TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Convos like that is why it's hard to delete my tinder 
roll.gif

I need advice though. My shorty is going back to school in NYC this weekend and wants me to visit her. We haven't really gotten a chance to hang out while she's been at home because her parents have her on a leash (rich, strict parents shes 21). She says I can stay with her if I visit her for the weekend. Thing is though I haven't hung out with this girl in like over a year but we have hooked up before (not smashed but fingered her, sucked on dem ******* doe). Should I fly out to NYC famb? I never been and worse comes to worse I can get my own hotel if I'm not feeling it... just feel like this **** gonna be awkward but idk. We text often but yeah
Personally I'd get a room just in case. Don't want an arguement to pop off because she may have changed and be on some get out my house tip. That's just precautionary since you don't know anybody up there. You can spin it like y'all on some vacation type deal so getting a hotel can be made into a treat
Be about the story.

Go to NYC.

On another note, I'm heading to Cleveland in two weeks for business. Anyone in that gawd awful city?
Yea take that trip to NYC and sure you stop at pies n thighs.
Thanks for the advice. I'm going for a weekend. What I plan on doing is staying the night with her the first night then get a telly in Manhattan or some **** on Saturday. If she stays with me on Saturday she's with it, if not, she wasn't wit it

I went out last night. Got hella lit
1) 2 girls approached me at the bar and told me. Me and my friend think your super cute, we want you to come home with us. They started making out and then wanted a 3 way kiss. I just laughed it off
2) 2 chicks saw my snap chat and asked me for my number online. I gave it to them and then they texted me to come over
3) I went to talk to some girls dancing and it was one of their birthdays. We danced and all till the club ended.
Overall it was a good night

Lmfaoooooooooooo bruh had a good night but laughed away the threesome

Too easy to be true maybe?

so just off snapchat you were able to get the digits , didn't know social media had pull like that. I made an IG last year for the hell of it and I forget I have one all the time. I rarely log on, I think I only have 2 pics posted.

Bruh...I cannot get into DC sexually as of late. Idk what it is man. For the second time I could not get up. I was thinking it was an issue with me so I hit my ex up on something casual and like clockwork, I was ready to go IMMEDIATELY. What's funny about this is that DC is more attractive than my ex, but for some reason, even the thought of smashing my ex gets me turned on and ready to go without her even touching me.

Idk what it is man. I don't know of any solutions either.. :nerd: I'm thinking I like thick, curvy girls more. DC is built like a middle-school girl. A cups, flat ***. SMH. . But I love her personality and intellect.

Last edited:
Bruh...I cannot get into DC sexually as of late. Idk what it is man. For the second time I could not get up. I was thinking it was an issue with me so I hit my ex up on something casual and like clockwork, I was ready to go IMMEDIATELY. What's funny about this is that DC is more attractive than my ex, but for some reason, even the thought of smashing my ex gets me turned on and ready to go without her even touching me.

Idk what it is man. I don't know of any solutions either.. :nerd: I'm thinking I like thick, curvy girls more. DC is built like a middle-school girl. A cups, flat ***. SMH. . But I love her personality and intellect.

Try and do a threesome fam it's 2016 no brakes ! Lol

Blowing a threesome, smh. I would of went for it. That's still on my bucket list lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom