looking for will develop from her.

Now my dilemma. I dont think I can keep up with 2 women. I felt I needed to call it quits with GermAsian, but a part of me is still holding on to her. She's been there for me so many times when I needed someone.
But im afraid if I drop spanish and stick with her, she may flake and run. Spanish on the other hand doesnt have those issues of running from love. But GermAsian has thee best personality ive ever known. Ive spent alot of time with spanish lately and i've grown to like her more and more each day
PM for pic of spanish

^You say GermAsian has the best personality. I think at your age and maturity level that is the most important factor for longevity in a relationship (if that's what you want). Good personality and how compatible the two of you are. Tdogg and I were talking about this on the phone the other day actually. How as you get older, that personality/chemistry begins to trump looks. Honestly, doesn't sound like Spanish has much going for her besides the looks, so don't play yourself there.

GermAsian has been there for you, satisfies you sexually, and most importantly seems like y;all been vibing and developing feelings. My advice is to be honest with how you feel towards both of them and everything will fall into place. Good luck man. And if you still in the area we should get up soon.

I'm a one girl guy myself as well. It gets difficult to do the roster thing for me. I advise you to keep seeing both and you will gravitate more towards one, be excited to see her, and eventually one of them will become an after thought. That is if you're anything like me, which it sounds like you are.

Last edited:
Who cares if you're online or meeting women in person. As long as we're flourishing is all that matters
smokin.gif

TAY fam. Im in a bit of a dilemma. As always
laugh.gif
As I mentioned before, I started seeing someone else besides my GermAsian. She's very mature, easy going, doing well for herself and is beautiful. Body is off the hook. She used to model for a major clothing brand. To me, she's my perfect body type and im very attracted to her. We met in person through mutual places we hung out. She contacted me through FB one day and I asked her out for a drink 5 messages later. About a 1.5 weeks later I set a date for drinks. That night I got wasted. This was the time I was living out my car and wasnt eating much so I got drunk easily. She took me back to her spot, I threw up, passed out etc
laugh.gif

I woke up in the most beautiful bed room. She made me breakfast, brought me coffee etc. She made me feel good. I left later that afternoon and the next day I get a message saying she's afraid to have sex with me. I never pressure women for sex so I wasnt sure where she was getting at, but she said she has a need to protect herself. So on our 3rd night meeting we have sex. It was cool but I cant say I enjoyed it cause I've disconnected alot of my feelings from sex especially since I was having sex with my GermAsian and im a 1 woman type of guy. Id rather have 1 on 1 sex than 3sum with 2 women honestly.
FFW and the new girl im talking to (lets call her spanish) would act funny from time to time and we would talk about what ever issue she's having etc. Basically she's really feeling me and wants more. She needs some type of security. Over the time we've been dating, i've thought if it could be something more between me and her, and alot of things point to yes! but im still kind of tip toeing into this. Sex is good but she has a lot to learn. Dont get me wrong. The head is A+ and her riding game is the best ive ever had, but a guy like me who's had some wild and crazy sexual experiences, it takes more than good riding and head to satisfy me completely. She's never gotten to explore much of her sexual side, but she's given me the lead and control. She knows im pretty twisted and she's open to what I can show her sexually. So eventually the type of sex im looking for will develop from her.

Now my dilemma. I dont think I can keep up with 2 women. I felt I needed to call it quits with GermAsian, but a part of me is still holding on to her. She's been there for me so many times when I needed someone.
But im afraid if I drop spanish and stick with her, she may flake and run. Spanish on the other hand doesnt have those issues of running from love. But GermAsian has thee best personality ive ever known. Ive spent alot of time with spanish lately and i've grown to like her more and more each day
PM for pic of spanish
Send me a pic (or two or more)

Classic case of history vs future. It's never an easy choice up front but once you really get into it becomes more and more clear. GermAsian doesn't seem ready for something long term just yet. Spanish is the only choice to me since she seems to be a bit more together mentally and is giving off a potential committing vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom