TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
How y'all feel about running red lights lol I got a chick coming through but she just told me she just started. Only time I've done anything close the chick was just spotting, but if I get on this henny I think I might get a dwi lmao

I've always lived by the, "If its regular or heavy flow, it's a no go" motto. But hey, even I have slipped when the Hen was in the system.

Remy flow x free House Music party at Millennium Park (heart of Downtown Chicago, home of the Bean) = Win

Any other decent spots to hit in Chicago?

Stop dry snitching on yourself then :smh: blur out everything if that's the problem

:rolleyes Suppose to be a mancave for us men to talk.... dry snitching shouldn't be an issue.

But you got Beta males in here lowkey hating and/or snitching. So **** the stories and pictures bruh :lol: Use y'all imaginations.

Last edited:
Man I love juicy **** and phat *****. I bagged this chick today who was doing her physics homework. I said damn your thick, I told her to stand up and turn around for me and she obliged so I took a handful of her thick ripe booty meat. She looked at me with these savage **** me right now eyes, she was like oh ok you're bold. I'm like ****. I wanna smash, so I said I wanna **** you right here right now straight up. She said **** me, so I walked her pretty fine *** behind these bushes and pulled her tights and panties down and spread her butt cheeks apart and took a whif of her bootyhole and blew in it. Her lil moan got me extra hard. I pulled my pants down and told her to start giving me head and I start feelin her breasts. Her **** were so ****** ripe, you wouldn't believe em, with these sexy *** brown nipples. I tell her stand up so I could stick it in then I start pounding her like I just finished doin a bid. I was beating that thang out like I had no choice too, i finished her *** off like liu kang. Made Her *** do the loose booty walk all the way back to her books.

Man what :lol:

I would share most more stuff in here but I'm not gonna take that chance because of all the snitching and I'm single so nothing to hide but still too many dudes trying to tell females stuff and hope they get play from that.

Y'all paranoid as hell are ****** really in here going that hard :lol:
you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Last night was live, ended up on H Street woke up on H Street in the back of my car lol...I heard there were 3 duiu checkpoints I wasn't taking any chances

Last edited:
This new chick got any homegirls?

never seen any in person but the ones on IG and Snapchat I wouldn't refer to anyone lol..

this other girl I was talking to that I'm not really feeling got good looking friends tho..

what part of town you live in?

Was gonna hit rose at yesterday my boys had a table. I'll let y'all know next time we in there. It's always [emoji]128293[/emoji]

waiting on ol girl to come back over so I can watch GOT.. she ended up staying over last night ...left a few hours ago to go home and get clothes, apparently shes staying over again...

we been laid up in the crib eating pizza and watching old 80s movies... needed a day like this..

last night the speciman invited me out but she was with her friend i like lol.. i was occupied anyway but that **** could have gone way left

we need to start snapchatting photos of theae girls so the evidence is safe from street rats lurking in the thread

waiting on ol girl to come back over so I can watch GOT.. she ended up staying over last night ...left a few hours ago to go home and get clothes, apparently shes staying over again...

we been laid up in the crib eating pizza and watching old 80s movies... needed a day like this..

last night the speciman invited me out but she was with her friend i like lol.. i was occupied anyway but that **** could have gone way left

we need to start snapchatting photos of theae girls so the evidence is safe from street rats lurking in the thread

My boys get the snap every single time lol. A few in here will tell ya.

You know how I am Louis... Had to stop sharing stories cuz there's some rats out there [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]
I know man, need to take me under your wing

For people not to snitch and respect the unwritten rule.

Bunch of D'Angelo Russels in here, I tell ya! :smh:
no type of man code at all, might as well be some Caitlyn Jenners:smh:

This new chick got any homegirls?

never seen any in person but the ones on IG and Snapchat I wouldn't refer to anyone lol..

this other girl I was talking to that I'm not really feeling got good looking friends tho..

what part of town you live in?
I live in AP

Question fellas. If you dont know how to tell your ex about your current. Are you doing a big disservice to your current?
(Even if your current knows about your ex)

If its a disservice to your current. What pevel would you put it at 1-10 (10 being extremely disrespectful)

Last edited:
Quote:
Question fellas. If you dont know how to tell your ex about your current. Are you doing a big disservice to your current?
(Even if your current knows about your ex)

If its a disservice to your current. What pevel would you put it at 1-10 (10 being extremely disrespectful)
Wait, do you mean not telling your current girl about your ex?

Why should that matter regardless? Your past is your past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom