TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's some jaded muthf***as in this camp[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Better learn how to get out your feelings and live your life.
**** happens and walking around with that type of energy will kill your soul.
Keep meeting ain't **** bishes=you ain't ****[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Man, Gotta be wrapping it up out here. No more team raw for me.

I'm good but it's way too easy to catch something out here....raw sex is so damn good though.

I'm good but it's way too easy to catch something out here....raw sex is so damn good though.
The last one I smashed I went in raw, but she was nothing more than an easy layup. I was way too horny to put a rubber on and I had one in my back pocket. I need to get tested just in case, she wasn't a top of the shelf jawn.

I said in the past thread that I'm done with these randoms cause I'm a part of team raw. I honestly don't want to catch anything from me being reckless and not thinking straight. That's why I would rather have a monogamous relationship with someone I know who is clean and I care about.

I
I just realized sex is stupid and overrated, I'm about to turn into Nikolas Tesla lol
your little pee pee makes it stupid and over rated for her too... Sex is an experience in which you want to produce pleasure for your partner as well as receive. If your dealing with skanks that connection won't happen. Stop looking for ****** and start looking for good girls with ambition. That ambitious box is golden and well taken care of.

The sex I've been having with my chick has been amazing. Best both of us has ever had. I really think it's only overrated when you're just smashing to smash and not because you genuinely have a connection or care about the person you're smashing.

The last one I smashed I went in raw, but she was nothing more than an easy layup. I was way too horny to put a rubber on and I had one in my back pocket. I need to get tested just in case, she wasn't a top of the shelf jawn.

I said in the past thread that I'm done with these randoms cause I'm a part of team raw. I honestly don't want to catch anything from me being reckless and not thinking straight. That's why I would rather have a monogamous relationship with someone I know who is clean and I care about.

Right.

Was doing some reading on herpes and that **** is scary. 1 in 4 women have it and might not even know it.

Man you're overthinking things/not displaying enough confidence. Just go out there and focus on being fun. Fun conversations, playful teasing, being flirty, engaging physically, that's all it takes. Stop worrying about anything else and just be confident.

ok peep dis, the key is not to try to understand these girls. We cannot do that because men and women arent wired the same so they will never understand us either. An old wise man once told me that once he stopped trying to figure women out he grew to be much happier. The only thing we have to know is yes they are some messed up individuals lol. So just go out there and be yourself and stop trying to figure out what shes tryna do, when to txt etc. Just be you and be confident and u will find ur girl. And be honest fellas. If you are out here trying to make yourself a better man and eating right and treating your body right and getting your mind right yambs will fall into your lap. And once your at the level you want to be at watch how easy it is to turn down yambs instead of being desparate for some puddy.

ok peep dis, the key is not to try to understand these girls. We cannot do that because men and women arent wired the same so they will never understand us either. An old wise man once told me that once he stopped trying to figure women out he grew to be much happier. The only thing we have to know is yes they are some messed up individuals lol. So just go out there and be yourself and stop trying to figure out what shes tryna do, when to txt etc. Just be you and be confident and u will find ur girl. And be honest fellas. If you are out here trying to make yourself a better man and eating right and treating your body right and getting your mind right yambs will fall into your lap. And once your at the level you want to be at watch how easy it is to turn down yambs instead of being desparate for some puddy.
+1
Broken down nicely
I understand now

Yall trashed the other one :smh: :smh: :smh:
You think I'm joking when I'm being dead serious >:

What happened to the brotherhood in here????

I thought advice was be to given in here for those who are actually trying

Yall Fake AF :smh: :smh: :smh:

Who is y'all? Not me, not the core guys...

Thread ain't the same without OGs and these dudes who seem to be trolling. Hence no stories from me lol.
Man I got banned from the other thread 
mean.gif

I thought I understood women before , boy was I ******* wrong. Being yourself is key , I keep shooting my shots some fall and some don't , just keep it moving and you'll be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom