TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I understood women before , boy was I ******* wrong. Being yourself is key , I keep shooting my shots some fall and some don't , just keep it moving and you'll be good
yea dwelling over a L is so 2013-2014. just as easily these wimminz bounce from dude to dude... we too can bounce from chick to chick

yea dwelling over a L is so 2013-2014. just as easily these wimminz bounce from dude to dude... we too can bounce from chick to chick
I want to at least do something with the chick before I bounce.
Anyways OKC chick blocked my number so ye shrug it is what it is [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Yo I get the whole online social dating thing. But mans are actually having 2 week worth of convos and think they in love?

It ok though I understand, it's just a lack of interaction with women in real life. Nothing is 100% rate.

Guys the whole point of the online game-is to meet up in real life... Talking about we been texting for 3 weeks now and all of a sudden she blocked me..

the beta cats who moved on to online dating or these apps due to their real world anxiety issues, have messed the game up in the opposite direction.

Brought friend zones to the online world.. Social phenomenon

Despicable

Last edited:
Yo I get the whole online social dating thing. But mans are actually having 2 week worth of convos and think they in love?

It ok though I understand, it's just a lack of interaction with women in real life. Nothing is 100% rate.

Guys the whole point of the online game-is to meet up in real life... Talking about we been texting for 3 weeks now and all of a sudden she blocked me..

the beta cats who moved on to online dating or these apps due to their real world anxiety issues, have messed the game up in the opposite direction.

Brought friend zones to the online world.. Despicable

Dude I've been trying to meet up with this chick for weeks the ***** keeps claiming she busy (BS :rolleyes) so I moved on.

:lol: in love TF bruh how can you love someone that you haven't seen or met in person yet.

it is what it is

Don't sweat these broads man. If the interest isn't mutual cut it off. You shouldn't be asking her to chill every time and have her sending one word replies.

I appreciate when the girl is the aggressor. Not that I can't be but at least you know she's going.

These online apps are just the middle man. You still got to act accordingly and be a boss.

Don't sweat these broads man. If the interest isn't mutual cut it off. You shouldn't be asking her to chill every time and have her sending one word replies.

I appreciate when the girl is the aggressor. Not that I can't be but at least you know she's going.

These online apps are just the middle man. You still got to act accordingly and be a boss.

+1 for the positivity :smokin :smokin

Yeah I deaded that today :smh: :smh:

Shrugs Back On The Hunt Again

Hunt multiple girls. Whenever one pisses me off its just fuel to the fire. Had a girl piss me off the other day, she just doesn't know it except for my never talking to her again :lol: so I'm in the process of upgrading now. Girl I set something up with ***** on her, it's basically who she wanted to be and look like. Two can play at that game.

sulking won't do anything. Best to take the savage approach.

It's a numbers game until you find a keeper or two. Load up the roster and cut the whole team if you have to. Fact of the matter is for me at least only 2/10 girls maybe will click with me. I need that aggressive and wild type. I don't do well with shy good girls, nothing in common.

Last edited:

This. Just re-up.

It does irritate me sometimes too though when you hit a chick up to chill and she either flakes or makes an excuse..well it used to, at least. Then I started playing the game different.

You good fam.

I learned every women have an ideal man they want to be with and if you don't fit that I deal man characteristics they they will bull**** you

is it safe to say that girls get hit up and hollered at through social media and expect their relationships to come from this as opposed to real life interactions ?

yo my homegirl has 10k+ followers on both ig and twitter.....i love her to death (As a friend) .....but bruh weve literally been super xanned out , with no more money for smokes or bud and her notifications are constantly being blown up .....we laugh at it and all while my buddy who makes $500 a week been smashing her and shes dead in love for the past 3 years....

ex was an 18 year old with 6k+ followers , she NEVER left the house , we had to break up cause her dad wasnt having it with me being 26 and her 18 .......just random dudes constantly adding her

my younger cousin is 16 and had to delete her old IG because she had over 10k followers....with ONE picture..........she had ONE picture B and she had to delete it and make a new one and go private because of the dudes hollering

im not going to lie , i holla at girls through IG all the time.....ill slip a DM with just "hey (girls name" ....if she responds there is interest , if not whatever....i stay unfollowing a girl when i see shes not interested and just a thot though 

Last edited:
rode the train w same girl i mentioned a page ago. think its her younger age but she cant go a minute w.o saying some childish insult or poking , grabbing on me.
bf or not i need a way in. any ideas?

is it safe to say that girls get hit up and hollered at through social media and expect their relationships to come from this as opposed to real life interactions ?

yo my homegirl has 10k+ followers on both ig and twitter.....i love her to death (As a friend) .....but bruh weve literally been super xanned out , with no more money for smokes or bud and her notifications are constantly being blown up .....we laugh at it and all while my buddy who makes $500 a week been smashing her and shes dead in love for the past 3 years....

ex was an 18 year old with 6k+ followers , she NEVER left the house , we had to break up cause her dad wasnt having it with me being 26 and her 18 .......just random dudes constantly adding her

my younger cousin is 16 and had to delete her old IG because she had over 10k followers....with ONE picture..........she had ONE picture B and she had to delete it and make a new one and go private because of the dudes hollering

im not going to lie , i holla at girls through IG all the time.....ill slip a DM with just "hey (girls name" ....if she responds there is interest , if not whatever....i stay unfollowing a girl when i see shes not interested and just a thot though 
Are they legit followers or bought followers?

Tay fam i need your help, i used to mess with this chick heavy, had a thing for her until she started ignoring my text, ft and calls. Some time in December i posted a pic on ig, she liked it and immediately texted me saying how she was sorry and didn't realize how much she missed me and how she wanted to be back in my circle, she begged me to accept a date with her and i did, the following week she went cold turkey on me again. Today i posted another picture and she liked it and went and liked all my pics and posted a heart emoji under one pic.
Do i just ignored the broad or rich out to her?

Murder her in cold blood in the woods somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom