TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other way around. You still talk to your ex but she doesnt know about you having a current because yall dont talk about that stuff.

For those who still talk to their exes as friends. Do they know if or when u date someone new

Yeah, why would you tell your ex that you have new girlfirend, unless y'all still involved or you hope to get back with her in the future.

Other way around. You still talk to your ex but she doesnt know about you having a current because yall dont talk about that stuff.

For those who still talk to their exes as friends. Do they know if or when u date someone new
No, you don't owe your ex anything, fam.

Does she tell you about the new dude who's blowing out her back?

Its more about your current tho. Like is it disrespectful to her. And how much.

(To be clear the current knows the ex and i are friends.)

Last edited:
I think I understand. So the question is now: is your current girl cool with you still talking to your ex?

I can see your current girl low-key wondering why you still talk to your ex ("does he still have feelings for her?" and "am I just a rebound/jumpoff?") and harboring some resentment. The crux of this all comes down to you and your decision.

Edit: Seems like your current girl already knows and is cool with it? Then it's really not a problem; just don't be surprised if she says she's cool with it now and blows up about it down the line. Just remember that you still don't owe your ex anything.

Last edited:
i understand your concern about not wanting to disrespect your current girl. But I also do feel like your ex needs to know because if they ever ran into eachother or run into you and your girl while your out and she says something crazy about not knowing about her etc then your current can feel some type of way. NOW, the way you let her know is just by dropping it in.

her: so how was your day?
you: oh me n my girl did xyz

then the convo goes on from there however your ex wants to take it.

But your ex does not deserve a conversation geared specifically around letting her know you have a girl. Then she will feel entitled to something or feel like u may still want her by giving her so much respect.

(To be clear the current knows the ex and i are friends.)

Not sure if it's disrespectful but either way it's a good idea to let your ex know you're taken. That way there aren't any mixed signals and she doesn't do anything that crosses the line (well at least less likely to)

my ex is in Boston I live in VA so there is that space.
she mentioned visiting VA in August but she has family here.

full honesty. i dont want to be with my ex (because I know i'd ring her neck if we were in a relationship again) but i 'm not completely over her either. (mainly because the way we ended was mutual because of distance so we never fully got to live out life here in America as a couple , we met while both working in Korea) . I balanced her out. and I think she loves me for that. she's very high strung , hot headed and by the book. where im cool, calm and collected. level headed.

So I think it would sort of break her a little for me to tell her i have a girl that im becoming serious with. im sure she'd get over it. knowing we'd never be again. but with her personality she'd be sasd for awhie.

I'm working on becoming less of an jerk and direct with people who can't handle it. so i guess im just trying to protect her feelings though as you have said i owe her nothing.

TBH dude, and I'm not trying to knock you. I don't even know why you are wasting your time dealing with any of your exes (unless you have a child with them) when you have a current girlfriend. I was like that up until I met my current girl. I'd always be talking to my exes, even about my current relationships. That **** is for birds. It's not only wild disrespectful to your current, it's disrespectful to yourself. What do you gain from talking with those exes that you can't get from your current? For me it was validation (to know I could still F them if I wanted) and to have a back up plan in case things ended with my current. Since becoming official with my new girl I've ceased all communication. Like my ex who had my number blocked for years texted me the other day that she ran into my boy when she was out. I didn't respond but my told me she broke up with her bf and says she thought it could still work with us if I grew up a little blah blah blah. I don't care and she doesn't deserve any of my time. Even the ex I had a mutual break up with and we were cool after sent me a snapchat in her cap and gown. I just told her congratulations and kept it moving. I don't have the time or desire to communicate with exes when everything I want is right in front of me. I wasted enough of my time on them already and to be frank, they don't deserve any of attention, especially if it's taking away from my current.

The only girls I want as friends in this point of my life are my friends gf's (when we're all hanging out as couples) and business associates. I'll add an exception for long time best friends you grow up with. I don't see the point otherwise. It's energy wasted into something that is fruitless.

TAY, What does one do with a woman 10 years older than them that has a 12 year old?

I have no responsibilities other than to get this paper.

I mean i have a ton of female friends so to shut them out because im dating a new chick is off the table.
Maybe not contact them as much (which i don't anyway)

Again ex and i are cool and we only speak like once a week (if that).
And it has nothing to do with me still wanting to have sex with her. I just genuinely care about her well being.
So when we speak its nothing more but whats been up. Social issues.politics that type of stuff.

Its never on some "so remember when we...."
type steez

But yea i treat my girl like a queen. But to drop any and all for her just doesnt seem realistic as far as my friends

TAY, What does one do with a woman 10 years older than them that has a 12 year old?

Play the field, but don't commit.

Don't end up like that dude on here who got played by a single mom who only sucked his fingers in a parking lot, fam.

Last edited:

Your only responsibility is slinging tha young pipe. That's the void you're filling for her.  Don't play any other roles.

Blow her back out son. Don't simp at all. If she's sucking your fingers in a parking lot, don't drop the ball and think about a relationship, you ravage that ***.

tdogg2k tdogg2k

I understand where you're coming from but you absolutely should not be talking to your ex if you're not completely over her even if it's just friendly talk.

I'm personally not friends with any of my exes. One of them I'm cool with but we're not communicating like that even when I was single.

Although every person is different. I don't have any close female friends that I don't know from my school,work, or a homies SO. And even then I don't talk to them like that.

TBH dude, and I'm not trying to knock you. I don't even know why you are wasting your time dealing with any of your exes (unless you have a child with them) when you have a current girlfriend. I was like that up until I met my current girl. I'd always be talking to my exes, even about my current relationships. That **** is for birds. It's not only wild disrespectful to your current, it's disrespectful to yourself. What do you gain from talking with those exes that you can't get from your current? For me it was validation (to know I could still F them if I wanted) and to have a back up plan in case things ended with my current. Since becoming official with my new girl I've ceased all communication. Like my ex who had my number blocked for years texted me the other day that she ran into my boy when she was out. I didn't respond but my told me she broke up with her bf and says she thought it could still work with us if I grew up a little blah blah blah. I don't care and she doesn't deserve any of my time. Even the ex I had a mutual break up with and we were cool after sent me a snapchat in her cap and gown. I just told her congratulations and kept it moving. I don't have the time or desire to communicate with exes when everything I want is right in front of me. I wasted enough of my time on them already and to be frank, they don't deserve any of attention, especially if it's taking away from my current.

The only girls I want as friends in this point of my life are my friends gf's (when we're all hanging out as couples) and business associates. I'll add an exception for long time best friends you grow up with. I don't see the point otherwise. It's energy wasted into something that is fruitless.
View media item 1714234

tdogg2k tdogg2k

I understand where you're coming from but you absolutely should not be talking to your ex if you're not completely over her even if it's just friendly talk.

I'm personally not friends with any of my exes. One of them I'm cool with but we're not communicating like that even when I was single.

Although every person is different. I don't have any close female friends that I don't know from my school,work, or a homies SO. And even then I don't talk to them like that.

i feel you. but to clarify. I'm over her as a person, but as far as the relationship went i still wonder well what if....... but that's almost every relationship ive ever had (and im sure others have been that way as well.) what if i did this, what if this happened.

Like i said im sure we would not have lasted relationship wise even if all things lined up for us to be in the same city or same area. or even if we stayed in Korea together an extra year. just more of a "I wonder..." but thats mainly because shes the most recent.

I have no problem having female friends. and the ones i have are typically ones ive known for awhile. and I know drake says no new friends, but I man you meet people and you become friends thats just life.

This is why i brought this up tho. because i feel the only choice is letting her know or stop talking to her completely. which again we have a decent social relationship and like majority of my relationships we were friends. so a mutual break with a firlyou considered your friend also, you're def goign to be there for her.

Fellas what did y'all do when the ex wanted to meet up for "closure"

To finally end the hatred and bitterness that surrounded the relationship when it ended?

there's only a problem if the feelings are still lingering 

if you were friends before and ended on good terms, there's no reason why ex's can't stay cool 

I think it's immature to cut off ex's just cz y'all aren't together anymore ... gotta be adults about the **** and know how to separate things 

Fellas what did y'all do when the ex wanted to meet up for "closure"

To finally end the hatred and bitterness that surrounded the relationship when it ended?

Sounds like your ex wants your pipe.

Be careful.

That's what I'm scared about.. and knowing my horny *** self, I probably would smash. (especially her body? straight dime)

Which is why I'm trying to just avoid this situation all together. I don't wanna do anything I regret.

Ive done it 3 times now. Gonsomewhere public
Be real. But def say this didntnwork for a reason. I wouldnt say she wants to get that pipe but if a girl is asking for closure she def still has feelings she needs to express. Maybe one last gun ho (just like us men do)

Live life with no regrets because at the time you did what you thought was fun.

Talk somewhere in public and make sure someone is nearby in case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom