TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen pics of BenDover and no homo but he's a handsome dude. I'm sure he had his reasons to turn down.

Came through and got this work. Just wanna thank my coaches aka my NT Yamb Fam 
pimp.gif

I went out last night. Got hella lit
1) 2 girls approached me at the bar and told me. Me and my friend think your super cute, we want you to come home with us. They started making out and then wanted a 3 way kiss. I just laughed it off
2) 2 chicks saw my snap chat and asked me for my number online. I gave it to them and then they texted me to come over
3) I went to talk to some girls dancing and it was one of their birthdays. We danced and all till the club ended.
Overall it was a good night
You never know though.. ******* could of been trying to set you up or something. Would've done the same thing probably

I'm not going home with any **** that walks up to me and within a matter of minutes, is trying to get it poppin.

I'm sure some of yall need to value your D and stop giving that **** away for free to any thot walking. :lol:

I'm not going home with any **** that walks up to me and within a matter of minutes, is trying to get it poppin.

I'm sure some of yall need to value your D and stop giving that **** away for free to any thot walking. :lol:

If youre young and got protection whats wrong?

Maybe you haven't been to a bar in Dupont Circle cause chicks let me know what's up when I walk in. :\

didn't you do the same when you were in Europe? :nerd:

If youre young and got protection whats wrong?

If the situation really went down exactly as described, I'm immediately think set up and someone is trying to hit a lick at my expense.

If that's somehow not the case, and again this is dependent on the scenario playin out exactly how it was presented, then that's a bottom of the barrel woman that most likely want nothing to do with it. :lol:

Idk spidey senses would be all kinds of tingling.

I went out last night. Got hella lit
1) 2 girls approached me at the bar and told me. Me and my friend think your super cute, we want you to come home with us. They started making out and then wanted a 3 way kiss. I just laughed it off
2) 2 chicks saw my snap chat and asked me for my number online. I gave it to them and then they texted me to come over
3) I went to talk to some girls dancing and it was one of their birthdays. We danced and all till the club ended.
Overall it was a good night

So you didn't smash any of them?

Ignore this dude.

Lives city next to me and doesn't invite The Don out. No wonder he ain't getting it in.

Exactly........almost got HIV from some broad :smh: :smh: good health > sex

Yo Bliss out in DC popping? Thugger coming out to perform this Friday. Feel like making that move.

Exactly........almost got HIV from some broad :smh: :smh: good health > sex

Dog, you dodged a mean bullet. Amen! But you'll stay a Virgin if you think every chick that wants to F you off the bat has HIV :lol:

It's all about feeling the situation out. You really haven't lived if you've turned down scenarios like that b/you think you're a potential lick...or the chick(s) have something. Be smart, be selective and be careful....you'll be ard.

Yo Bliss out in DC popping? Thugger coming out to perform this Friday. Feel like making that move.

I booked 9 bishes 2 weekends ago at bliss. Snuck into VIP. Told security I played for the skins...and they believed it. :lol:. Bliss was cool to me.

I still haven't been. Waited outside in line one year and said **** it then bounced.

You down this year?

Hell yeah. Imma let you know.

Impossible to tell if a girl is the faithful type. Not saying they don't exist but it's impossible to tell. Impossible.

Thats why I only trust my momma

Girl I've been talking to is doing a lot of stuff I like. Listening to my music, watching shows i suggested, even drinking beer I put her on to. Chick said she just wants to have fun but is really reserved. I'm down to keep it going because I want to see whats good with the yamz. Then I have days where I just want to stop hitting her up. Idk bros.

Omg, she figured out I love supreme. Fellas I gotta fall back bish making the butterflies in my stomach stay woke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom