TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick I stopped hitting up finally hit me back up. Kind of lead to us labeling our "relationship." (Not friends but not together, whatever that means) I guess more or so friends with benefits. Just told her what I want. She in return told me what she wanted. Basically back to square one lol. Even telling her that all I want is ***** and to chill every so often she's still sticking around. Still don't like this back and forth texting but I do dig talking to her. Damn shame we are both not ready for a relationship. I know if we were wed work and she agrees.

Last edited:
You guys ever get to a point where you're past labels and ****? My previous relationship we never labeled anything. The one I'm currently in we never had the discussion, I just one day called her my gf when saying something sarcastic. We never had the talk or anything though to become "official." When someone asked me the other day if we're "official" I was just like people still do that b?

Last edited:
Labels are for the people not in your relationship. If the both of you know how yous feel about one another, and yous both know what's up then none of the other stuff matters.

I've said this before in this thread, and I know it's not the popular opinion.
If you're spending your time, money, resources and feelings with one chick = your committed.
(even for the people who step out once in awhile, I still consider you committed but with bad tendencies.)

you young men today with the no label thing, i think thats a generational type thing with not labeling or not claiming your chick/dude so you have that free reign to slip up and blame it on "not having a label"

Just put this in perspective. you like the girl, she likes you, she is a % of your time in life. (a % that knocks out time from your usual day to day. if you didn't have her) . If she can hurt you, if you can hurt her and actually feel bad for it.

That's your girl.

Im sorry let's not dance around the issue.

(this isn't a slam on anyone... (geez did I use slam...I am getting old))

If you're spending your time, money, resources and feelings with one chick = your committed.
(even for the people who step out once in awhile, I still consider you committed but with bad tendencies.)

you young men today with the no label thing, i think thats a generational type thing with not labeling or not claiming your chick/dude so you have that free reign to slip up and blame it on "not having a label"

Just put this in perspective. you like the girl, she likes you, she is a % of your time in life. (a % that knocks out time from your usual day to day. if you didn't have her) . If she can hurt you, if you can hurt her and actually feel bad for it.

That's your girl.

Yeah I used to think like that, telling folks I only had 3 girls when in reality it's probably dozens.

Labels are for the people not in your relationship. If the both of you know how yous feel about one another, and yous both know what's up then none of the other stuff matters.
Pretty much. "What am I gonna tell my friends when they ask me"

For the DMV heads, https://www.escaperoomlive.com/

"Real-life room escape games are a type of physical adventure game in which people are locked in a room with other participants and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit."

That's your girl.

Wise words .

For the DMV heads, https://www.escaperoomlive.com/

"Real-life room escape games are a type of physical adventure game in which people are locked in a room with other participants and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit."

suberzat1 suberzat1 we should really do this now that our girls have met we could probably book a room just the 4 of us or at least have less random people in there with us.

Yea I'm down. We talked about it before but didn't know how we wanted to go. The four of us and some randoms sound good.

You guys ever get to a point where you're past labels and ****? My previous relationship we never labeled anything. The one I'm currently in we never had the discussion, I just one day called her my gf when saying something sarcastic. We never had the talk or anything though to become "official." When someone asked me the other day if we're "official" I was just like people still do that b?

I used label with my current chick just to make sure she knew where my head was at.

I officially asked her to be my girl before I went on a Vegas trip, mainly so she wouldn't worry about me messing around out there.

I also wanted her to know that I was serious about her and not trying to string her along in any way.

The conversation definitely felt a little silly in the moment but I thought it served a purpose.

In the old TAY i posted about one of the chick i was dealing with and how she sent me videos of her ex stroking it...If y'all still want it hit my inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom