TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing about moving in is I always have the mentality "we" should be moving in somewhere. I shouldn't be moving into your place and you shouldn't be moving into mine. It forces you to think if you really want to give up your space. Women randomly leaving their stuff at my place is a huge turn off to me, the next time you come over I'm like oh you forgot this last time :lol:

She finally took taking a hint and just text me now and then. Her Bf a loser wanna be thug and she claiming he can beat my *** :lol: :lol: bruh I saw him for the first time dead *** laughed for 10 minutes. BF like 5'2" about 130 and I'm 5"11" 170 I'll mollywop his *** quick

And you're entertaining that , bro dudes nowadays don't fight anymore , they will shoot you over some P , I know you've been sheltered a bit as a kid but use some sense .

Yeah I'm planning to move in with my soon to be fiancée this summer.

We can have pretty different sleep and work schedules.

Definitely getting a 2 bedroom place for the space.

Bills shouldn't be an issue. She's really financially smart and has a good career.

She's definitely cleaner than I am so I have to step it up. I've always kept her place very clean when I've dog sat and the like so I know it can be done.

The biggest adjustment will not having as much alone time. I currently have a roommate but with our different schedules we can go days w/o seeing each other.

I'm banking on the gym, sports bar, and my brother's places as places I can get away to when necessary.

aren't you overweight and out of shape?
tumblr_mowtzgOvEM1r6lmy7o1_500.gif
nerd.gif

And you're entertaining that , bro dudes nowadays don't fight anymore , they will shoot you over some P , I know you've been sheltered a bit as a kid but use some sense .
she went to my church and was clingy to me for some reason.
But whenever she brought her BF to our church she acted cold and distant af to me.
But when he's not there she was back to being clingy.

Lol keyword "he a wanna be thug in HS" claiming he in a gang but I read his ***** *** out

The HS chick turns 19 next month graduates in May.

But her BF seriously can't touch me all in a fight.

I dead *** could have smashed if I wanted but nah for now
But I got to GTD before she go to college forreal

Last edited:
she went to my church and was clingy to me for some reason.
But whenever she brought her BF to our church she acted cold and distant af to me.
But when he's not there she was back to being clingy.

Lol keyword "he a wanna be thug in HS" claiming he in a gang but I read his ***** *** out

The HS chick turns 19 next month graduates in May.

But her BF seriously can't touch me all in a fight.

I dead *** could have smashed if I wanted but nah for now
But I got to GTD before she go to college forreal

[emoji]128514[/emoji]️ This is funny

Lmao I was doing some spring cleaning, and stumbled upon my "women's garments" collection. A solid 19 pair of underwear has been left behind. Should hang them from a chandelier or somn

Bumble is setting off the roster. Kicking it off with the first tomorrow night. Then another gets back from vacation in a few days. I just swing for the fences on there and it works. :lol: no sense in swiping anything under an 8.

Bumble is setting off the roster. Kicking it off with the first tomorrow night. Then another gets back from vacation in a few days. I just swing for the fences on there and it works.
laugh.gif
no sense in swiping anything under an 8.
Just downloaded it and its lit. No matches yet, though.

Dawg I'm sick D. Will from the Knicks took the girl out I'm going to NY next week to smash to 1OAK last night. That *** ain't mine no more 
mean.gif

Last edited:
roll.gif
was she ever yours?
**** that's my punani but not no more blood. Not no more 
mean.gif
. He took her and her friends out to the club so you know what dat means blood.

Damn guess D. Will decided to roll with college chicks instead of the NYC uptown thotties after getting robbed of $750k of jewelry last month. Smart man 
laugh.gif

Either try to finesse some tickets or just hold your L with pride. Are you still gonna see her or are you just done?

Either try to finesse some tickets or just hold your L with pride. Are you still gonna see her or are you just done?
Nah I'm gonna still go out there and **** on her blood. Got to. She wanted me to stay at her crib but caint eem risk laying in NBA cum stained sheets no more blood. Gonna hit AirBnB or hotwire... but idk might put my proud to the side and thug her out at her crib. Have her cook for me and what not.

Hopefully they're cool like that though Suns play Friday the day I fly in and Warriors Sunday. Tryna finesse them tickets to see PorzinGAWD 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom