TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 18 year old had to make a new ig when she got with me cuz of the ****** hollerin 
Lol you lucky af only the 18 year old dad was mad.
My church leaders crucified me when they supposedly thought I was dating an 18 year old still in HS that attended there too.
She was too clingy so I guess that came off weird in people's eyes

Yo I'm in my feels right now :smh:

I just logged back on facebook for the first time since march of last year. First thing I see on my news feed is a girl that liked me back in college but I brushed her off gave birth to her first kid this week. I liked her but I never manned up and told her how I feel :frown:

Last edited:
Yo I'm in my feels right now :smh:

I just logged back on facebook for the first time since march of last year. First thing I see on my news feed is a girl that liked me back in college but I brushed her off gave birth to her first kid this week. I liked her but I never manned up and told her how I feel :frown:

Dude all the chicks I liked in 9th grade had kids before we graduated present day all washed and busted :lol:
Just shake it off shake it off Ooooh

but is it a committed relationship or just a baby on the side

Bruh I'm saying. Every girl I went to high school with is foul now. Like there are a couple nice ones still but majority no. All the dudes just lost some hair and are still in good if not better shape.

Last edited:
I've ran into a few girls I went to middle and high school with a few times. Some of them have gotten hella bad, others not so much. I know for sure 2 of my exes have kids and they gave birth before they turned 18.

Sometimes I feel like a lot of these women still owe me sex. Word to Yeezy.

So looks like I'm going to start a new job next month. Things with the girl im talking to are going too slow. If it doesn't change by the start of my new gig im gonna cut ties. It's not like I'm not trying to hang with her. I always ask and she either can't or postpones. When she ask I'm busy and she knows that.

So looks like I'm going to start a new job next month. Things with the girl im talking to are going too slow. If it doesn't change by the start of my new gig im gonna cut ties. It's not like I'm not trying to hang with her. I always ask and she either can't or postpones. When she ask I'm busy and she knows that.

Legit just asked this female to hang out tonight and she tells me I should have asked sooner because she just made plans with her friends.

Im donzo....

Right. I have no problem reporting those clogging up the thread to Meth. Chill out, y'all not gonna ruin this thread like y'all did the other one because you wanna troll for internet likes.
So you're the reason why my inbox has been full lately :rolleyes. Probably got the other TAY locked too

Booked my flight to NYC the last weekend of this month. Will update with my yamb story. Till then shalom 
pimp.gif

Right.

Was doing some reading on herpes and that **** is scary. 1 in 4 women have it and might not even know it.
This white chick at my job has it... She gave it to her roommate cause he wanted to share cups with her... Lol . Didn't even smash [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man, Gotta be wrapping it up out here. No more team raw for me.

I'm good but it's way too easy to catch something out here....raw sex is so damn good though.
The last one I smashed I went in raw, but she was nothing more than an easy layup. I was way too horny to put a rubber on and I had one in my back pocket. I need to get tested just in case, she wasn't a top of the shelf jawn.

I said in the past thread that I'm done with these randoms cause I'm a part of team raw. I honestly don't want to catch anything from me being reckless and not thinking straight. That's why I would rather have a monogamous relationship with someone I know who is clean and I care about.

Right.

Was doing some reading on herpes and that **** is scary. 1 in 4 women have it and might not even know it.
not gonna lie that thread we had here about it had me shook

not the greatest weather down here but heading out for the night for shooting practice, flourish fellas

Damn bumble picked up for me. I figured out all hair stylists with tattoos will match me and actually hit me up. One I got mutual friends with and she looks fire from the pics and they confirmed so good to go there got the number and about to kick it when she gets back from vacation. Another one is random but fire again and seems normal so far.

First one is priority but backup is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom