TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd use it to my benefit b. Get some tickets for free. Maybe even be able to party with them and leech broads off them. **** sign me up. Not like you were trying to marry this girl.

Last edited:
I'd use it to my benefit b. Get some tickets for free. Maybe even be able to party with them and leech broads off them. **** sign me up. Not like you were trying to marry this girl.
Exactly. I'm just being dramatic but hopefully I can make something happen when I go out there.

At first it was interesting but nah fam I tried to dead that ASAP she just bad at taking hints :lol:

Had the Bobby Shmurda court face everytime I saw the caller id like :smh: :smh:

She loved comparing him to me :lol:
Strength
Supposed street cred :lol:
Pipe Game...

Saying her BF **** good

I'm like bihhh I'll monkey/goat/horse/dog **** yo *** so great you'll won't ever want **** again
Turn you into a lesbian

Aren't you a virgin ?

Exactly. I'm just being dramatic but hopefully I can make something happen when I go out there.
For sure. It's a crappy situation but screw it see if you can game it to your benefit :lol:

Thug her out. Free crib. Free food. Possible NBA connection? Easy. She was never yours fam. She's for everybody. Detach feelings from trip. Smash, eat a bunch of chips on her couch in your boxers, drink all her juice and leave a drop left in her fridge...and see the city yourself if you have to :lol:.

Srs though. If y'all were never exclusive......This shouldn't get to you.

So what is everyone plans for the Winter storm?

Im going to chill with my girl, grab some booze and snacks and just chill thru the storm(May cook some steak and eggs for her). Probably going to read a book and play my 3ds while i am chilling.

If possible I am going to try and go to the Wizard game on Saturday since I think the tickets will be cheap with people  trying to stay in. That is if the game doesn't get canceled. 

Thug her out. Free crib. Free food. Possible NBA connection? Easy. She was never yours fam. She's for everybody. Detach feelings from trip. Smash, eat a bunch of chips on her couch in your boxers, drink all her juice and leave a drop left in her fridge...and see the city yourself if you have to
laugh.gif

Srs though. If y'all were never exclusive......This shouldn't get to you.
This the plan. hell I was smashing on my main two nights ago i gotta chill

Plan for the storm is just to chill with my girl. Hopefully her annoying *** brings a book or something so i can play playstation

Got my Gin, my beer, wine. and my xbox 1 and work computer...
hitting the gym at 8 a.m. coming back home and chillen.

Still happy I decided to shut down my franchise for cuffing season and happily exploring options for the next season

You can keep that gin

I got egg nog and whiskey. I maybe posting wild stuff this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom