TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home off the metro and man these girls did not give one single damn today. Finally warm weather + casual Friday + holiday weekend. Seen tittie meat popping out everywhere. *** and legs EVERYWHERE. God damn! Thank god my girl on her way over now.

Ozios day party beforehand too >>

Prob **** up Marvins tonight.

mobys at fells point still live? Summer14 i was an animal making that trip up 95 twice a month :lol:

Mobys ard...a lil ratchett though. I can't justify paying $10 for it :lol:. I just play the rec room or hit DC. That 95 trip ain't as bad is it used to be

I'm gone almost all of June for work and play. Chicago, NY for Gov Ball and Cleveland.

Should have some more good stories.

I have a story from SF last weekend...

Some of my bros are here for the wknd. Might have a bbq at the crib tmrw. If so ima hit yall in the groupme

smokin.gif

anyone had a girl get upset with them when suggesting clothing they should wear or hairstyles you'd like to see them in? 

sometimes I want to treat my chicks like Barbie Dolls and dress them up "/ 

obviously, being into sneakers and the culture I appreciate fashion and style...... sometimes I meet a girl and she just ain't living up to her potential lol 

found it that most get offended and think i'm trying to change them 

my last ex could not dress for **** man..... it was so bad my friends were even commenting on the subject .. she dressed like a stay at home mom that didn't dress up cz she was too busy taking care of multiple kids ... and what made it so disappointing is that her body was amazing 

just started talking to this girl and she's yet to "dress up" for me -- chucks, jeans, and a tee both times I've seen her .... we're going out tonight for a birthday party so we'll see what happens
never happened to me, at least the ones I was taking serious. My last ex had real good taste in fashion.

This new chick got any homegirls?

This summer is going to be one for the books.

3/3 this week.
[emoji]128064[/emoji] [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Put me on gawd

I just got home off the metro and man these girls did not give one single damn today. Finally warm weather + casual Friday + holiday weekend. Seen tittie meat popping out everywhere. *** and legs EVERYWHERE. God damn! Thank god my girl on her way over now.
man I was walking thru lincoln road in the afternoon and it was like the wanted to get D'd down on the spot

You know how I am Louis... Had to stop sharing stories cuz there's some rats out there [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

I'm gone almost all of June for work and play. Chicago, NY for Gov Ball and Cleveland.

Should have some more good stories.

I have a story from SF last weekend...
Dates for Chicago? I'm locked up for now, but I'll be in Chicago in June.

How y'all feel about running red lights lol I got a chick coming through but she just told me she just started. Only time I've done anything close the chick was just spotting, but if I get on this henny I think I might get a dwi lmao

Just did it last night. Def wear a condom if youre going to.but a towel under. Or just get that sloppy top

How y'all feel about running red lights lol I got a chick coming through but she just told me she just started. Only time I've done anything close the chick was just spotting, but if I get on this henny I think I might get a dwi lmao

I've always lived by the, "If its regular or heavy flow, it's a no go" motto. But hey, even I have slipped when the Hen was in the system.

Remy flow x free House Music party at Millennium Park (heart of Downtown Chicago, home of the Bean) = Win

It's a lil blood, it's nothing you'll live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom