TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man,................
You have a 6 month old son.....
forgive her if she dont feel like riding the pony everyday like yall use to.

I dont know many women who who have new borns that still feel like sexing everyday.

on the story as a whole.... im sure the otherwill or have already said something so i'll keep my piece about that

Last edited:
sick.gif

I gotta be cautious 

Can't have children

So 2 years right, one of those years count as pregnancy + child birth so it's really one year right? We all can agree sex doesn't make the relationship but it's surely important. If everything else in your relationship is fine, I say work it out. You have a child together, y'all should be able to communicate. If the relationship isn't worth fixing, you should leave and not cheat especially because you have a child. You don't want them bitter baby mom problems.

Update:

I got the number and set up a chill sesh.

Don't doubt the Mack skills.

So 2 years right, one of those years count as pregnancy + child birth so it's really one year right? We all can agree sex doesn't make the relationship but it's surely important. If everything else in your relationship is fine, I say work it out. You have a child together, y'all should be able to communicate. If the relationship isn't worth fixing, you should leave and not cheat especially because you have a child. You don't want them bitter baby mom problems.
Nah, more like 3 almost not counting the pregnancy he'll be 1 in July. I mean our relationship outside the problems is pretty good overall. But still through and through my thing is we're 24 years old you cant be done consistently ******* already and you damn sure can't get in a relationship and act like now you wanna chill on your sexuality with a boyfriend but you gave it to this one here and there left and right. That's my main issue and it's hard being understandable with that.

Nah, more like 3 almost not counting the pregnancy he'll be 1 in July. I mean our relationship outside the problems is pretty good overall. But still through and through my thing is we're 24 years old you cant be done consistently ******* already and you damn sure can't get in a relationship and act like now you wanna chill on your sexuality with a boyfriend but you gave it to this one here and there left and right. That's my main issue and it's hard being understandable with that.

Real talk if you think you deserve to have her bustin it wide open because she did it in the past and not because you're her man then you got the wrong mentality. It just sound like you low-key disgusted about her past and it's making you look at her differently. I'm telling you that cheating **** aint gon help you at all in the long run for co-parenting. You aren't happy so you may just need to leave or at least take a break. You'll find a new chick that do all the nasty ish you like but don't do the rest of the things your lady do now. Relationships are a struggle and it will always takes work. Eventually you'll reach a time where you are just content with what you have but if I'm completely honest 24 isn't usually the age where you are content :lol: Y'all young as hell trying to do grown up things.

Fuuuuu y'all 24? To echo everyone else's sentiments, you gotta communicate with her. Don't let the lack of sex be the reason why you dip. But one thing you gotta do to move forward: FORGIVE.

Real talk if you think you deserve to have her bustin it wide open because she did it in the past and not because you're her man then you got the wrong mentality. It just sound like you low-key disgusted about her past and it's making you look at her differently. I'm telling you that cheating **** aint gon help you at all in the long run for co-parenting. You aren't happy so you may just need to leave or at least take a break. You'll find a new chick that do all the nasty ish you like but don't do the rest of the things your lady do now. Relationships are a struggle and it will always takes work. Eventually you'll reach a time where you are just content with what you have but if I'm completely honest 24 isn't usually the age where you are content :lol: Y'all young as hell trying to do grown up things.

Exactly.

No relationship will ever be perfect and you take the good with the bad.

Real talk if you think you deserve to have her bustin it wide open because she did it in the past and not because you're her man then you got the wrong mentality. It just sound like you low-key disgusted about her past and it's making you look at her differently. I'm telling you that cheating **** aint gon help you at all in the long run for co-parenting. You aren't happy so you may just need to leave or at least take a break. You'll find a new chick that do all the nasty ish you like but don't do the rest of the things your lady do now. Relationships are a struggle and it will always takes work. Eventually you'll reach a time where you are just content with what you have but if I'm completely honest 24 isn't usually the age where you are content
laugh.gif
Y'all young as hell trying to do grown up things.
It's not necessarily that but at the same time don't try to act all non chalant about it now that you're in a relationship either. Am I disgusted by her past? I'd be lying if I said it doesn't bother me only because it's like you supposed to be that way with your man but I'm not disgusted just bothered. I know relationships aren't perfect but still I do expect and deserve certain things. At least i'd like to think.

Fuuuuu y'all 24? To echo everyone else's sentiments, you gotta communicate with her. Don't let the lack of sex be the reason why you dip. But one thing you gotta do to move forward: FORGIVE.
I heard that man that's the main thing i'm trying to do.

Valentine's Day is coming up.....time to fade away. I'm noticing old chicks hitting me up already :lol: :smh:

Valentine's Day is coming up.....time to fade away. I'm noticing old chicks hitting me up already :lol: :smh:
^this,

chick i didn't hear from since about Dec 1st start texting me again......

hmmmm had your xmas boo for awhile now need a vday boo?

So DC just got a legal internship. I told her I was proud of her, happy for her, etc. She said she was happy that she'd have a little money and not be poor this semester. She's working like 15 hrs a week. I asked her how much it paid, and she told me the monthly amount. The amount was like $1k HIGHER than my monthly salary (she doesn't know how much I make)‎

I jokingly say, "damn that's good, if we're still together in a year you might be making more than me :lol:" she says "No, I'm sure you'll make more. I'll ONLY make like $75K starting out, doing non-profit legal work." I told her "Yeah, idc who makes more really." She responds and says "Yeah, ideally, I think the man should be the provider and ideally I would want to be in a situation where the man makes more" 

I told her Idc, i'll always make good money but law tends to pay more. So who knows what will happen." she says "I wouldn't be bothered by it that much either way, I'm just saying what I would want my ideal situation to be." 

Fast-forward to our conversation today, we're supposed to be going to LA for President's Day weekend. She got me a pretty nice Christmas gift so I said I would cover most of the trip. I'm looking it up and realize that it would be a total of $1200 for three nights, plane tix and all. I tell her it was higher than what I originally thought, and she goes "Oh it's not that much". :lol: 

Now I'm secure as a man, but a lot of this ish is a turnoff. I feel like she's too caught up on who makes/does XYZ and it's making me want to cut her off..‎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom