TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tay fam i need your help, i used to mess with this chick heavy, had a thing for her until she started ignoring my text, ft and calls. Some time in December i posted a pic on ig, she liked it and immediately texted me saying how she was sorry and didn't realize how much she missed me and how she wanted to be back in my circle, she begged me to accept a date with her and i did, the following week she went cold turkey on me again. Today i posted another picture and she liked it and went and liked all my pics and posted a heart emoji under one pic.

Do i just ignored the broad or rich out to her?

Tay fam i need your help, i used to mess with this chick heavy, had a thing for her until she started ignoring my text, ft and calls. Some time in December i posted a pic on ig, she liked it and immediately texted me saying how she was sorry and didn't realize how much she missed me and how she wanted to be back in my circle, she begged me to accept a date with her and i did, the following week she went cold turkey on me again. Today i posted another picture and she liked it and went and liked all my pics and posted a heart emoji under one pic.

Looks like she just wants to see if she can still have you. You made it clear she can. Attention is a mofo.

Looks like she just wants to see if she can still have you. You made it clear she can. Attention is a mofo.
Word. Just ask to hang out with her. If she curves you, she got other peen/bf on deck. 

Impossible to tell if a girl is the faithful type. Not saying they don't exist but it's impossible to tell. Impossible.

I would say it's impossible to know for sure but it's pretty easy to see the signs when they are there

Problem is women are better than us at hiding that kind of thing so the signs aren't always there

I would say it's impossible to know for sure but it's pretty easy to see the signs when they are there

Problem is women are better than us at hiding that kind of thing so the signs aren't always there

Learning this the hard way is sometimes good for us tho. Girls scary B.

she's wasting your time cut her off seriously

Dog, you dodged a mean bullet. Amen! But you'll stay a Virgin if you think every chick that wants to F you off the bat has HIV :lol:

It's all about feeling the situation out. You really haven't lived if you've turned down scenarios like that b/you think you're a potential lick...or the chick(s) have something. Be smart, be selective and be careful....you'll be ard.
+1......true but damn I didn't find out anything until a year later. :smh: that's why I keep saying watch these females

BRA lmao this dude plies is hilarious

roll.gif
 holy **** i need to follow him on IG again

On another note, I'm heading to Cleveland in two weeks for business. Anyone in that gawd awful city?
Terrible city. Doesn't help I was there in the winter with two older coworkers who didn't wanna get out in the cold after work, but that was one of the least fun places I've been to.

Last edited:

She's wasting your time

Only reach out to her on the "come over and get smashed" tip

Unless you actually have feelings for her and then you should definitely leave her alone

Man I'm tired of these h o e s ... I want to find a good girl but I'm so busy with work and school, so I don't have any time nor don't feel like putting in the effort to find one .... no brag but once you've hit so many girls like me it gets boring

Man I'm tired of these h o e s ... I want to find a good girl but I'm so busy with work and school, so I don't have any time nor don't feel like putting in the effort to find one .... no brag but once you've hit so many girls like me it gets boring

Good girls don't exists.

Ysll sounds like me, then when it's warm out I want to hound anything with a cute face or fat ***

Bumble finally came through with a fire girl who's actually normal. A lot of those girls are weird af. I did my research and my boy knows her. Good to go and she's on it.

I guess weird was the wrong word. I don't mind weird.

Those girls on there act like they're some prize and I'm at a job interview fielding questions. Get the unmatch every time. This is literally one of 5 girls that started off with "high how is your day???" Vs are you 6'6" or above? Do you own a house? Sum yourself up in three words.

:lol: don't know who gassed those broads up but I'm not playing that.

13 days of no fap got my mind and senses clear af so going to shoot my shoot with that OKC chick one last time and ask for the 4th time :smh: :smh: :rolleyes we meeting up or nah? And if she beats around the bush again I'll simply say Is the gas tank full yet?

Last edited:
13 days of no fap got my mind and senses clear af so going to shoot my shoot with that OKC chick one last time and ask for the 4th time :smh: :smh: :rolleyes we meeting up or nah? And if she beats around the bush again I'll simply say Is the gas tank full yet?

no fap confidence supposed to boost the street confidence not the online :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom