TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try to be great like you and sneak some gifs in. How do you create a gif on your phone though? You use an app or something?
I dont even sneak it. She knows im recording lol
I use Gif Edit Maker app for android. Just import the vid and trim out the part you want. NT has a 2.5mb size limit though

Good looks. I'm gonna look into an app tonight.

What a time to be alive indeed!

So little update, chick came over after work, told me she was hungry. I asked what she wanted and had a craving for pizza. I ended up getting little Caesars for us both, and she just wanted to lay in bed and watch Netflix. I knew it was a wrap, best yambs I've had in my 20 years of living lol.

She just went with her friend to get her nails done, but told me she wants to come back after. Just thought I'd let NT Fam know what's up. I see y'all out here flourishing too.

Little Caesars and Chill the new wave? :nerd:

Yeah, you got to hop on that wave lol. Chick was mad chill about it too, it helped that we've worked together so it wasn't like awkward for us to be hanging outside of work.

All this flourishment in TAY...I'm loving all of it...except for the fact that I'm not partaking :smh:

I've just been caught up with work. Haven't even seen my main in like 2 weeks.

hennessy hennessy , do work. As a Nigerian myself, I'm really curious as to how this turns out. I'll be waiting for details :lol:

My tinder is dead. Joined POF like a 2 weeks ago and nothing. My real life shots are non-existent...I barely go out now.

But it looks like I'm gonna have to switch it up for Spring.

Currently at a hotel room with German. I told her I wasnt staying the night and she started spazzing out. I kind of got my confirmation...I know what to do

TAY....its light tonight :pimp:

Bout to make a crazy film :nerd:

Future Hendrix voice

Ay bro I was thinking about you last night... Have you ever heard of Taboo in Bmore? Apparently there's one in DC too. The Nigerian chick was telling me about it last night it over the phone and it sounded absolutely wild. Like you pay $100 to get in, you have to be with the girl you brought with you at all times. They won't let you in if you show up there by yourself. There's a club upstairs and a "play" area downstairs with rooms you can go in for 30 minutes at a time, then someone goes there and cleans the room and another couple goes in. There's even a room with clear windows I guess so people can watch. She said there was a lot of high profile people there in suits and stuff. Sounded like some secret society, orgy, Eyes Wide Shut ish lol. She said she went with her ex boyfriend and it wasn't her scene at all. They didn't do anything sexual there with eachother or anyone else but she walked into a room where there was a threesome two white chicks and a black dude. And she saw a bunch of other people just getting it on downstairs in front of a bunch of people. She said she got a little drunk and fell asleep in a chair and went home lol. I think I need to check this place out though...

But anyway the chick booked a hotel here for Saturday. She says she hopes that I'll invite her to stay over at my place but she got a room just in case we don't click and it's not awkward for either of us.

Last edited:
Ay bro I was thinking about you last night... Have you ever heard of Taboo in Bmore? Apparently there's one in DC too. The Nigerian chick was telling me about it last night it over the phone and it sounded absolutely wild. Like you pay $100 to get in, you have to be with the girl you brought with you at all times. They won't let you in if you show up there by yourself. There's a club upstairs and a "play" area downstairs with rooms you can go in for 30 minutes at a time, then someone goes there and cleans the room and another couple goes in. There's even a room with clear windows I guess so people can watch. She said there was a lot of high profile people there in suits and stuff. Sounded like some secret society, orgy, Eyes Wide Shut ish lol. She said she went with her ex boyfriend and it wasn't her scene at all. They didn't do anything sexual there with eachother or anyone else but she walked into a room where there was a threesome two white chicks and a black dude. And she saw a bunch of other people just getting it on downstairs in front of a bunch of people. She said she got a little drunk and fell asleep in a chair and went home lol. I think I need to check this place out though...

But anyway the chick booked a hotel here for Saturday. She says she hopes that I'll invite her to stay over at my place but she got a room just in case we don't click and it's not awkward for either of us.

Henn-Dog....I just googled that place, and it's a swingers club :lol:. Never heard of it...but you're guaranteed some Nigerian yambs and more. Flourish.

She really bout it huh? Damn man. Shorty booking tellies and you ain't even touch her?

You got the juice. Paint the walls of telly :rofl:

Currently at a hotel room with German. I told her I wasnt staying the night and she started spazzing out. I kind of got my confirmation...I know what to do
Time always tells...

I'm not even in that city and Imma tell my wife about it and we gon make a trip lol she been waiting to go to a swingers spot

Buss her in the telly then buss her in ya spot

^Well you'll definitely have to share that story with us if y'all end up going. I'm going to ask the girl more about it this weekend. She was really reluctant to share because she thought I'd judge her. I found it intriguing though lol.

Btw I sent the chick from last week a pic of me and the pitbull last night while I was chillin at my old rooommates spot. Followed up with, "Safe travels on your business trip :smile:" She didn't respond... until this morning when she hit me with an, "Aw. Thanks!" That was a solid suggestion man. Thank you for that.

No doubt, it's due time that I contribute a new story to the TAY fam, won't be no time soon since she'll be pregnant till May

No prob man, when y'all get yambs it's like we all get yambs

Taboo? ...this chick at my job is a member there , she said she can bring one person with her ...she was talking bout watching ppl thru different rooms n all that and the other section where is like a regular bar/lounge

Shorty talking bout taking ppl from work there :lol:

TAY....I lost German and Spanish at the same time
im all messed up in the head right now...smh

TAY....I lost German and Spanish at the same time
im all messed up in the head right now...smh
Damn dude we might need to hit up another happy hour for your lost.

Me and my girl are at the crossroad now arguing over minor things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom