TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, my ex is in my city and DC is out of town. It's convenient, safe, and enjoyable to smash my ex. I'm only seeing DC once a month right now. Some months it'll be two times or something. We both agree that it's annoying how we don't get to physically see each other much. If DC and I were in the same city or at least an hour/hour and a half away from each other it would be great.

I'm being selfish and ridiculous, but I guess I keep trying to give myself a reason to drop DC. At first I thought it was all a game but as some of yall know (if you've been following the situation from the jump) this chick is forreal. And overtime I started to really feel her.‎

Once a month , are you guys in a relationship?

Yeah, we are. We try to see each other as much as we can but flights from Texas to DC, purchased 1-2 weeks in advance run $275+. Next month I'm seeing her 3 weekends. 

It's hard because 1) it's expensive and 2) we're both involved in other things. We're both in school, working, involved in professional/academic orgs so our schedules are hectic. Her friends said she was in a "occasional relationship" once :lol: smh‎

You gotta start getting flights sooner. Virgin and Spirit are your friends. Are you planning on moving closer to her anytime? And fam, leave your ex alone.

Like I wasn't flying around the country making drug move. USA I could have put you a few flights when I was in Texas.

NTers ain't about making moved. They just want to chill with their females...

Last edited:

Yeah, we are. We try to see each other as much as we can but flights from Texas to DC, purchased 1-2 weeks in advance run $275+. Next month I'm seeing her 3 weekends. 

It's hard because 1) it's expensive and 2) we're both involved in other things. We're both in school, working, involved in professional/academic orgs so our schedules are hectic. Her friends said she was in a "occasional relationship" once :lol: smh‎

Bro just speaking from experience I would not be surprise if 6 months from now you lost both those girls if you keep this up :lol: not even on no hate tip but you have to make sure you're the one who makes the decision to cut off/keep. If you give your ex or DC enough time to wither away they will end up doing it.

Just talked to her tonight and we're going to start seeing each other every other weekend. That's an improvement over once a month. We agreed that twice a month would be a small step in the right direction. I come to her once, and she comes to me. About to get my Spirit/Orbitz on.‎

Don't let that convience cloud your judgement. I know that good P is hard to turn down but if thats the number one attribute she ain't worth the possibility of DC waking up one day and changing her mind on the fact that she's "OK" with what's goin on.

She's on her way to a great career and I'm sure if she has homegirls who know you out here smashin' ya ex, they in her ear telling her to drop you. And all it takes is time for that message goes from silly to valid in her mind

No, my ex knows of DC and I's situation. DC has no knowledge of it. My ex is OK with it. Maybe I misread your reply :lol: I do agree though that I need to drop her..although she offers more than good P, she was very caring, supportive, and a nice person in general but was WAY too emotional for me. I mean if a girl even tweeted at me it turned into an hour long conversation.‎

People keep mentioning the "good career" thing but truthfully, if you're a decent black male, you'll always be able to get black women with good careers. I'm grateful though. The last time I was in DC I saw a lot of what appeared to be well-educated, successful black women that were being fairly aggressive. Maybe I'm wrong there. ‎

Okay, I misunderstood. I thought DC knew y'all was knockin' boots. That changes a decent amount of my point lol

Just leaving a 3 year relationship. Have no idea how to talk to new girls these days or play the game. Feeling like I just left physical therapy after a helicopter crash :smh:

What' do yall be saying to girls on tinder b? :nerd:

Where are you guys at with it?

I stay in south suburbs (Alsip) to be more specific.

Just leaving a 3 year relationship. Have no idea how to talk to new girls these days or play the game. Feeling like I just left physical therapy after a helicopter crash :smh:

I know that feel man, it's the worst. Feels like somebody ripped your heart out the chest. Time will only heal all that man.

I just say "Hey" with an emoji in there & ive had some really good luck so far lol.

Feels like you've been thrown out in the wild, right? :lol:

Last year I was in here posting the same thing fresh out of a 5 year relationship. If I could tell my last year's self anything, it would be to understand the concept of taking time for yourself instead of trying to hide behind new girls, and all that Tinder ****. Easier said than done, but it's the way to go. I know it's easier to cope with another girl, but ultimately you're gonna have to face those emotions, b. Better sooner than later.

After them long relationships you gotta redefine who you are by yourself. Being with somebody that long it may be hard to see yourself without em so you try to replace them with somebody so you feel "at home" but you gotta fight the urge to force yourself at a chick and find and be yourself and let them birds flock to you

After them long relationships you gotta redefine who you are by yourself. Being with somebody that long it may be hard to see yourself without em

This times 1000. But when you get past this point, that free feeling is unexplainable, like on some "you can be whoever you want to be" type ****. :lol:

This times 1000. But when you get past this point, that free feeling is unexplainable, like on some "you can be whoever you want to be" type ****.
laugh.gif

I like going with one or two friends at the most. I really like going solo though ain't gotta worry about assembling **** just gotta worry about yourself. Excited to go to NYC by myself this weekend never been and I hope i get some butt.
yea I like going out with 2 or 3 at the most, I always get invited though since I never plan anything. I still have not gone out to meet girls solo, still kinda nervous about that :lol:

I'm not too sure about the problem with going out with all your boys. Game is game, you either have it or you don't. Girls are gonna choose who they want anyway. Whenever all of my boys get together there's only 6-8 of us max anyway.
cause not all of them are my boys, some were his from his childhood and I don't mess with them like that.

Some of them are on that hood ish and only want to start trouble. I'm not about that, all I wanna do is have a good time and get women.

How did you miss layups ? I personally rock with a friend of mine and we go and tackle any amount of girls. Sometimes one of us scoops and the other doesn't(It's been him, haven't experienced it yet :smoking) and we flourish. I've since chilled on that though cause I'm in some kind of relationship :lol:
my friend was tipsy and when that happens all his cares go out the window. The girl was obviously into him but he kinda got offended when she stepped aside to finish her drink. They had just finished wining to some soca, while I was talking to her friend. So he said F her and started wining on something else, so she got jealous and dragged her friend(who I was talking to) out of our vicinity. The looks we got from them the rest of the night was :rolleyes >: :rofl:

Eh, 4-6 max. Couldn't see myself rollin' 8+ deep to a spot.

I wouldn't have been offended if 3 of my boys went out and didn't hit me up. Actually I'd be curious as to why but if it was a numbers game, I'd understand
It was a numbers game since it was a small venue, that's why I was opposed to bring as many people. I never get offended when they make plans and go out themselves, I quite honestly don't care.

Quick story: this was around summer of "14

I remember going out with a large group and it was really embarrassing. We stopped by Denny's at like 4AM after a night out cause we were starving. Most of them got their nawghtyhare on and didn't tip the waitress. 2 of them complained about the food quality being trash and demanded that their order got prepared again. But this time they wanted it for carryout., these guys got their food and walked out without paying. I had to stay behind to appease the situation and reassure that they would return inside to pay. :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
cause not all of them are my boys, some were his from his childhood and I don't mess with them like that.
Ah, I must of misread the story then. I thought this was purely based on wanting to have a smaller group to get girls, not because you don't mess with them. My bad.

It was a numbers game since it was a small venue, that's why I was opposed to bring as many people. I never get offended when they make plans and go out themselves, I quite honestly don't care.

I've only had it happen when I left college and like the next weekend my boys started going to clubs and parties like every other week afterwards when before they wasn't doin nothing. I was like WTF and he told me legit after I left they were invited to shindigs. I might have been invitation repellant smh

other than that my other homies went and "hung out" without hittin' me up and actually tried robbin' somebody house and one of em ended up gettin' shot in the shoulder. so I was cool on that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom