TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just met vashtie at a bar. Real down to earth and not intimidating at all to step to. Talked to her for a bit about some associated business plans then fell back. Yeah she look basic in person but still very pretty. Surprised she wasn't gassed at all introduced herself like a normal person. Respect her more now.

Last edited:
Just met vashtie at a bar. Real down to earth and not intimidating at all to step to. Talked to her for a bit about some associated business plans then fell back. Yeah she look basic in person but still very pretty. Surprised she wasn't gassed at all introduced herself like a normal person. Respect her more now.

Jealous you met my wife :lol: :smokin

Definitely gonna try to make it to Webster when I'm back in NY, to catch one of her sets

That's bae right there , I'll risk it all for her .

Which bar?

How good are you at reading the play.
Everyone has those times, where you start that foreplay and she physically distances herself from you
You stroke her thighs or the arms and she pulls away

Once you blow it, it's over.

You play Monday Morning Quarterback, and in-depth analyze where it went wrong

Only way to blow it is to not go for it. She wouldn't be solo in bed or wherever with you if she didn't want to be intimate with you. Doesn't mean you guaranteed getting sex but yea, only way to blow it is not push for sex.

Last edited:
why the hell no one tell me this thread was here?

Here I am missing the fam. and yall all huddled up in here.

Last edited:
You stop hitting a girl up and I swear they call you wanting to know why you went cold turkey on them. Told her she woke me up and clicked. Should have never picked up tho lol.

You stop hitting a girl up and I swear they call you wanting to know why you went cold turkey on them. Told her she woke me up and clicked. Should have never picked up tho lol.

Whats worse is half the time they initiate the stop talking...then get upset when you actually Stop talking to them.
Ive already been through that with 2 girls in 2k16. And once again they hit me up more just seeing how im doing or what im up to.

Last edited:
Whats worse is half the time they initiate the stop talking...then get upset when you actually Stop talking to them.
Ive already been through that with 2 girls in 2k16. And once again they hit me up more just seeing how im doing or what im up to.
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Funny you say that because this is exactly what I'm going through with two girls. Idk man I'm just starting to get busier and I don't really feel like putting in that effort on them. Rather do me and if they want to reach out they can. They want to hang out, we can. Just cut out that back and forth communication which gets us nowhere. But yeah most of the times they stop the communication and get weird about the fact you did too.

Last edited:
Funny you say that because this is exactly what I'm going through with two girls. Idk man I'm just starting to get busier and I don't really feel like putting in that effort on them. Rather do me and if they want to reach out they can. They want to hang out, we can. Just cut out that back and forth communication which gets us nowhere. But yeah most of the times they stop the communication and get weird about the fact you did too.

exactly, funny thing is these were the exact words from both of them "I dont think we're going much further than where we are, we shouldn't really talk anymore"
Me: Ok i understand you're right, im not really trying to be wifed up
Them: "yea agreed"

12 hours later the next day
both of them

"Hey , what's up, what you doing. who you going with, when will you be back...i wish i could see you"

*que nick young gif*

I'm either all in or not in at all . That's just the type of man I am, so I always roll my eyes when i have convos with these girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom